Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure that that would have been covered. One of my neighbours has a care worker visit her three times a week for household tasks and to shop for her and everyone in the street knows that. She is so familiar that she is on waving hello status to all of us. Sometimes there is a different one presumably when Mary is on holidays or sick leave. I even know her name.

this neck of the woods is very very ….lets say.....old style slow. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
we frequent up here for holidays and that's why. bliss.
that little neighbourhood specifically that little street couldn't fart without the entire town knowing about it or somebody seeing it.
IF those cars were in that street for any legitimate reason or not at all I guarantee jubes knows .
it has been thrown around that that info has been planted to scare 'somebody".
the way it was added later as an add on but yet was so vivid to the fm memory and released to the public makes me think its fishy for whatever reason.

nobody is on speddings side SA.
lets just make that clear.
there is not anything of substance on spedding and jubes knows it.
THAT is my position.
when jubes has substance i'll get on the bus! ;-)

so don't be frustrated. we're all on the same team xx
Actually I have to speak up sometimes... I am on Spedding's side. However, I *am* definitely on the same team as presumably everyone else in wanting only the truth to lead to justice for William, wherever that may end up, and no matter who it is unpalatable to, including myself. I believe that in Australia you operate under the same right of 'innocent until proven guilty', as we do here in Canada. Until such time as evidence is presented in a court of law (as opposed to stories from newspaper reporters who have proven repeatedly that they can't get their facts straight, hence so many discrepancies amongst the various MSM articles) and he is allowed the opportunity to defend these horrible accusations, and he is found guilty. I am absolutely appalled at the treatment he has received by the media there.

Hopefully none of us here on WS have or will ever be accused in the media of some horrible deed we did not do, it would be awful to find out first hand what it's like to have your life ruined by trial in the media before even being charged or having the opportunity to defend oneself. 'There but for the grace of God, go I'. I am as anxious as anyone else to have this case solved no matter the outcome. Peace.

Actually I have to speak up sometimes... I am on Spedding's side. However, I *am* definitely on the same team as presumably everyone else in wanting only the truth to lead to justice for William, wherever that may end up, and no matter who it is unpalatable to, including myself. I believe that in Australia you operate under the same right of 'innocent until proven guilty', as we do here in Canada. Until such time as evidence is presented in a court of law (as opposed to stories from newspaper reporters who have proven repeatedly that they can't get their facts straight, hence so many discrepancies amongst the various MSM articles) and he is allowed the opportunity to defend these horrible accusations, and he is found guilty. I am absolutely appalled at the treatment he has received by the media there.

Hopefully none of us here on WS have or will ever be accused in the media of some horrible deed we did not do, it would be awful to find out first hand what it's like to have your life ruined by trial in the media before even being charged or having the opportunity to defend oneself. 'There but for the grace of God, go I'. I am as anxious as anyone else to have this case solved no matter the outcome. Peace.

I have to say that I am not on Spedding's side and I totally agree that he could have done it, but no discussion is allowed of other possibilities.

I have to say that I am not on Spedding's side and I totally agree that he could have done it, but no discussion is allowed of other possibilities.
I believe we are allowed to discuss any POI in the case? In any event, sleuthing is allowed. The possibilities are endless.

you shouldn't be on speddings side lol
he isn't a nice man.
however I agree with most of your points.
I think there is as much suspicion on the bios the fosters as spedding but its not aloowed to be discussed on websleuths. and why for all the reasons you state above.. spedding is free game I have no clue.

Yes and AJ still very suspect. Why did he lie about his whereabouts that day ?
I personally don't believe it was any of the named POIs to date, but that is only my feeling. Basically it seems like they have allowed those they believe to be pedophiles in the area, to be named. Is AJ the same as TJ? I can't keep up, sorry. They also can't clear a POI unless certain conditions apply, such as it would be an impossibility, given proof of timing and location. For those that come up in the investigation but are unable to prove whereabouts at a certain time period, they are out of luck until the case is solved. It must be terrible to be a POI in this case, with no alibi.

Edited to correct typo

Last edited:
I personally don't believe it was any of the named POIs to date, but that it only my feeling. Basically it seems like they have allowed those they believe to be pedophiles in the area, to be named. Is AJ the same as TJ? I can't keep up, sorry. They also can't clear a POI unless certain conditions apply, such as it would be an impossibility, given proof of timing and location. For those that come up in the investigation but are unable to prove whereabouts at a certain time period, they are out of luck until the case is solved. It must be terrible to be a POI in this case, with no alibi.
Yes sometimes known as Anthony or Tony .

Unrelated ? What do you mean
In my world, I don't call my inlaws related, other than by marriage. There is no other relation, no shared biology, upbringing, etc.

ETA: When a marriage dissolves in divorce.... do you still call your inlaws related? What's that saying, 'you can choose your friends but not your family'? BS did not choose Hillsley, he chose Hillsley's sister. The sister remains related to Hillsley, no matter what marital discord takes place with any of her life partners.

Last edited:
this neck of the woods is very very ….lets say.....old style slow. I mean that in the nicest possible way.
we frequent up here for holidays and that's why. bliss.
that little neighbourhood specifically that little street couldn't fart without the entire town knowing about it or somebody seeing it.
IF those cars were in that street for any legitimate reason or not at all I guarantee jubes knows .
it has been thrown around that that info has been planted to scare 'somebody".
the way it was added later as an add on but yet was so vivid to the fm memory and released to the public makes me think its fishy for whatever reason.
I think cars were there . I don’t see why they would have fm make up the sighting for stategical reasons. They could have done that without her .
I think the cars were there and were known from very early on to have nothing to do with the abduction. I think FM is telling the truth about how she saw them. I think she was told to keep it quiet and then to release the information when it suited Jubelin. I don't know what his purpose was in making the existence of the cars known--perhaps to make the offender or an accomplice think that somebody had seen the abduction or the offender's own vehicle, and that the observer would soon be coming forward.

Yes and AJ still very suspect. Why d did he lie about his whereabouts that day ?
Has it been proven that he lied about his whereabouts? I hate the man and am sure that he sexually abused those little girls, but I am not sure of his guilt about this, unless he was after the five year old girl and he took William in frustration.

I think the cars were there and were known from very early on to have nothing to do with the abduction. I think FM is telling the truth about how she saw them. I think she was told to keep it quiet and then to release the information when it suited Jubelin. I don't know what his purpose was in making the existence of the cars known--perhaps to make the offender or an accomplice think that somebody had seen the abduction or the offender's own vehicle, and that the observer would soon be coming forward.
I agree JLZ

Has it been proven that he lied about this whereabouts? I hate the man and am sure that he sexually abused those little girls, but I am not sure of his guilt about this, unless he was after the five year old girl and he took William in frustration.
I’m only going off what was said about him saying he was fixing the neighbours hot water system which according to neighbor was incorrect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member