Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the key here is AJ’s alibi is that he was helping the deceased neighbour install a hot water system at their home on the day William disappeared but the neighbour’s widow disputes this, by stating AJ had installed it at least 4 months before that day.

View attachment 136564

Widow doesn’t want husband used as William Tyrrell alibi

I see your point Bo. Quite frankly, I found the whole story ACA and it's interviewees presented on AJ to be as clear as mud.

This is just a thought.... and as some of you know, I am not in Australia, I am in Canada.. so perhaps some things are different.... however, I am close to someone who works for our 'Victorian Order of Nurses (VON)', a highly regarded nursing service that has been around for a long time. This person travels from client to client during the course of his work shift, in his own vehicle, to provide nursing assistance to those in need of assistance yet still living in their own homes. He is not allowed to park in the clients' driveways, it is against the rules. No idea why, although around here, it makes sense, because you could potentially be blocking another household occupant from either entering or exiting their own driveway. With huge long driveways, it wouldn't matter obviously, however, the rules are the rules. Just a thought that perhaps something similar could exist over there, and this could easily be an explanation for why the cars were there i)early in the morning; ii)for a certain, perhaps extended length of time; iii)not parked in the driveway; iv)with the windows down (safe neighbourhood/hot/nothing to steal in the car?);
Also, clients sometimes require a two-person visit for various reasons, ie perhaps if there might be heavy lifting of a patient involved. Or sometimes there are team meetings involved, where say a worker, and a supervisor or planner, might both attend a meeting at the client's home to review needs/reassess, whatever. I wonder if GJ has checked out all of these types of services, which I'm sure must also exist over there, to see if anyone on the street may have been receiving services that morning?
Sorry for the lack of paragraph formatting :/

Hi. I worked for NSW community health for about 15 years - the same branch that community nurses uses (unless private). We had a fleet of cars, and we would book them out for home visits, or meetings, or clinics etc. We weren't allowed to take our own cars except under special circumstances (no other cars available). These fleet cars were modern & they were always white. Of course, it may be different for Victoria, but given Kendall is in NSW, they would be under the same 'NSW community health' umbrella as us... I even visited Port Macquarie once & the car park was full of white cars. I don't think there are too many private nursing companies in rural NSW. This branch, serving Kendall, would be Mid North Coast Community Health. And yes, we tried not to park in peoples driveways. And yes, there would be often two people visit or more, depending on the clients needs :)

Yes... I was wondering if... in the event the regular worker may have been off that day, what if an out-of-town worker did some helping out... how far reaching was the news of WT's disappearance and the need to check in, etc.? The thing is though, that if those cars and their owners and reasons were unaccounted for, one year after being seen, .. it just wouldn't happen. It would've been all over the news straight away if they didn't know who they belonged to after a given amount of time. jmo.

Maybe they had no idea/some idea... and left it for strategic reasons.

I like to compare precedences.
Back to Teflon coated Borce with both the vehicle and phone pings only to a certain area. Then at left field all the tying off loose ends BEFORE the arrest.
So what took him down?

IMO Borce dropped his guard and it was recorded.

IMO similar has occurred in this case and loose ends are being done before the arrest.

The difference and huge difficulty is now there no body.

I don’t think anything new forensically has come to light in either case but something quite simple really, someone blabbed. That’s all the cops need.
Could it be the recipient of the conversation that Jubes is saying to come forward? The marital cone of silence might have been bugged.

Borce has assets but us fool taxpayers are coughing up yet again, so why couldn’t BS?

Someone knows what’s about to happen and maybe that’s why that someone needs to sue for for some extra ‘jingle’ to pay for that gold plated silk.

I can only hope.

Rents a house. Whitegoods cash is probably stashed away somewhere for mumma.

How convenient. Plenty flash cars on loans or lease booked up to business.

No tax need be paid under the arrangement more than likely.

The state won't make public statement in the media so once assets are exhausted the state often takes over with paying the appointed legal team.

Yes and AJ still very suspect. Why did he lie about his whereabouts that day ?

I have problems with this too, Hbayne. Collecting scrap metal (alone), arrives home drunk. id they find he acually lied? I might be missing something?

POIs all have highly mobile jobs where cash is a large component of the income.

They have no need justify be any place and the mobile network is full of holes after leaving another town as a group where a correctional facility was installed.

flock
If Hillsley were BS's biological brother and they had shared the same upbringing (which I can only imagine what type of parenting might produce a monster such as the likes of Hillsley), then I could see potentially associating the two. As it stands, it seems pretty far fetched to link the two, when the monster is his wife's brother - his ex wife at that.
Flocks of a feather... they can spot each other a mile away JMOO

The POIs all have white and metallic grey cars.

Vehicles with no distinct markings used by criminals with tradecraft.

The type of criminals well versed in nefarious activity.

Toddler William Tyrell and mum Prabha Kumar among unsolved disappearances and deaths in NSW
THE average murder investigation will have a prime suspect within days but in some cases there is a longer wait for answers.

“It’s most often not a matter of not knowing who did it but a matter of the weight of evidence because the scales of the prosecution have got to be a lot heavier than the defence,” Dr Kennedy said.

“Within days of the average murder, police have a list of suspects and on that list is the person who did it, but they have to prove it.

The minute the police take short cuts, it plays right into the defence counsels’ hands.

“You have to set up electronic surveillance, phone taps, listening devices and gather as much evidence as you can.”

Mystery cases still without answers
MAY 31, 2015
Wouldn't it be reasonable to suspect that police have placed some listening devices in BS's home? I hope so

o
You *can* and may have to use a deceased person as your alibi, if that is what your alibi is.. not much choice. It would certainly be unfortunate for someone to have to rely on that though, and that person would likely therefore never get cleared until the case was solved and through the courts with a different suspect?
What about the fact there's a witness, hopefully credible, to dispute his alabi?

I might be deaf. But what I hear AJ saying was he was with his neighbour getting a hot water system.
The car was shared by the Jones family and the neighbours.
Maybe, AJ and the neighbour were out and about in the shared car collecting the hot water system. Dunno!
I am still confused however. Because AJ was said to be living with his now estranged relative Katrina because his wife had kicked him out when she found out about his
sexual assault of a young child.
The neighbours wife called ACA and said he was not fixing the hot water system on the day William disappeared - he had done that at least 4 months before.
If only we knew who was actually driving that car on that day. With or without consent.

Evidently, AJ said he was digging a hole or a ditch for a hot water system according to the reporter. I guess all shovels have been seized.

First public alibi from person of interest in William Tyrrell case

Last edited:
I might be deaf. But what I hear AJ saying was he was with his neighbour getting a hot water system.
Maybe, AJ and the neighbour were out and about in the shared car collecting the hot water system. Dunno!
I am still confused however. Because AJ was said to be living with his now estranged relative Katrina because his wife had kicked him out when she found out about his
The neighbours wife called ACA and said he was not fixing the hot water system on the day William disappeared - he had done that at least 4 months before.
If only we knew who was actually driving that car on that day. With or without consent.

Evidently, AJ said he was digging a hole or a ditch for a hot water system according to the reporter. I guess all shovels have been seized.

yes, apparently 'digging' a hot water system. Would that be the same as "collecting scrap metal"? Which apparently his relative said was his plans. Didn't he also have a plan, according to relos, to meet PB later? Interesting he came home drunk by lunchtime!! (if you watch the vid)

"In a heated confrontation with A Current Affair, Mr Jones said he was not in Kendall when William disappeared, and that he was helping his neighbour dig a hot water system."

BBM. He must get up early, cause how quickly can u do this digging, and then also return home drunk around lunch time?

just plain weird!

ok i stuffed up the above reply. my reply was:

yes, apparently 'digging' a hot water system. Would that be the same as "collecting scrap metal"? Which apparently his relative said was his plans. Didn't he also have a plan, according to relos, to meet PB later? Interesting he came home drunk by lunchtime!! (if you watch the vid)

"In a heated confrontation with A Current Affair, Mr Jones said he was not in Kendall when William disappeared, and that he was helping his neighbour dig a hot water system."

BBM. He must get up early, cause how quickly can u do this digging, and then also return home drunk around lunch time?

just plain weird!

Also I dont know WTF i am doing with this new WS system :)

Chris Smith speaking to Jubelin on the first day of the search.
Third search of the area. The bush area thoroughly search in March 2015. The focus of that March 2015 search, was to look for a body.
Following the initial search when William disappeared.
Why now?
Why not 2 months ago?
Why not 6 months ago?
Why not 10 months ago? Chris asked.
https://www.2gb.com/podcast/chris-smith-full-show-podcast-13th-june-2018/

What was happening 2- 6 - 10 months ago?
10 months ago - the bombshell, William was in foster care.
6 months ago - the Coroner rejects petition for an immediate inquest and Jubelin remains the lead investigator.
2 months ago -

ok i stuffed up the above reply. my reply was:

just plain weird!

Also I dont know WTF i am doing with this new WS system :)

“As far as we are concerned and as far as we remember, Paul Bickford was living in the pub at the time of the Tyrrell disappearance,” a statement from the family of Tony Jones reads.

“He knew Paul Bickford was in the pub as well as we do. It’s sketchy as to if he said he was going to see Paul Bickford at the same time.

“But we believe Paul Bickford’s name was mentioned in passing.”

Another close relative said Jones had said he was “going to see Paul Bickford” and collect scrap.

William Tyrrell petition rejected by NSW coroner because of 'numerous lines of inquiry'

What was happening 2- 6 - 10 months ago?
10 months ago - the bombshell, William was in foster care.
6 months ago - the Coroner rejects petition for an immediate inquest and Jubelin remains the lead investigator.
2 months ago -

2 months ago - court appearance for Vic charges maybe? They were meant to follow the Sydney court case, which started mid Feb.

As there were, apparently, others involved with the Vic charges (children, for sure, possibly adults as well ... as the children had been passed around, from memory) possibly some wheeling and dealing has been going on there?

It is the only thing that I can guess at, that may have been 2 months ago. Something we are not privy to, but media would know for sure. They might just not be allowed to speak of it.

2 months ago - court appearance for Vic charges maybe? They were meant to follow the Sydney court case, which started mid Feb.

As there were, apparently, others involved with the Vic charges (children, for sure, possibly adults as well ... as the children had been passed around, from memory) possibly some wheeling and dealing has been going on there?

It is the only thing that I can guess at, that may have been 2 months ago. Something we are not privy to, but media would know for sure. They might just not be allowed to speak of it.

Yes there was a few people involved in court cases. KT's father passed away and as you say SA a lot that we are most certainly not privy to, it seems.

Last edited:
On the timing of this search. Perhaps, after so many years, it wasn't critical that it happen in one month rather than another. It might have been a matter of when resources were conveniently available. That might also explain a certain difference in Jubelin's manner--perhaps he had to argue with fund allocators over the prioritization.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail