MO Mo- Karrissa A. Hicks, 30, Lebanon, 2 May 2018

doodles1211

Reaction score
Original

Karrissa's mother called from Arizona, stating that she has not spoken to her daughter since May 2, 2018 and wanted to report her missing.

NAMUS: Missing Person Case

System Error

She said back in Jan she was hoping to get her son back. I wonder if she lost custody and was having other issues??
Well when I did google her name a mugshot popped up. It was pretty remarkable to say the least. I didnt read anything about charges just seen the mugshot it showed.

She said back in Jan she was hoping to get her son back. I wonder if she lost custody and was having other issues??
Sorry I didnt really finish my thought lol maybe you would be interested in looking at it too. I think that theres other things goin on there for sure!

I did the search, if that’s the same person that’s a remarkable change. They should release a more current photo, wouldn’t even know it was the same person.

I did the search, if that’s the same person that’s a remarkable change. They should release a more current photo, wouldn’t even know it was the same person.
I agree! Its definitely a huge change! Its sad what meth does to people. Ive heard Southwest Missouri is the meth capital of the world and I believe it! Ive lived where the county coroner who also ran the local funeral home had the biggest dope house in town. Everyone except the police seemed to know. Its people you would never ever even expect.

Oh boy. She was charged with 3rd degree felony assault in February against a Special Victim. She had a protection order against her under the FC Child Protection Act on March 26th. Charged with 4th degree misdemeanor assault on April 6th for an assault on March 29th. Charged on June 8th with two counts of misdemeanor assault for an incident on March 30th.

Oh boy. She was charged with 3rd degree felony assault in February against a Special Victim. She had a protection order against her under the FC Child Protection Act on March 26th. Charged with 4th degree misdemeanor assault on April 6th for an assault on March 29th. Charged on June 8th with two counts of misdemeanor assault for an incident on March 30th.
Dang! I wonder if she has anger issues??

The divorce her husband had filed against her had a final judgement of joint physical custody with no alimony or child support.

Karrissa Hicks was Arrested in Laclede County on 03/26/2018

Charges
I think this is a felony assault. They may have lowered the charges by the time she was formally charged in court.

Karrissa Hicks was Arrested in Laclede County on 03/26/2018

Charges
I think this is a felony assault. They may have lowered the charges by the time she was formally charged in court.
Those "arrest" sites are generally garbage. It is always better to go to the court web sites and you can read the the actual dates of offense, the court dockets, etc.

That particular felony is from an incident in February.
Description: Assault - 3rd Degree - Special Victim { Felony D RSMo: 565.054 }
Date: 02/12/2018 Code: 565.054-001Y201713.0
OCN: HR000319 Arresting Agency: SO LACLEDE COUNTY-LEBANON

She failed to show for her hearing on May 24th, though her attorney appeared for court dates through June 14th. There is a no bond warrant for her arrest outstanding.

On March 26th the Protection Order was issued against her. That involves some other woman's child.
With all this legal trouble makes me wonder now if she wanted to disappear or if maybe she touched the wrong persons child. Actually with all the assault cases shes been charged with lately just touched the wrong person period. There was a Missouri man recently beaten to death by a mother and father after it was claimed he was drunk and slapped their son at some kind of car event.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back