MO Mo - Michelle Fennell, 45, Lake Ozark, 11 Nov 2017

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

Michelle Lee Fennell
Nickname/Alias: Brittiany Fennell

Race / Ethnicity: White / Caucasian
Height 5' 3" (63 Inches)
Weight 110 lbs
Brown Hair
Brown Eyes

Distinctive Physical Features
Pierced ears: two on the left, one on right
Scar on left hand
Tattoo on right thigh of a black and red vampire bite

Circumstances of Disappearance: Michelle Fennell (aka Brittiany Fennell) was last seen on 11/11/2017 around 12pm. According to Michelle's children she left in an unknown truck.

Missing Person Case

The police there need to do more to find this woman! From her find Michelle page on fb nothin is bein done and her poor kids need their mom. Her little son is on there commenting that was his mom. Absolutely heartbreaking. No child that small should ever have to see a fb page for his missing mother.

I think the family is doing a wonderful job to get her missing case in the spotlight. It's hard to judge people by photos, but she looks like a gentle person, not somebody who would leave her kids alone over night. If she wanted to do that, she would/could have done that far before she would become 45. Also no cellphone...and no money taking out an account after the missing date. Is there any indication she was forced out of the house? Did she had any "enemies", people blaming her something? How do they come to the name George?

Sadly I can't read any articles. She originally from Rolla, MO? Missing from Tuscombia, Miller County but in the header Ozark Lake. I guess this is the general area? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that.

Can somebody tell what is in this article. Update on missing Rolla woman

Last edited:
She is a strong advocate for the legalization of (medical) weed. Could this have something to do with her missing. I'm not getting a good impression from the Internet when and if this was legalized. If not in 2017, it would still be a risky business, attracting all kinds of bad people, still in the criminal circuit. I found this about applications for weed licenses in the Ozarks. Interesting.
Rural Ozarks: At least 70 'pre-filed' applications as companies seek marijuana licenses

I think the family is doing a wonderful job to get her missing case in the spotlight. It's hard to judge people by photos, but she looks like a gentle person, not somebody who would leave her kids alone over night. If she wanted to do that, she would/could have done that far before she would become 45. Also no cellphone...and no money taking out an account after the missing date. Is there any indication she was forced out of the house? Did she had any "enemies", people blaming her something? How do they come to the name George?

Sadly I can't read any articles. She originally from Rolla, MO? Missing from Tuscombia, Miller County but in the header Ozark Lake. I guess this is the general area? Sorry, I'm not familiar with that.

Can somebody tell what is in this article. Update on missing Rolla woman

Here's the main part of the article (date is 28 Nov 2017):

"The 45-year-old is considered endangered by law enforcement, according to the poster.
Fennell - also apparently known as “Brittany” - was last seen on Saturday, Nov. 11, 2017 around noon. Her children told police that she left in a truck that is possibly owned by a man named “George.” She does not have her cell phone.
No description of the truck or Fennell’s clothing is available."

It also has her physical description and LE phone number.

Before anybody can think about me being judgmental.....I totally be with her striving for the legalization of weed. Alcohol is the hard drug...everywhere around...

I wonder why I can't see/open her own missing Facebook page. Bring Michelle Fennell Home Log In or Sign Up to View

Could she have been found?
Somehow fb shut the page down and we where unable to ever get it back up and running. Michelle has not been found. I ended up shutting my entire fb account down afterwards the main reason I had it was for Michelle’s page and people to contact me with any information. I printed all the messages I received about Michelle. I have recently opened up a new Facebook and plan on putting another fb page up for Michelle Fennell. We still have no answers or updates about Michelle. We follow up on any information but to this day her bank account has remained unused and no sightings of Michelle.

I will once I start it. I’m trying to get some of the pictures and other information I had on the other page. I will post a link to her page once I get it up and going.

@TDF2017 How are you doing? Did LE found out anything yet, a lead? Were there rumors? I still wonder why she liked to call herself Brittany. How did she made a living back in 2017? Did she own growing fields/land and that is why somebody wanted to hurt her? What are your thoughts about her disappearance. Did she ever mentioned the name George to her family? There is so little to know about her background and the circumstances around her missing.....very sad.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Suesleuth
Back