Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed in all of Jubes interviews that he has given (recorded) since this new search started he seems agitated, fidgety, nervous, just really different to how he used to present and interview before this latest new search. In some cases I have seen him stutter, stop to think before speaking and then continue. Before he was straight forward, alert, confident and extremely focused. IMO Put it down to either exhaustion or more what I beleive, Jubes IMO knows exactly what they are looking for there and knows that whatever it is is going to give all or more answers to what happened to WT or enough to make an arrest. I feel that it is sheer dermination, fear and whatever information he is geared up with that he is appearing a bit more out of whack or less composed in this recent flock of interviews. He does a great job and is an amazing cop and is so dedicated to William, you can see it is just personal to him now to get answers for William and his family.

He definitely seemed more ‘twitchy’ and a lot more menacing when addressing the ‘someone who knows something’ via the media. You know when a predator, particularly a big cat, is focussed on their prey? Their muscles ripple and twitch in anticipation of the kill. That is what Jubes reminded me of on the morning of the latest presser. Whatever searchers find, or don’t find in the forest, I think he has someone in his sights. If it was me, I’d be afraid; very afraid. But then again, they probably don’t think Jubes can catch them. Big mistake.

View attachment 136463View attachment 136464 perfect porch view and hiding place from house 50/52 and so close to the cemetary carpark if someones hanging around there, it could have happened in a split second and been all over before little william was even missed
I think it is a matter of ... where exactly were these 2 cars supposedly parked? I had thought the cars were on the other part of Benaroon, in front of the house with the fence in front of it. I believe there is even a photograph posted in the WT thread at some point(s) showing 2 very similar vehicles, parked in just such a location. (I seem to recall that sillybilly had posted a pic of this at one point, among other members as well).

Where is 50/52? According to the neighbourhood map I have, there is no #50?

I found a link to prior threads in which the exact location of the vehicles was discussed and shown on photos/drawings/whatever:

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Please see post #s 141 and 143 on WT thread #24.

Keep in mind that FM said (during the 1st FP interview recorded one year after WT's disappearance - link is here:
)

the cars were parked between two driveways, and that she could see them as soon as she woke up from the bedroom. (Wondering which bedroom the FPs stayed in while visiting FGM house? The master bedroom is on a different side of the house than the other 2 bedrooms, according to floorplans which have been posted.) FM's interview words describe running down towards the house with the swingset after WT's disappearance, and remembering that by then, the cars were not there. So I do not believe the cars were parked where you are indicating in your post above. jmo.

Transcribed (by me) from interview#1, part#1 from link above, for reference to exact location of the 2 vehicles:

"... When we woke up I always, I always open up the, the sliding door that’s on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive from Mom, Mom’s place. ...

"... I’m looking out over the um the verandah, and I see two cars, and I see these two cars, just sitting there in the road, and my first thought was, oh that’s, that’s odd. ...

"... both these cars had their driver’s side windows down, and I just looked again and I thought, oh that’s weird because they were parked in the middle of two driveways, and, yeah, and I had direct view of them, they would’ve had direct view of me, because if you park there you can see us...

"... the next time I saw those cars, uh, William and I were playing, um, in the garden and we were playing chasies and things like that and I remember just looking over my, I don’t know, I just remember having this, this feeling, and looking over, uh, my shoulder, and they were still there, and I’ve looked a bit closer and I don’t, I don’t seem to, I couldn’t see anybody inside, but I remember looking at these cars thinking, why are they still there? Annd, the driver’s windows were down and I’m thinking, they’re so close together, and it was really odd because in the whole time that Mom and Dad have lived at Kendall, there has never ever been cars parked on that street. Ever. ...

"You could normally, what happens is people come in and park in driveways. Or they park close to the house. I mean these driveways are huge. To park on a road, then walk down a driveway, probably takes you three or four minutes. So it, it, it just didn’t make sense to me, that you know, I’m in Kendall, why do I think it’s an issue, because Kendall’s not the city, and I kick myself, I kick myself in terms of why didn’t I note down the, the number plates. But the logic part of me says you know what? In Sydney you’d write down the number plate. In Kendall? There’s no reason to write down a number plate. It is one of the most safest towns in New South Wales.

"... I actually walked across where that white station wagon was...

"... as Chris Raleigh’s coming up Benaroon Drive, I’m on the left hand side, standing near where that white car, that white station wagon was, I’ve walked past there and flagged him down and said who I was ...

"... I remembered it that night on the way back that there were two cars there, and I raced down to the command van, cause they’d set up a command centre in the backyard, and I raced down there and I said I remembered the two cars. ...

"I realized that they weren’t there that night when I remembered walking across the road to see Chris Raleigh in his car coming up.

"I definitely saw them with William, yeah..
[my note: here she means that she definitely saw the cars during the time when WT was still playing, she does not mean that she saw the car WITH him, just for clarification!]

"I raced down the road cause I thought maybe if he’s walked down the road, there’s a house there that’s got a swingset, I thought maybe he’s gone to play on the swings. The, one of the women didn’t go to work, she phoned work and said I’m not coming in and she stayed with me the whole time, running around, trying to find him, William. (crying). And then I reached the point and I thought, he’s not on this estate, I have to phone the police. So we’d been looking for William for a, what I thought for a very short time, but it turns out we’d been looking for him for a really long time and the problem is, when you’re in such, when you’re panicked and you’re shocked, there’s lots of stuff that you don’t remember straight away? And I remembered this detail that night. Those cars were not there, they were not there when we were looking for him. "

Benaroon Lots.jpg map benaroon and area.jpg

Last edited:
the cars were parked between two driveways, and that she could see them as soon as she woke up from the bedroom.
The cars were already there, when FM woke up. The two drivers would then have seen TWO young children playing hide and seek or other games. Why did they after a while only take ONE child: little William? Because of his nice alarming-red spider man suit?
There has to be a certain reason IMO MOO, why they chose WT, when they could have abducted two sweet, very young children. I think, GJ might perhaps speak to a certain "contracting entity", who should finally come forward. If a "contracting entity" exists, they know, LE is on BS' trail for a long time and LE will find the boss and financial backer in this crime, sooner or later (hopefully!).

Of course, MOO.

Last edited by a moderator:
The cars were already there, when FM woke up. The two drivers would then have seen TWO young children playing hide and seek or other games. Why did they after a while only take ONE child: little William? Because of his nice alarming-red spider man suit?
There has to be a certain reason IMO MOO, why they chose WT, when they could have abducted two sweet, very young children. I think, GJ might perhaps speak to a certain "contracting entity", who should finally come forward. If a "contracting entity" exists, they know, LE is on BS' trail for a long time and LE will find the boss and financial backer in this crime, sooner or later (hopefully!).

Of course, MOO.

IMO, if a pedophile was involved, it would be simply due to the perp having a male-male preference.

I think it is a matter of ... where exactly were these 2 cars supposedly parked?

I believe that bearbear is speaking of a person (not necessarily related to the cars the FM saw) hanging around near the house just past #48. Closest to the cemetery. The house where the people were away so the house was, presumably, empty.

<modsnip: Please don't post pics of private residences in the neighbourhood>

Google Maps

I still wonder if Jubelin was on the case much earlier. The announcement he was taking over as lead of the investigation, of course was only weeks after the raids of BS's home and office. Just days after the referral to the coroner as a suspected death.

This second search is being considered a “forensic search” with a view of deliberate human intervention.
“I need to be able to show definitively that William’s disappearance was not the result of misadventure but as a result of human intervention.”

Detective Chief Inspector Jubelin, who has been on the case since the beginning, tells Chris “letting go” is “just not an option”.

“I believe someone out there has information and if they’re sitting on that information they’re taking a real risk that they’re committing a criminal offence by concealing the offence.”

https://www.2gb.com/police-scouring-bushland-in-fresh-william-tyrrell-search/
13/06/2018

A spokesman for the NSW Coroner’s Court yesterday confirmed that the matter was referred by police on January 30. “There has been no formal request for an inquest and the coroner has been advised that the police investigation into the disappearance of William Tyrrell is ongoing,’’ the spokesman said.

NSW police declined to answer questions about the referral, issuing a statement saying “detectives have been inundated with information in the past week, with hundreds of reports made to Crime Stoppers’’.

Nocookies
Daniel Morcombe coroner has file on William Tyrrell case
September 19, 2015

I have always suspected (and Makara and I disagreed many times on this) that Jubelin was brought in after Spedding's name was flagged. I think the case would always have been referred to a more senior detective regardless of Rupp's impending retirement but the minute they looked at Spedding's file, suddenly they find he has been investigated before by Jubelin (in relation to his ex brother in law Hillsley) and perhaps that was a good enough reason to get him involved early on? A great opportunity to get the high profile senior detective involved when it was starting to be obvious there was a lot more to this case than a little boy lost in the bush.

IMO, if a pedophile was involved, it would be simply due to the perp having a male-male preference.
Or is it possible the wrong child was grabbed? There were two kids playing but at the time William disappeared, his sister was inside the house. Of course there is always the possibility the intention was to grab both kids and that potentially leads us in a different direction again.

Could just be that William was alone. One child is easier to deal with than two.
Due to the small window of time, William's sister may not even have been seen, if the perp had just arrived at the property.
An opportunistic grab.

I think it is a matter of ... where exactly were these 2 cars supposedly parked? I had thought the cars were on the other part of Benaroon, in front of the house with the fence in front of it. I believe there is even a photograph posted in the WT thread at some point(s) showing 2 very similar vehicles, parked in just such a location. (I seem to recall that sillybilly had posted a pic of this at one point, among other members as well).

I found a link to prior threads in which the exact location of the vehicles was discussed and shown on photos/drawings/whatever:

Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #24

Please see post #s 141 and 143 on WT thread #24.

Keep in mind that FM said (during the 1st FP interview recorded one year after WT's disappearance - link is here:
)

the cars were parked between two driveways, and that she could see them as soon as she woke up from the bedroom. (Wondering which bedroom the FPs stayed in while visiting FGM house? The master bedroom is on a different side of the house than the other 2 bedrooms, according to floorplans which have been posted.) FM's interview words describe running down towards the house with the swingset after WT's disappearance, and remembering that by then, the cars were not there. So I do not believe the cars were parked where you are indicating in your post above. jmo.

Transcribed (by me) from interview#1, part#1 from link above, for reference to exact location of the 2 vehicles:

"... When we woke up I always, I always open up the, the sliding door that’s on the verandah looking out back down Benaroon Drive from Mom, Mom’s place. ...

"... I’m looking out over the um the verandah, and I see two cars, and I see these two cars, just sitting there in the road, and my first thought was, oh that’s, that’s odd. ...

"... both these cars had their driver’s side windows down, and I just looked again and I thought, oh that’s weird because they were parked in the middle of two driveways, and, yeah, and I had direct view of them, they would’ve had direct view of me, because if you park there you can see us...

"... the next time I saw those cars, uh, William and I were playing, um, in the garden and we were playing chasies and things like that and I remember just looking over my, I don’t know, I just remember having this, this feeling, and looking over, uh, my shoulder, and they were still there, and I’ve looked a bit closer and I don’t, I don’t seem to, I couldn’t see anybody inside, but I remember looking at these cars thinking, why are they still there? Annd, the driver’s windows were down and I’m thinking, they’re so close together, and it was really odd because in the whole time that Mom and Dad have lived at Kendall, there has never ever been cars parked on that street. Ever. ...

"You could normally, what happens is people come in and park in driveways. Or they park close to the house. I mean these driveways are huge. To park on a road, then walk down a driveway, probably takes you three or four minutes. So it, it, it just didn’t make sense to me, that you know, I’m in Kendall, why do I think it’s an issue, because Kendall’s not the city, and I kick myself, I kick myself in terms of why didn’t I note down the, the number plates. But the logic part of me says you know what? In Sydney you’d write down the number plate. In Kendall? There’s no reason to write down a number plate. It is one of the most safest towns in New South Wales.

"... I actually walked across where that white station wagon was...

"... as Chris Raleigh’s coming up Benaroon Drive, I’m on the left hand side, standing near where that white car, that white station wagon was, I’ve walked past there and flagged him down and said who I was ...

"... I remembered it that night on the way back that there were two cars there, and I raced down to the command van, cause they’d set up a command centre in the backyard, and I raced down there and I said I remembered the two cars. ...

"I realized that they weren’t there that night when I remembered walking across the road to see Chris Raleigh in his car coming up.

"I definitely saw them with William, yeah..
[my note: here she means that she definitely saw the cars during the time when WT was still playing, she does not mean that she saw the car WITH him, just for clarification!]

"I raced down the road cause I thought maybe if he’s walked down the road, there’s a house there that’s got a swingset, I thought maybe he’s gone to play on the swings. The, one of the women didn’t go to work, she phoned work and said I’m not coming in and she stayed with me the whole time, running around, trying to find him, William. (crying). And then I reached the point and I thought, he’s not on this estate, I have to phone the police. So we’d been looking for William for a, what I thought for a very short time, but it turns out we’d been looking for him for a really long time and the problem is, when you’re in such, when you’re panicked and you’re shocked, there’s lots of stuff that you don’t remember straight away? And I remembered this detail that night. Those cars were not there, they were not there when we were looking for him. "

View attachment 136511 View attachment 136512

if you do a google aerial or street view you can see the brown house next door to 48, at the very end, where benaroon drive continues into the forest.
yes, the cars werent parked this far down they were on the opposite side of the road just aound the bend, where fm said she saw them when opening the sliding upper balcony doors that morning

I believe that bearbear is speaking of a person (not necessarily related to the cars the FM saw) hanging around near the house just past #48. Closest to the cemetery. The house where the people were away so the house was, presumably, empty.

<modsnip: Please don't post pics of private residences in the neighbourhood.>

Google Maps
thankyou,much better shot! i think no #50 may be an empty section in between?

Of course, MOO.
yes, i agree and sometimes wondered if this was an organised deal and he was sold, i do feel the perp/s to be very clever

"You could normally, what happens is people come in and park in driveways. Or they park close to the house. I mean these driveways are huge. To park on a road, then walk down a driveway, probably takes you three or four minutes.

Thanks for posting that, deugirtni. I'd forgotten a lot of what the FM said in the interview.

She's right - it doesn't make for cars to park on the street, in between 2 houses. I think we speculated at the time that the cars might have been looking at a house for sale (I can't remember if there was a house for sale or not.) Even if that's what they were doing, it's weird that there were 2 cars - and no one was visible in the cars. It seemed like they were parked there for quite a while too. If you were checking out a house for sale, you'd drive by slowly and maybe park near the house for a little while. FM makes it sound like they were there for quite a while.

Hi all, I'm back from the naughty corner :oops: Sincere apologies to everyone. Great to see everyone is here, still devoted to little William. It's amazing and heartwarming to see the dedication to him/his family/everything. I'm glad to be back... Will try to be a good girl by not getting a little crazy, ok? (can't find the right emoji ;) xx

About the cars. Did FM remember them being there after she got back from the airport (as far as i know she collected her sis), and it was quite late on the 12th when she reported it? I wonder how good her memory is. Mine is poor, which is sometimes good lol. Does anyone know if she gave a time or not for them being there? tia

(snipped and BBM)
The longer driveways are about 60 m. If it took you 3 and a half minutes to walk that distance, you'd be going at a speed of around 1 kph. I suggest that around 4 to 5 kph would be a more normal walking pace. In which case it would take less than one minute to cover the distance. Of course, if you factor in the actual parking and getting out of the car, you could well be up to 3 to 4 minutes. But you'd have to do those things anyway, whether you were parking on the road or down the driveway. FM's had time to think this through and to know that, but she's choosing to say otherwise.

if you do a google aerial or street view you can see the brown house next door to 48, at the very end, where benaroon drive continues into the forest.
yes, the cars werent parked this far down they were on the opposite side of the road just aound the bend, where fm said she saw them when opening the sliding upper balcony doors that morning
Yes, I understand that there is one more house on the same side of the street as FG's house, which is #52... but what does that house have to do with any cars, when the cars were not parked anywhere near that house, but way down around the corner and up the road on the other side?

Yes, I understand that there is one more house on the same side of the street as FG's house, which is #52... but what does that house have to do with any cars, when the cars were not parked anywhere near that house, but way down around the corner and up the road on the other side?

As I understand it, Bearbear is talking about a person being able to watch the children on the porch from #52 if they parked in the cemetery and walked from there.
Post #809 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

It's not about the cars parked in the street, it's another opinion of how William could have been taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member