Found Deceased KS - Ashley Meiss, 30, Ogden, 17 May 2018

Keep in mind that law enforcement hasn't said they suspect foul play yet and we have no report in the media on this. This could be coming from the family based on what the private investigator thinks - but we don't know either way.

See
Keep in mind that law enforcement hasn't said they suspect foul play yet and we have no report in the media on this. This could be coming from the family based on what the private investigator thinks - but we don't know either way.
See that's why I shy away from social media concerning missing persons.
It's not official and also a P.I. is not official.

The Bring Ash Home FB page just posted that they suspect foul play.

Bring Ash Home

Even though I have been leaning in this direction for some time, seeing the post still made me sick to my stomach.

Now patiently waiting for a new press release from LE (or better yet, a news conference). I hope they have discovered some viable evidence that will help bring Ash home.

ETA: I would also like to see LE release a more concrete timeline.

Last edited:
Even though I have been leaning in this direction for some time, seeing the post still made me sick to my stomach.

Now patiently waiting for a new press release from LE (or better yet, a news conference). I hope they have discovered some viable evidence that will help bring Ash home.

ETA: I would also like to see LE release a more concrete timeline.

I also felt sick when I saw that Ashley's brother had posted they now suspect foul play. I'm sure her family would not release that information without good reason. I'm guessing they and LE know far more than they have shared with the public.

I also felt sick when I saw that Ashley's brother had posted they now suspect foul play. I'm sure her family would not release that information without good reason. I'm guessing they and LE know far more than they have shared with the public.
Yes, but law enforcement just yesterday retweeted and re-posted on Facebook about Ashley being missing and the Topeka TV station reminded viewers. And no mention of a turn in the investigation from a missing persons case.

I hope she is alive and safe somewhere, but my gut has also said from the beginning that this is foul play. Praying I'm wrong. There have been a few cases here where the outcome truly surprised me. Something has seemed off with this one though in a bad way. Hoping LE is getting closer to the truth!

Mpnola, this is the update you’re referencing...

Bring Ash Home FB

************************UPDATE*****************************

*****PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST*****

We believe Ashley has either been "kidnapped and/or physically harmed".

We have discovered dishonesty among people around Ashley.

We know people have been concealing helpful information about Ashley.

We have discovered people close to Ashley that have been convicted of serious violent crimes.

Bring Ash Home

Last edited:
Mpnola, this is the update you’re referencing...

Bring Ash Home FB

************************UPDATE*****************************

*****PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE THIS POST*****

We believe Ashley has either been "kidnapped and/or physically harmed".

We have discovered dishonesty among people around Ashley.

We know people have been concealing helpful information about Ashley.

We have discovered people close to Ashley that have been convicted of serious violent crimes.

Bring Ash Home

This would explain why things weren't adding up, dates were changing, stories were changing. Ugh. Praying for Ashley. Please let her be safe!

We shared, hoping someone comes forward with information they know. If people who may be connected to whatever happened know that there is information out there about their connection, it's in their best interest to simply speak with the police about it rather than trying to hide. It appears to be a small, close-knit community with lots of talking going on. Sometimes secrets just aren't kept, especially when there is a family advocating heavily for information. There is also a reward being offered.

People need to do the right right thing. Why protect a possible criminal by keeping quiet? Only reason I can think of is they are in fear of retaliation or they are a part of the plan. JMO

We have the first story in the media I have seen reporting that Ashley's family believes foul play occurred. No mention of law enforcement having the same belief. No mention actually of the media outlet even asking law enforcement for a comment. Have to wait this out to see where law enforcement goes with it.

Family of Ashley Meiss claim "foul play"

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288