Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.

In January, after exhausting hundreds of leads, police took a more drastic, and shocking, step. They released Lopez’s autopsy photo and again asked the public to provide any information they think might be useful.

That was the kind of tip the FBI received on March 8, according to police documents released on Wednesday.

A caller told an FBI agent that he knew of two women in Houston that were raising two young children. But the last time he had seen the couple, “only one was with her,” according to the complaint.

The missing boy looked like the pictures of Little Jacob, the tipster said. The last he had seen the missing boy he appeared malnourished and sickly, the caller said.

Police believed they had made a match after speaking to members of the boy’s family, according to the affidavit.

<modsnipped due to copyright infringement-only 10% of an article is allowed to be copied and pasted.>

BBM.

Last edited by a moderator:
So glad that at minimum so far this beautiful child has been reunited with his name. He mattered, he matters and he lives with God's children away from the evil ones that SHOULD have cared for him here. I'm disgusted with humanity at the moment so I won't say anything more right now.

Hale says two tips that came after the Jan. 30 release led police to 4-year-old Jaden Alexander Lopez of Houston

John Wayne Ferguson on Twitter

Just before I clicked the video I said to myself "Jordan or Jaysen" and it's Jayden!

That photo of Jayden in life is heartbreaking, he looks so miserable!

I hope his little brother is okay, thank God they've got him out of that home!

I'm so glad LE didn't give up on this sweet little boy.

So grateful for the person who called that tip in. It just goes to show that even the smallest of hints can be helpful. Even if you think it's nothing. Someone who seemed to have two kids and now seems to only have one. Could easily be innocent. In this case it wasn't, and the caller did the right thing even if he didn't think it would help. He helped give Jayden his name back.

Rest in peace, little guy.

In January, after exhausting hundreds of leads, police took a more drastic, and shocking, step. They released Lopez’s autopsy photo and again asked the public to provide any information they think might be useful.

That was the kind of tip the FBI received on March 8, according to police documents released on Wednesday.

A caller told an FBI agent that he knew of two women in Houston that were raising two young children. But the last time he had seen the couple, “only one was with her,” according to the complaint.

The missing boy looked like the pictures of Little Jacob, the tipster said. The last he had seen the missing boy he appeared malnourished and sickly, the caller said.

Police believed they had made a match after speaking to members of the boy’s family, according to the affidavit.
<modsnipped for copyright infringement>

BBM.

Ugh, broken leg....shades of Sherin.

That photo just released is awful. His eyes look dazed or something (can't think of the right word right now)....almost looks like someone asked him to make that peace sign or whatever.

So, there's another child? I hope they have enough to hold these folks for now and don't let them out pending further eveidence/charges like they did with Emily Glass so they can run or commit suicide. I wouldn't think they would let them out pending further charges....hopefully the other child can find a safe, loving home.

Did these, um, ladies do drugs?

Infuriating.

(Noting for the record water was chosen as the method disposal.)

Galveston's 'Little Jacob' suffered 'head injury,' neglect before his death

(Via KHOU 11)

More info I hadn’t seen but I haven’t read all the links.

“According to court document, in March, a caller told the FBI that "Little Jacob" was the child of Rivera and that she had two children. However, the caller added that when they saw her and Amezquita Gomez in December, she only had one child with her.

The caller also told FBI that the child she had with her another child who "appeared malnourished and very sickly."”

“Amezquita Gomez said she was too drunk at the time the photos were taken to remember what happened. She claims that Rivera just told her to get in the SUV.”

<modsnipped due to copyright infringement>

The woman explained that over the next few days Jayden's health began to deteriorate and that he complained of stomach aches. She said he became more lethargic.

Rivera said Jayden passed away, and in the middle of the night, her, her other son and Gomez Amezquita drove to Galveston with the body. She explained that she put Jayden into the water because he liked going to the beach.”

(Via KHOU 11)

“According to court document, in March, a caller told the FBI that "Little Jacob" was the child of Rivera and that she had two children. However, the caller added that when they saw her and Amezquita Gomez in December, she only had one child with her.

The caller also told FBI that the child she had with her another child who "appeared malnourished and very sickly."”

“Amezquita Gomez said she was too drunk at the time the photos were taken to remember what happened. She claims that Rivera just told her to get in the SUV.”

<modsnipped to comply with copyright rule>

The woman explained that over the next few days Jayden's health began to deteriorate and that he complained of stomach aches. She said he became more lethargic.

Rivera said Jayden passed away, and in the middle of the night, her, her other son and Gomez Amezquita drove to Galveston with the body. She explained that she put Jayden into the water because he liked going to the beach.”

He bumped into a wall and hurt his head, leaving an injury that needed cleaning, and the next day his face swelled up. Bumped into the wall my..... thrown against the wall more like.

Wow - just read the news about the arrests. Whew.

My heart goes out to everyone who followed this case closely. I kept at a distance - this one was too heartbreaking for me. I know how cases can be "the one case" on WS that really captures you - and I'm sure some of you on this thread feel that way about this little guy. I'm glad the little boy in "your case" now has a name.

RIP, Jayden.

Ugh, broken leg....shades of Sherin.

That photo just released is awful. His eyes look dazed or something (can't think of the right word right now)....almost looks like someone asked him to make that peace sign or whatever.

So, there's another child? I hope they have enough to hold these folks for now and don't let them out pending further eveidence/charges like they did with Emily Glass so they can run or commit suicide. I wouldn't think they would let them out pending further charges....hopefully the other child can find a safe, loving home.

Did these, um, ladies do drugs?

Infuriating.

(Noting for the record water was chosen as the method disposal.)

he looks defeated :(

(Via KHOU 11)

<modsnipped>

and now, slowly, but surely, the REAL story comes out #tears poor baby. he was only 4.

Disgusting. And what is their "excuse" for not getting him medical attention? (....if we're to believe any of it.)

I do not believe it. oh you all beat him w clothes hangers and blame him for your relationship issues but he just happened to bump his head? nah breh they either pushed him and he fell and hit his head or they hit him in the head.

FBI Houston on Twitter

"No one reported Jayden as missing. No one was looking for Jayden. We had to become his advocate," said FBI SSRA Bryan Gaines #JusticeforJayden

DgI-jRrW4AE01Rg.jpg

7:09 AM - 20 Jun 2018

This is the most heartbreaking statement and the most heartbreaking photo. Bless the officers who worked tirelessly to bring Jayden his name back and arrest the "mothers" responsible. #JusticeforJayden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects