Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
And another thought: I feel for people who have psychological problems, (have depressive episodes for 20+ years), but she obviously refused to get help. For example the parenting classes, and that makes me angry again... :confused: will Better check out...:rolleyes:

This makes me wonder how much these things played a role in "who" EG was: psychological issues vs. drug use/abuse vs. willfully choosing to behave the way she did.
She evidently was mentally competent, IMO, because I don't recall reading any news article or released court document or interview that stated her mental competency was in dispute. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

I find it very unusual for a young couple to willingly be away from each other for such long stretches on a regular basis.
I am somewhat familiar with the lifestyle of these men working out in the fracking fields. Not so much in New Mexico, but in Texas and North Dakota. I expect it would be similar in other areas. The living is tight as housing is scarce and in demand. It's mostly men. From my observation and knowledge, lots of drinking in bars as there is not much else to do. These men work hard and long hours. Tough guys. No wimps. Prostitution is rampant.
I expect Emily had a hard time with this and took it out on Lucas.
It's one of the best paying careers for someone without a degree. You do what you have to to make ends meet. But, the description you gave is pretty spot on for the jobs in the field anywhere in the nation.

I feel badly for the landlord. He may be like me and depend upon the rental income as a means to pay his bills. I would not release JH from the lease. It would be very difficult to rent the home to someone else with the horrendous history that goes with it.
Tearing down the house would be a tremendous loss to the landlord.
Maybe the land lord could do to essentially buy him out enough to demolish the property? Such a crappy situation to be in...

There are companies who clean up after disasters like floods, hurricanes, fires and for hazardous material. Blood would be considered hazardous material. I'm surprised that the house has been turned over to JH to live in. It is a crime scene under investigation. JMO

I would think that the cost of cleaning the home would be on JH's dime and not the landlord's. Since JH was coming home, he obviously did not have a problem staying in the home where his son was murdered.
I am a licensed property and casualty insurance agent and know that homeowners/rental insurance picks up a lard part of the cost part of the costs Nebbiolo cleanup of crme scene. Yep - between the insurance agent and my EMS history I could really tell some tales...*shudder*

And looking for a local job...
Well ya know, moms always want to fix things for their kids no matter how old they are but... I have four adult children who could use some help financially and I feel for their struggles however, I think Jonathan would probably do better if he weren’t encouraged to continue the role of victim. I have not been a champion for him but I have been fairly generous in my opinions when it comes to him. At this point I think he would be better served staying out of the public eye if all we are going to hear about is how he needs help monetarily. There are jobs for those willing to do the work. Maybe not the amount he was making but since he isn’t having to pay for a gf and two kids or someone to take care of them while he works, get two jobs. I had three jobs at one time to keep a roof over me and mine and never asked my mother for a dime. We all have hard times where we have to suck it up

Is the LL going to let JH out of the presumed lease? I guess he could be on a month to month.

I wouldn't have thought he would be on a month to month contract just yet, considering they only moved in January. But possible. Letting him out may be dependant on the situation of the landlord. Depends if he is dependant on the income from the property.

Lucas Hernandez Mystery: Shocking new details emerge surrounding death of stepmom Emily Glass! We speak to Lucas’s father Jonathan Hernandez about what he saw in the house the night she died. Coming up on today’s #CrimeStories @SIRIUSXM Triumph 132 #exclusive #bombshell #crime

Nancy Grace on Twitter

#Bombshell
roll-eye-smiley.gif
rolling-smiley.gif

What timing another NG feel bad for JH interview and a new fundraiser all within 24 hours. Wonder if this time she will ask him any questions regarding his upcoming battery charges, or how he ignored the bruises, or why he sent EG to pick Lucas up after family called him about bruises and threat of taking him to ER.

What timing another NG feel bad for JH interview and a new fundraiser all within 24 hours. Wonder if this time she will ask him any questions regarding his upcoming battery charges, or how he ignored the bruises, or why he sent EG to pick Lucas up after family called him about bruises and threat of taking him to ER.

What’s done is done. There are a lot of dynamics and interpersonal relationships we just don’t know about everyone involved or the families. In my own family my mother kept everyone stirred up and angry over her bitterness and jealousy over money, time she didn’t spend with her father and every minute thing anyone did or said. I reunited with cousins I hadn’t seen or spoken to in 40 years. She was a “closet abuser” as well. I got out at 17 and limited contact since. But most in the community think she’s a generous person. Those close and relatives know better.
My point is we just don’t know how these family relationships work and the history behind them.

I want to make it crystal clear I do not and never will condone child abuse of any kind and never will.

I’m just suggesting that we take the above into consideration when we firm judgements or opinions. The world would be a better place if we do.

And Lucas should have been afforded at least that consideration especially by the DCF who failed him. He should have been believed and removed from the toxic EG because I have no doubt the social worker knew all about his relationship she secretly had with Lucas. The photos of him were more than enough to remove him to a safe place. He was losing weight and the cuts and bruises were obvious. That photo should be enlarged and hung in the entryway of DCF offices along with the other innocents who have died as a result of bad DCF decisions. The photos should serve as a reminder that kids die when DCF fails. And they fail far to often.

I am a retired professional and certain names and faces stay with me to this day. Sadly Lucas photo with bruised and cuts joins those faces I will never forget.

Lucas Hernandez Mystery: Shocking new details emerge surrounding death of stepmom Emily Glass! We speak to Lucas’s father Jonathan Hernandez about what he saw in the house the night she died. Coming up on today’s #CrimeStories @SIRIUSXM Triumph 132 #exclusive #bombshell #crime

Nancy Grace on Twitter

Just logged in on my phone to share this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail