Identified! Tx - Galveston, Hispmale 'little Jacob' Up17178, 3-5, Jayden Alexander Lopez, Oct'17 *arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2018
Evidence collected from the Harris County Toll Road Authority shows an Isuzu Rodeo registered to Rivera passed through the westbound Beltway 8 toll booth at the S. Wayside exit ramp on October 19, 2017. A photograph taken of the vehicle shows what appears to be Rivera in the driver's seat. Gomez, meanwhile, appears to be photographed in the passenger seat.

Timeline: What we know about Jayden Lopez

Rivera beat Jayden with a clothes hanger when she was stressed out. His leg had been broken and I am sure he endured many other atrocities. What a horrendous, torturous life for a tiny little one.

Galveston's 'Little Jacob' suffered 'head injury,' neglect before his death

Galveston's 'Little Jacob' suffered 'head injury,' neglect before his death

(Via KHOU 11)

More info I hadn’t seen but I haven’t read all the links.

“According to court document, in March, a caller told the FBI that "Little Jacob" was the child of Rivera and that she had two children. However, the caller added that when they saw her and Amezquita Gomez in December, she only had one child with her.

The caller also told FBI that the child she had with her another child who "appeared malnourished and very sickly."”

“Amezquita Gomez said she was too drunk at the time the photos were taken to remember what happened. She claims that Rivera just told her to get in the SUV.”

<modsnipped due to copyright infringement>

The woman explained that over the next few days Jayden's health began to deteriorate and that he complained of stomach aches. She said he became more lethargic.

Rivera said Jayden passed away, and in the middle of the night, her, her other son and Gomez Amezquita drove to Galveston with the body. She explained that she put Jayden into the water because he liked going to the beach.”

This is sounding Lucas-ish, as far as what might have possiboy happened to him, moo.

FINALLY!!!!!!! Just saw this on my Facebook. I am so happy he has his name! Jayden.. perfect. I just am so sad though at the abuse he suffered that most likely led to his demise. RIP baby boy. Those awful women can’t hurt you anymore baby.

I want to see a happy pic. I hope a fam member posts one. please tell me he had any joy in his little life
His eyes have no joy in them. Sometimes children that are being abused still have some light in their eyes, despite all they are going though. Not sure why but you can see it in their pictures. Sad to say his are just blank. It's heartbreaking. RIP sweet boy. No more pain and suffering in your life. JMO

Last edited:
I want to see a happy pic. I hope a fam member posts one. please tell me he had any joy in his little life

His face in the picture looks closer to the PM photo than to the smiling recreation. I'm going to hazard a guess that he didn't have a lot of happiness in his life after Gomez entered the picture, but that's just a guess from some other cases where abuse has allegedly ramped up a lot after a new partner enters the picture, and you get people saying "she used to be a good mom". It's hard for me to understand how people can go from being an okay parent to outright abuse and torture of their kids, but I'm just wondering if that's what will be said in this case. If Gomez was there for four years and Jayden was four years old, I'm finding it hard to believe he had truly happy expressions very often.

Was there no other family members wondering where this sweet boy was? No one reporting him to DCF? Just, no one?

My Mom gets withdrawal symptoms if she doesn't speak to the grandkids after a day or so! Why was no one missing this boy.

His eyes have no joy in them. Sometimes children that are being abused still have some light in their eyes, despite all they are going though. Not sure why but you can see it in their pictures. Sad to say his are just blank. It's heartbreaking. RIP sweet boy. No more pain and suffering in your life. JMO

He looks utterly defeated

His face in the picture looks closer to the PM photo than to the smiling recreation. I'm going to hazard a guess that he didn't have a lot of happiness in his life after Gomez entered the picture, but that's just a guess from some other cases where abuse has allegedly ramped up a lot after a new partner enters the picture, and you get people saying "she used to be a good mom". It's hard for me to understand how people can go from being an okay parent to outright abuse and torture of their kids, but I'm just wondering if that's what will be said in this case. If Gomez was there for four years and Jayden was four years old, I'm finding it hard to believe he had truly happy expressions very often.

In reality I know you’re right but i hate to think of it

I know they were just arrested, but any idea how long this has been in the works?

I only ask because I saw her name mentioned in this public notices thing out of Harris County in early May. Different county but maybe that's where they were living? Anyone know? BBM

It mentions another child (age 3) with same last name as Jayden. And I think the presser mentioned another child age 3. So I am assuming this is the same Rebecca Suzanne Rivera.

You are correct about spotting Mother's name in May 2018 notices....
Timeline of how investigators uncovered the death of Jayden Alexander Lopez, of Houston including Harris County activity early May 2018:
<modsnipped>
April 12, 2018
  • After obtaining a warrant, a DNA swab is taken from Rivera and a blood card from the body of Little Jacob.
<modsnipped for copyright infringement>
  • Evidence collected from the Harris County Toll Road Authority shows an Isuzu Rodeo registered to Rivera passed through the westbound Beltway 8 toll booth at the S. Wayside exit ramp on October 19, 2017. A photograph taken of the vehicle shows what appears to be Rivera in the driver's seat. Gomez, meanwhile, appears to be photographed in the passenger seat
Timeline: What we know about Jayden Lopez

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Jayden.....

RIP little Jayden
rose-smiley.gif

I've tried looking up Daria Sarai Anezquita Gomez in the Galveston court site, but her name is not coming up. Also the Galveston jail site doesn't have her. I've tried last name of Gomez & Anezquita. Anyone know??

I see no court date yet for Rivera....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member