Found Deceased Mo - Jessica N. Parsons, 26, Belton, 17 Jun 2018

cybervampira

Reaction score
Belton PD looking for missing 26-year-old woman

******************MISSING PERSON**********PLEASE SHARE!!

This is Jessica N Parsons. She is 26 years old and was last seen on Sunday June 17th. She left her residence on foot in Belton and supposedly went for a walk to Memorial Park in Belton. She last had communication via text message with family at around 515 pm on the 17th. She has not been seen or heard from since. We are continuing to try and develops leads in hopes to locate her. Please contact the Belton MO Police Department or the TIPS hotline (816-474-TIPS) with any information.
B43DF2F8-2136-4F66-94BB-262A18AAEA13.jpeg

Belton Missouri Police Department

Per this presser ^^^ he says her phone was used at 10:43pm on the 17th. They're trying to figure out why/where/by what means. They're also searching the area the Uber dropped her off in around 1-2pm....not the park where she said she was going? IDK. Kind of weird there.

Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg
Lee’s Summit Underwater Rescue & Recovery just began search of pond at Belton’s Memorial Park. Two helicopters overhead. Can’t tell if media or search but Parsons’ father earlier said a flyover would be conducted for aerial search of area.

DgKfpQBUcAAUrdm.jpg

1. Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg 20m20 minutes ago
    “If anybody knows anything—some people may not realize what they know is important. But if they’ve seen her or have contacted her or have any inkling of where she is, call the Belton PD,” Parsons said.

2. Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg 18m18 minutes ago
    Jessica Parsons, who lives with her parents in Belton, told her parents on Sunday that she was anxious and may go for a walk in the park to clear her head. She exchanged texts and calls with her mom until about 6 pm. Her phone was turned off around 7 and hasn’t been on since.

Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg
Lee’s Summit Underwater Rescue & Recovery just began search of pond at Belton’s Memorial Park. Two helicopters overhead. Can’t tell if media or search but Parsons’ father earlier said a flyover would be conducted for aerial search of area.

DgKfpQBUcAAUrdm.jpg

1. Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg 20m20 minutes ago
    “If anybody knows anything—some people may not realize what they know is important. But if they’ve seen her or have contacted her or have any inkling of where she is, call the Belton PD,” Parsons said.

2. Max Londberg‏ @MaxLondberg 18m18 minutes ago
    Jessica Parsons, who lives with her parents in Belton, told her parents on Sunday that she was anxious and may go for a walk in the park to clear her head. She exchanged texts and calls with her mom until about 6 pm. Her phone was turned off around 7 and hasn’t been on since.

Ugg. Anxious about what? Where does she work? It was Sunday night, was she worried about going in to work on Monday? Or a situation with a friend or partner?

I'm still confused. Parents say she left the house anxious and wanted to go for a walk to the park around 5pm. Police say she took an Uber to Walmart earlier and then was dropped off in town around 1:30pm and they're searching that area. Why would they search THAT area if she had been seen later at home by her parents?

EDIT: Parents last heard from her via text at 5:15 but it doesn't say she left then. When did she leave?

Last edited:
Raymore and Belton are pretty much connected and the Uber wouldn't have had to traveled very far to have gone to Walmart. Belton is on one side of the interstate and Raymore on the other. Walmart is in Raymore.

I have't seen where it says what Jessica was stressed about.

Crazy, neighborhood google street views still have 'Find Kara" signs on the lawns. Obviously they drove this area before Kara Kopetsky's remains were found. She also went missing from this area but hey put her killer away.
Cass County always seems to have a very large number of missing people and /or bodies found for being the relatively rural area it is. I guess being close to KC and more populous areas combined with large areas of wooded land or pastures makes sense, but sheesh, it's a lot.

I sit and over-analyze things like "WHY WALMART? What did she need there? And why was she dropped off in front of antique stores?", like that is anything odd a person would do on their Sunday afternoon. It's totally NOT weird though. It just sounds like a weekend day. I'm a little weirded out though that they say her phone was used at 10:43pm on social media and they're looking in to that. Snapchat, maybe? Or did another person use her phone? If they did, you'd think they wouldn't post on SM.

Cass County always seems to have a very large number of missing people and /or bodies found for being the relatively rural area it is. I guess being close to KC and more populous areas combined with large areas of wooded land or pastures makes sense, but sheesh, it's a lot.

This area looks pretty quaint. Are there any spots that aren't so great? Or any issues with crime?

Last edited:
This areal looks pretty quaint. Are there any spots that aren't so great? Or any issues with crime?
The Belton/Raymore area is basically a suburb of KC and fairly busy and higher posulation, South of that it's all small towns and villages. As far as "bad" areas, there are a lot of places that are impoverished and remote which attracts a lot of drug activity, for example, I live in a town of 1500 people and the house next door to me was a meth lab years before we moved here; a house down the road exploded one day because meth lab, and a few others too. Lots of meth labs, this place.

When I first moved here, one of my kc friends said "it's like someone took the 'hood, sat it in a field and filled it up with scary white people with guns and meth!" I would have to agree with their assessment, lol.

Ya. It's getting bad. They to dump bodies out here.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back