Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

cybervampira

Reaction score
***MISSING PERSON***

Jerry Montgomery was last seen in Richmond Hill on 6/1/18 driving a 1995 green S10 Chevrolet Blazer with Georgia tag RJB0751. Mr. Montgomery is 6ft tall weighs about 200lbs and has hazel eyes and brown hair. If you have any information on the whereabouts of Mr. Montgomery, please contact Detective Krum at the Richmond Hill Police Department 912-756-5645
CDAAA13F-C837-4C57-8B46-66E82CE2922C.jpeg
***MISSING PERSON***

Richmond Hill Police Department

B22BDFA9-DEAD-4D50-A69B-C7FDBE13133F.jpeg
Richmond Hill police seek missing man

ONLY ON 3: Family of missing Bryan County man pleads for his return

[...]

He told his mother, who he lives with in her home, that he was "restless" and needed to "get out. I need some fresh air and that's not unusual," his sisters said of the family's conversation.

"He told her he would be back later," Donna McGuire said. "Well we haven't heard anything from him since June first."

"My brother wouldn't go this long without contacting my mother," she said.

[...]

"According to his family, he may have a drug abuse problem. We can't confirm that," RHPD Lieutenant Brad Sykes said.

"Could this be one of those times that he went but never came back," Reporter Meredith Stutz asked. "Um, not willingly, no," his sister said.

Montgomery's family said they don't know where he or his green Chevrolet SUV could be.

[...]

PD link in ep has been updated

Richmond Hill Police Department

2 hours ago

***UPDATE***

Mr. Montgomery was found deceased in Liberty County. We would like to express our sincere condolences to the family.
Deceased

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26
Back