Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Perhaps her PTSD is the cause for lack of custody? Some sufferers of PTSD actually realize that they cannot be the parents their kids need...
OR like myself, a combat veteran with PTSD, they used my service against me. My children were the only things in life that brought me joy.

I'm Ashley's father Tom Lewis. Ashley is currently separated from her husband and going through a very difficult divorce.
Sir,
I'm very sorry to hear this about your precious daughter. Additionally, I've gone through having PTSD and difficult divorce.
I pray we can help you bring your daughter home safe

Dad..... I just want to tell you that most of us follow many cases on websleuths and you are doing everything right!!! I know it is an exhausting process, but I rarely see cases that are helped in such a perfect way. I know that doesn't feel.reassuring, since she is still missing, but you are doing an amazing job.

If you need amything, feel free to message someone, if you dont want to post it publicly. If we can't personally help, we sometimes know who to refer you to. @ (paddle boarder- one word. Why was tjat blocked??) might be able to help you with the social media information. Of course, I think Jethro is one of the most amazing fact diggers ever. We are here and I know you have tried to step back from posting, so use people privately, if you are feeling stuck. I am glad you are here and really hoping we can help locate your sweet girl.

At first I didn't think so either, but considering statistics, the circumstances, the timing, and their past tumultuous relationship I can't rule it out. Unless LE says he's cleared of course.
Exactly Creepcrusher** statistically speaking, that is true and statistics are pretty darn reliable. A man can never show a violent streak until he feels threatened in some way usually after the feeling of losing control of his life and circumstances.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taketherisk
Back