Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
25EyPZ9
CrackedColdCases
Interesting (to me anyway), the top speed of a trolling motor is 5 mph.
I'm starting to think SM knows more and is stating his fabrication of events with bits of truth mixed in. I see no reason he would say that he left the house and went back to the same location across the bridge going 4.2 mph in 2 to 3 hrs. He knows that doesn't add up to 17 miles. He said that on a nationally broadcast show that he had much time to prepare. But you could go to the same location in 2 to 3 hrs if you weren't on the road. He never said he took the same route just back to the same location. I'm finding it interesting to listen again for things he isn't saying that I have just inserted or assumed but isn't actually stated.
Also he never said he went to that former property, just that he crossed the bridge. In looking on maps, there is a marina across the bridge. And lots of lake homes with boat docks.
Just not sure why they would go to such lengths to dispose of his phone. There are better ways. So maybe his phone wasn't being disposed of. A murder weapon, someone would go to lengths to get rid of that. Maybe they didn't realize the speed could be determined and they brought it along to create evidence of suicide, browser history, etc. Obviously I'm not sure of the course of events but I do think a boat was involved, not a bike.
Ok WS, here is a picture of MC house. Sure enough there is access to a river behind his house. Leads straight to the 2-mile bridge

Attachments

• 2018-06-21_02-24-22.jpg
    2018-06-21_02-24-22.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
The old saying "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" rings out to me when reading this thread. The people that wont talk have something to hide - this seems so obvious doesn't it? Then again the Police must be smarter than me.
If youre talking about BC. She was interviewed and polygraphed by LE. I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to PK. He has made it quite clear where he stands on the subject of BC.

If youre talking about BC. She was interviewed and polygraphed by LE. I don't blame her for not wanting to talk to PK. He has made it quite clear where he stands on the subject of BC.
RAZZ, LOVE

But if you have nothing to hide and were desperate to find your spouse why wouldn't you talk. If you didn't do anything and have nothing to hide....c'mon

The old saying "if you have nothing to hide you have nothing to fear" rings out to me when reading this thread. The people that wont talk have something to hide - this seems so obvious doesn't it? Then again the Police must be smarter than me.
Amen sister/brother.

The truth is timeless. It's easy to remember and hard to forget. Most of all it never changes

20180621_135248.png 20180621_135453.png 20180621_133848.png
First file with red arrows show many boat docks around the part of Lake Tawakoni across the bridge. There is a lot more, this is a small sampling.
Second file with red arrows show some boat docks on the west side of the lake near their home. The upper arrow is pointing to docks right off Hideaway.
Third file shows boat ramps near their home. Although the idea of a boat on a trailer is not my first thought. But a boat ramp could serve as a location to get in or out of a boat. Dropping someone off or picking someone up. However it would be much easier and private to get in a boat at a boatdock on private property. Many of these places are empty, used only for vacations.
A possible scenario: Someone gets in boat on east side of bridge while another drives the truck back to the house and does the staging. They pick that person up from a boat ramp or boat dock, like at the end of the road, and go back across to where their vehicle is waiting. I guess the idea being no surveillance video to catch your movements. Perhaps leaving that phone on was not meant to happen. I have thought I turned mine off before in church to find out I didn't.
I don't have thin skin, poke whatever holes you can.

View attachment 136576 View attachment 136577 View attachment 136578
First file with red arrows show many boat docks around the part of Lake Tawakoni across the bridge. There is a lot more, this is a small sampling.
Second file with red arrows show some boat docks on the west side of the lake near their home. The upper arrow is pointing to docks right off Hideaway.
Third file shows boat ramps near their home. Although the idea of a boat on a trailer is not my first thought. But a boat ramp could serve as a location to get in or out of a boat. Dropping someone off or picking someone up. However it would be much easier and private to get in a boat at a boatdock on private property. Many of these places are empty, used only for vacations.
A possible scenario: Someone gets in boat on east side of bridge while another drives the truck back to the house and does the staging. They pick that person up from a boat ramp or boat dock, like at the end of the road, and go back across to where their vehicle is waiting. I guess the idea being no surveillance video to catch your movements. Perhaps leaving that phone on was not meant to happen. I have thought I turned mine off before in church to find out I didn't.
Really OCGRAD. gotta show me up huh???

I'm messing. Great I think we are on the trail to solving this horrible crime. Or at least how they did it.
Great pics
Hugs.

I mean I honestly think we figured out the biggest bs story put out by SM. you'll recall the other day I posted, the only thing that travels 4mph is a river

Really OCGRAD. gotta show me up huh???

I'm messing. Great I think we are on the trail to solving this horrible crime. Or at least how they did it.
Great pics
Hugs.
Ty! I have had some locations marked on my map for quite some time so it was stuff i already had, just trying to take all the recent interviews and put them together. One kicker I think is Klein saying, yes the speed was 4.5 mph, but no bike.

Ty! I have had some locations marked on my map for quite some time so it was stuff i already had, just trying to take all the recent interviews and put them together. One kicker I think is Klein saying, yes the speed was 4.5 mph, but no bike.
Right, he states emphatically speed was 4.5 or close mph and it was NOT a bike. I believe we have our answer WS

Last edited:
No holes from me, it's certainly plausible IMHO.

No holes from me, it's certainly plausible IMHO.
One thing that makes me question what SM really believes or did back in Feb is the search of that property. Was it where they used to live? Anyone know the actual address of the search? And why wait till Feb? He had the phone data in Oct showing him on that side of the lake. Did it take that long to develop that theory? Was he really looking for a body? Or was he looking for a crime scene? I don't think it was just for the tv show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong