Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working off that theory they would have to be familiar with the setup at House and that might be why nothing was taken like money in truck because it would be their money in the end anyway, IMO
I love how sheriff Meeks goes from staring MC staged an elaborate suicide (jumping from the bridge) to now, he simply disappeared from the location of the bridge

I'm sticking with ambush at old property and everything at the house staged.How long was her work commute?If she left work at 2:30 and arrived home at 5:30 that's do able.
Going off of my memory from what PK stated BC phone went off or dark from 2:30 until 4 . I’m not sure they ever disclosed her GPS locations. Then on disappeared episode it said she left for Home and text MC at 5:50 and arrived 20 minutes later

The timeline could have been anywhere from 11:30 after Walmart until 6:15 when BC arrived home really. Any number of things could have been happening in that tome frame between multiple people. IMO
Ok, well now what the He$# is someone to believe when MSM reports and the sheriff's office states he left his house at 2:30pm

Maybe he wasn’t the one that left. Maybe who ever took the truck back had his phone. Or maybe he drove too the location at 2:30 either way
Of course. Did you see my post about the 4mph and cell phone silliness?

Thanks for the new thread, liltexans! In trying to catch up, I just wanted to mention that I didn't think the sheriff or anyone else actually confirmed there was an anticoagulant found in MC's blood drops. It was just something he'd wondered about, seeing the redness of the blood.

I also don't recall that SM specifically said in the Disappeared episode that the additional info they had which led them to think suicide, rather than foul play, actually came from BC. I don't think he let on what the source or sources of that info were.

More later. I haven't had time to re-watch the ID show and am confused as to when MC's 10-15 minute stop at that other property not far from the bridge was. Did SM say that was in the morning, on his way to, or back from, WalMart? Or was it after 2:30PM on the trek back to the bridge area?

Ok, on 18 June 2018 Hunt county Sheriff Meeks stated that MC cell phone traveled at 4.2 mph to the center of the bridge (cannot be determined) the MOD here provided Sheriff Meeks quoted at stating MC traveled
2.5 mph and therefore must have been on a bike.
WRONG

I knew neither of these was close to being correct. Perspective The average man bikes 9.8 mph

If you biked to work today at any speed other than 8 mph (for women) or 9 mph (for men), you did it wrong. To put that in perspective, those are roughly the top speeds of a house mouse and a pig, respectively.

At 4.2 mph it would take 4hrs 15 mins to bike 17 miles
At 2.5 mph it would take nearly 7hrs.

Also, if you walked at a gait under 2.5 mph (both sexes), you messed up majorly.

THERE WAS NO BIKE

But we know this didn't happen because the drop from the bridge to the water is 7-10ft , a correction to my first post of 3-4ft.

I think we have been fed a bunch of disinformation from the powers that be. I don't know if BC ties to people in the county or the investigative office are relational or what. But a lot of the information we've been provided simply isn't true.

The only thing that has an average speed close is a river at 4 mph

https://www-citylab-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.citylab.com/amp/article/505871/?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQECAE4AQ%3D%3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.citylab.com%2Ftransportation%2F2016%2F10%2Fbest-speed-for-cycling-walking-pollution-exposure-research%2F505871%2F

Last edited:
Ok, well now what the He$# is someone to believe when MSM reports and the sheriff's office states he left his house at 2:30pm
It has been so annoying this whole time that SM has been speaking as he always states MC doing what he only knows the cellphone does. He states something that can only be speculation as if they have proven it.

(I'm getting caught up slowly but surely...on page 5 of thread 1 lol)
I go back and read those first threads some and I see things and try to fit them into the latest information. Almost all the information from PMerle came from BC so now we take it in a different light. Its really sad because at that time she did not know the truth of their marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998