Court

Anybody know what Judge Berland ruled on June 19 regarding release of 911 tapes?

Nothing posted on the courts' website... yet.

Amazing that "stonewalling" by the SCPD is allowed to continue on and on and on. Wait, I don't know why I am amazed at this... I should be used to it after all this time. :(

Ray Tierney
is the *advertiser censored*'t United States Attorney on this case.

His number is 631-715-7849.
The public has the right to know
a) why Tierney did NOT prosecute Pak, Diaz and Brewer
for the Mann Act for Shannan being transported over
state lines for prostitution (remember - Elliot Spitzer
lost his job over the Mann Act);
b) why hasn't Tierney sued Suffolk County for the
9-1-1 call - Feds are WAY more powerful than Suffolk
County - so

tell Tierney to get to work

And, I told you, John keeps asking the Judge
to extend discovery
so he can do this and that

Now he wants to depose Pak.
John asked me Pak's info to get in touch with him

I told Pak and Pak called John.
Now John wants me to give him
Pak's phone carrier to subpoena the phone records
from May 2010.

Considering I've carried this case on my back
and JOhn would be NO WHERE without me,
he can give me a thing or two that I want
before I give him any phone carrier of Pak.

All he does is take take take never says thank you
IM DONE being a giver.

IF John Ray wants Pak's phone carrier - he can
give me something from the case that I want and don't have.

so sad, too bad.

John keeps asking the judge for adjournments, because,
quite frankly, he flat out told me,

he doesn't think there will be a trial.

If there is a small glimmer of a chance at a trial
john's going to fall on his face, because he doesn't
know the playing field of his client.

He deposed Hackett 3 times, and did NOT ask about
the secret phone call that I learned about at Mari's
funeral. Mari's funeral was at 2016, and the 3 depositions
were completed by 2014 or 2015.

John is out of gas and has NOTHING. And he knows it.

Ray Tierney
is the *advertiser censored*'t United States Attorney on this case.

His number is 631-715-7849.
The public has the right to know
a) why Tierney did NOT prosecute Pak, Diaz and Brewer
for the Mann Act for Shannan being transported over
state lines for prostitution (remember - Elliot Spitzer
lost his job over the Mann Act);
b) why hasn't Tierney sued Suffolk County for the
9-1-1 call - Feds are WAY more powerful than Suffolk
County - so

tell Tierney to get to work
In case you haven't been reading the papers I will tell you why Mr.Tierny hasn't done anything with the case, assuming he was charged with the case you are referring to. He was involved with the Ed Mangano and Venditto case. Venditto was acquitted and the jury hung on the Mangano case. He is preparing to re-try that case with a hearing set for 6/28 on that matter. The trial lasted for 12 weeks. I think he was a wee bit busy

1. It doesn't mean he wasn't very busy preparing for other cases. Trust me he has a lot of issues on his plate.
2. If your case has ANYTHING remotely to connected to Spota/DA office then he is probably unable to investigate because he was once an ADA in Spota's office and it might be a potential conflict for him, not his office to investigate.

Last count there were 15 AUSA's in the EDNY in Suffolk. Investigators are harder to find than then's teeth. As one wise observer told me it may be no accident there are only a handful of investigators.

I I can only tell you what heard from what I believe to be reliable sources. One source was Newsday that was written during the Bittrolff trial. The article said two SCPD cops were POI’s in those murders. The other is background information on those two cops that worked under one of the cops and James Burke while in the 1st Precinct.

One the cops were fired and when the investigators searched his home they found missing persons files of several prostitutes. Why would he have such files in his home when he wasn’t investigating those cases is still a mystery to me. Even if he had been working on the cases there is NO reason why he should have such files in his possession.

The other cop was a ranking officer in that precinct. My source said that when he brought girls to the precinct the superior officer took those gals into a private room for a ‘private interview’ and ordered not to be disturbed. Those women were supposed to be prostitutes. The interviews would last for about an hour.

In one case the officer impregnated a 15 year old black girl. When confronted by my source that this wasn’t right the officer told my source: so what who is going to believe the word of a 15 year old N*****R over the word of police officer.

I was also told by this same source (don’t know if this is connected to the above, but only because it happened so many times) is the family went to the precinct demanding justice. At one point they threatened to kill the officer if he didn’t make good. I am told a messenger was sent to the family with $10,000.00 to make this go away.

Burke worked in that same precinct as a sergeant. It was there he met and fell in love with Lowrita Rickenbacker. Burke had a special small team working with him for whatever scheme they created for themselves. My police source was recruited by Burke to join the team. Source tells me they do most anything they like. He even had a female clerk at the precinct taking care of payroll information. A special treat for the Burke team was to bill for OT when called in on a Sunday. The problem was none of them worked on Sunday. They just got the OT, courtesy of Burke’s girlfriend, a married woman.

That lady goes on to divorce her police officer husband. It is a very contentious divorce case that was going on for at least 5 years and may still be going on.

During the time the bickering is going on Jim Burke is a lieutenant in Spota’s DA office. For some reason Burke sends one of his detectives to his girlfriend’s house to harass the hapless husband. The husband knew the deal and kept notes with names, dates, and places. I can tell you this as a former detective in another DA office: There is NO reason a detective in a DA Squad would have any reason to speak to a husband on a domestic issue.

I believe the next court hearing regarding the 911 tapes is in August. Does anybody know the exact date?
Thanks

I believe the next Court Date is Tuesday August 21, 2018.

Will the public be allowed to attend?
Where is the court's location?
Will anybody from the forum be attending?

I believe the next Court Date is Tuesday August 21, 2018.

Will the public be allowed to attend?
Where is the court's location?
Will anybody from the forum be attending?
I doubt the public will be allowed to attend.

Any idea what happen in court today?
Yeah I know its a stupid question.

Re the August 21, 2018 hearing; the court adjourned the case on its own

Next Court hearing regarding the release of the 911 tapes is scheduled for 9/24/2018

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woohoo3
Back