SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
GKMann1.jpg

Gregory Keith Mann Jr.

Endangered Missing from Wichita Falls, Texas since May 10, 1997

Age: 20 -- Height: 5'6" -- Weight: 140-160 lbs -- Hair Color: Lt. Brown -- Eye Color: Blue

Gregory may go by his middle name, Keith. He has a small chicken pox scar on his nose and a scar on his left earlobe.

Mann was last seen between midnight and 5:00 am at his residence in Wichita Falls, Texas on May 10, 1997. Friends dropped him off at the Fountaingate Apartments and saw him walk up the stairs to his door. He has never been seen again.

His red 1996 Ford Mustang was later located abandoned, near his family's home, in a church parking lot with the trunk of the car partially open. Keith had been using a car from the car dealership he worked for. All his personal belongings were left behind. Circumstances of this case indicate that foul play is possible.

Doe Network

NamUs

Charley Project

Family still looking for missing son 21-years later

WICHITA FALLS (KFDX/KJTL) - A Wichita Falls family is still looking for answers after their son vanished from his apartment 21-years-ago Thursday.
5000ef9706eaf1f91b3bf9124ae462cf.jpg

If you have any information about this crime or any other felony crime, call Crime Stoppers 24-hours a day at 322-9888. You never have to give your name, and if your information leads to the arrest and board approval, you could earn in this case up to $3,000 from Crime Stoppers and an additional $7,000 from private donors.
http://www.texomashomepage.com/news...ing-for-missing-son-21-years-later/1172134563

Hey guys, I'm thinking about doing a documentary, any interesting theories?
The panel in the trunk was loose maybe he picked the wrong demo and a worker had placed drugs in the panel of the trunk and before they could retrieve their stash Keith unknowingly picked that demo.They waited at his apt for him. They got rid of Keith maybe he found out about the drugs to keep him from talking. So they coulde retrieve their stash.i feel the friends and the car dealership are important.This has the feel of more than one perp.

The trunk was said to have been thoroughly cleaned, likely to erase DNA or blood after a crime. That 12:15 AM appointment with a "friend" is the key. But it would also be interesting to know who those friends were that dropped him off and saw him walking upstairs to his apartment, and whether their account was credible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semi-local case for me; I’ve always been sad his family still have no answers regarding the disappearance after all these years. They seem like such good people.

Foul play suspected - have there ever been any POIs, or even potential suspects? I assume the last ones Keith was with were cleared?

Hopefully the new detective can work some magic.

Semi-local case for me; I’ve always been sad his family still have no answers regarding the disappearance after all these years. They seem like such good people.

Foul play suspected - have there ever been any POIs, or even potential suspects? I assume the last ones Keith was with were cleared?

Hopefully the new detective can work some magic.

I don't know if there have ever been any POIs. One of Keith's apartment neighbors says they saw a 'mean faced man' talking to Keith in the laundry room a week before or something (not sure about the timing) but that may be the only suspicious person anyone has come up with. Police apparently believe that Keith's friend Chris is telling the truth as his story hasn't changed. Keith's girlfriend at the time was also ruled out.

Can you help solve this mystery?
20 year old Gregory “Keith” Mann Jr., was last seen in Wichita Falls, Texas on Saturday, May 10th, 1997. Keith had worked that day at Ron Roberts Ford, his place of employment, and later went mudding with a couple of friends.

While they were hanging out, Keith mentioned that he was meeting someone at 12:15 am, but did not say who. His friends dropped him off at his apartment at Fountaingate Apartments around 11:45 PM. They watched him walk up the stairs to his apartment and that was the last time anyone claims to have seen Keith.

The following day, the car Keith was driving ( the car dealership, where he worked, allowed them to borrow demonstration vehicles after hours, he chose a red mustang) was found in a church parking lot near his parents home. Keith was engaged and his fiancé was about to move to Wichita Falls to be with him. This case has no obvious suspects, Keith had no known enemies, and no reason to voluntarily disappear.

Does anybody have any more information about this "Chris" person who was with Keith the night he went missing? Something does not seem "right" with the official explanation that he reportedly gave the police with regards to Keith and the alleged meeting with an unknown person at 12:15 AM.

1. Were Keith and Chris friends?
2. To what degree were Chris and his wife questioned in this matter?

Who is this Chris??? I have not been able to find anything on him except his first name. Also, What was on that audio tape? Did Keith know he was going to go missing so he hid something on there? And how did the police "lose" it? There are soo many holes in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cariboucampfire73
Back