ID - DeOrr Kunz, Jr., 2, Timber Creek Campground, 10 July 2015 - #31

Status
Not open for further replies.
how easy would it be for the lion to carry DeOrr off?
I wonder, if DeOrr would freeze up? little boy confronted by a mtn lion, would he comprehend the danger he was in? maybe not until it was too late. it he had cried out would the adults have heard him?

I think the dad took him fishing....put him under water and piled rocks on top of him.
Definitely the parents and even the grandfather are guilty of knowledge or action against the precious little boy.
So sad

It's a matter of public record, you can find it in the Idaho Repository.It's under Mitchell, Jessica (for Birch, Jessica Lyn) That was her name when she was married to her first husband.
There was a summons and complaint filed against her on 7-6-15, four days before Deorr went missing. It was from a billing and collections company, for nearly $12,000. The record picks up again in August, 2015. The company won the judgement. Since then, there is reference to attempted garnishments, but it looks like they never got their money. As recently as May of this year, it says Writ returned, unsatisfied. That's how I read it anyway, I could be wrong.
At the time we speculated some about what, if anything, it meant. Was disappearing Deorr a desperate distraction? Did she think she could get some money out of his disappearance? Or is it unrelated?
JMO
Idaho Repository - Main Page Idaho

QUOTE="Jackeee, post: 14171194, member: 157516"]I have been hoping for someone to crack too. I really thought that Vernal would be the one to give it all up. He talks a lot and doesn’t really say anything useful, but I sensed more emotion and guilt coming from him. Jessica, to me, is a hard case. I know I shouldn’t judge since I don’t know many of the facts, but I still can’t get over her getting married a few months after DeOrr went missing. Was DeOrr in her way? She changed her name to Anderson, and then back to Mitchell shortly afterwards. The marriage didn’t last long.
I counted on Jessica’s mother to step up. I’m still convinced she knows.
I hope I’m not headed for trouble here, but does anyone remember it being posted that there was a judgement against Jessica for several thousand dollars. I remember looking it up online and read that at some point it was either canceled or paid. If it was canceled, why? If it was paid, how? That was one of my WTH? moments. It was under another name that she used but same date of birth, same state.
I think I’d better stop. With so many threads, there’s no way that I know of to bring anything forward or find links. I’ve been here since DeOrr was lost. I hope I haven’t violated any TOS. There are just so many unanswered questions and conflicting stories.[/QUOTE]

It's a matter of public record, you can find it in the Idaho Repository.It's under Mitchell, Jessica (for Birch, Jessica Lyn) That was her name when she was married to her first husband.
There was a summons and complaint filed against her on 7-6-15, four days before Deorr went missing. It was from a billing and collections company, for nearly $12,000. The record picks up again in August, 2015. The company won the judgement. Since then, there is reference to attempted garnishments, but it looks like they never got their money. As recently as May of this year, it says Writ returned, unsatisfied. That's how I read it anyway, I could be wrong.
At the time we speculated some about what, if anything, it meant. Was disappearing Deorr a desperate distraction? Did she think she could get some money out of his disappearance? Or is it unrelated?
JMO
Idaho Repository - Main Page Idaho

QUOTE="Jackeee, post: 14171194, member: 157516"]I have been hoping for someone to crack too. I really thought that Vernal would be the one to give it all up. He talks a lot and doesn’t really say anything useful, but I sensed more emotion and guilt coming from him. Jessica, to me, is a hard case. I know I shouldn’t judge since I don’t know many of the facts, but I still can’t get over her getting married a few months after DeOrr went missing. Was DeOrr in her way? She changed her name to Anderson, and then back to Mitchell shortly afterwards. The marriage didn’t last long.
I hope I’m not headed for trouble here, but does anyone remember it being posted that there was a judgement against Jessica for several thousand dollars. I remember looking it up online and read that at some point it was either canceled or paid. If it was canceled, why? If it was paid, how? That was one of my WTH? moments. It was under another name that she used but same date of birth, same state.
I think I’d better stop. With so many threads, there’s no way that I know of to bring anything forward or find links. I’ve been here since DeOrr was lost. I hope I haven’t violated any TOS. There are just so many unanswered questions and conflicting stories.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you for that info, I was not aware of that.

I agree with the theory that Deorr was killed (probably accidently due to negligence -backed over by the truck, the above-mentioned benedryl scenerio, or hurt by the dog maybe-) and think his little bones will turn up in the creekbed, miles away, I’m sad to say. Not because he was ever in the water alive, but because he was put downstream on purpose during the parent’s meandering drive around Leadore. It may be he was put in the stream bed even closer to camp as they drove in or out of the area...dad may have been double-checking things when we went down that way to “look for a signal.”

When Deorr is found it will be argued that he either toddled up to the reservoir or fell in the stream and was quickly washed away the day he went missing or was simply not found during searches and washed downstream the following spring when the snow melted. This scenerio will leave room for reasonable doubt and make prosecution unlikely.

The parents (and family?) will blame the searchers, “How could they have missed him? It was shoddy police work!” and the parents will be able to hold on to their identities as victims in this situation.

One big flaw with my theory is that Klein made it clear he and his team believe Deorr was killed intentionally and I believe the police believe that as well.

My heart breaks for VK’s sister. She has always struck me as someone who really, truly aches for the loss of this baby. I also believe JM’s mom struggles a great deal with the sinking feeling that the parents are not innocent. I cannot image what it would be like to live with that feeling.

This is just so tragic all around.

(Coming out of lurkdom to say I have zero theories on what exactly happened to Deorr. I really have no idea. Moo.)

I'm with you. I so much whish I had an intelligent theory about all this, or an idea about how to get to the core of this story...but all I have is the feeling that the parents look guilty as hell. :(:eek:

Investigators find 'missing' jacket, toys at DeOrr Kunz's old apartment

Was this article ever posted in here? Where DeOrr's jacket and matchbox cars were found in his parent's apartment after they were evicted for not paying rent. And, how the dogs hit on a few different spots where a dead body could've been.
There was also mentioning of a credit card and insurance tracking device.

Was this article ever posted in here? Where DeOrr's jacket and matchbox cars were found in his parent's apartment after they were evicted for not paying rent? And, how the dogs hit on a few different spots where a dead body could've been?

I was aware of that, but I have no idea if I read it here or elsewhere...
Some more pieces of circumstantial evidence.... The local DA is not very brave I guess. (I am possibly being unfair)

I did know that. I don't think he was ever camping

I don't think he went camping, either. I think the mom is more guilty than the dad. I think the mom did something to him, and the dad is covering up for her, for whatever the reason. And, I think it's strange that Jessica had gotten married, shortly after Vernal moved out of state. Who moves on with their lives that quickly, after their child 'disappears'?

In this video, you can tell that Jessica is lying. The way her eyes move, when she is answering a question, and scratching herself. And, Jessica said, " I kept looking back, and seeing DeOrr wander over the hill or whatever. At the end of the video, Jessica says, she didn't see where DeOrr went. The PI said it was impossible for Jessica to keep an eye on DeOrr from where she was standing while looking for minnows or fish.

I wonder why the grandpa and friend are covering for them? Are they both afraid they might 'disappear' too? Or are they just trying to keep DeOrr's folks out the big house?

Some more pieces of circumstantial evidence.... The local DA is not very brave I guess. (I am possibly being unfair)

I think they're waiting until they find a body. I posted a video up thread from this one, where the sheriff who helped search for DeOrr is upset, and towards the end of the video his eyes swell with tears. Poor guy. I bet the sheriff feels like he failed DeOrr in some way by not being able to find him.

Was this article ever posted in here? Where DeOrr's jacket and matchbox cars were found in his parent's apartment after they were evicted for not paying rent. And, how the dogs hit on a few different spots where a dead body could've been.
Yes it was posted here. It’s downright pathetic isn’t it, how these weasels are getting away with murder and covering it up. They’re not even half way intelligent, I'm beyond outraged .....

No, you’re not being unfair, at least IMO. They have enough evidence to do something, again IMO.... but, they choose not to. Their excuse is they need a body? Yet, they were the last ones to see that baby, and with the evidence they found hidden in their apartment, how would that not be enough evidence. Why did they hide this stuff in the first place?

And, They try criminals on circumstantial evidence every day. This just makes me ill.

No, you’re not being unfair, at least IMO. They have enough evidence to do something, again IMO.... but, they choose not to. Their excuse is they need a body? Yet, they were the last ones to see that baby, and with the evidence they found hidden in their apartment, how would that not be enough evidence. Why did they hide this stuff in the first place?

And, They try criminals on circumstantial evidence every day. This just makes me ill.

I also meant to add, and with all their lies and changing stories. Sorry, was in a bit of a hurry.

I have been hoping for someone to crack too. I really thought that Vernal would be the one to give it all up. He talks a lot and doesn’t really say anything useful, but I sensed more emotion and guilt coming from him. Jessica, to me, is a hard case. I know I shouldn’t judge since I don’t know many of the facts, but I still can’t get over her getting married a few months after DeOrr went missing. Was DeOrr in her way? She changed her name to Anderson, and then back to Mitchell shortly afterwards. The marriage didn’t last long.
I think I’d better stop. With so many threads, there’s no way that I know of to bring anything forward or find links. I’ve been here since DeOrr was lost. I hope I haven’t violated any TOS. There are just so many unanswered questions and conflicting stories.

If you look at her FB page, the one where she mentions she will spend her life looking for "Baby Boy," she is back to being married to Mr. Anderson... maybe they reunited after Mr. Anderson... got back in town.

I don't think he went camping, either. I think the mom is more guilty than the dad. I think the mom did something to him, and the dad is covering up for her, for whatever the reason. And, I think it's strange that Jessica had gotten married, shortly after Vernal moved out of state. Who moves on with their lives that quickly, after their child 'disappears'?

In this video, you can tell that Jessica is lying. The way her eyes move, when she is answering a question, and scratching herself. And, Jessica said, " I kept looking back, and seeing DeOrr wander over the hill or whatever. At the end of the video, Jessica says, she didn't see where DeOrr went. The PI said it was impossible for Jessica to keep an eye on DeOrr from where she was standing while looking for minnows or fish.

I wonder why the grandpa and friend are covering for them? Are they both afraid they might 'disappear' too? Or are they just trying to keep DeOrr's folks out the big house?

i thought grandpa was watching him

i thought grandpa was watching him

We are discussing how we don't think he was even at the campsite. There is an article from 2016 that says, DeOrr's jacket that he was supposedly wearing at the time of his disappearance was found at the apartment. And, it also mentions where the cadaver dogs hit, too. Investigators find 'missing' jacket, toys at DeOrr Kunz's old apartment

I posted up a video too from Missing 411. It is up thread from here.... I suggest watching it if you haven't already. I think the mom is lying. I think the grandma also suspects the mom.

We are discussing how we don't think he was even at the campsite. There is an article from 2016 that says, DeOrr's jacket that he was supposedly wearing at the time of his disappearance was found at the apartment. And, it also mentions where the cadaver dogs hit, too. Investigators find 'missing' jacket, toys at DeOrr Kunz's old apartment

I posted up a video too from Missing 411. It is up thread from here.... I suggest watching it if you haven't already. I think the mom is lying. I think the grandma also suspects the mom.

I think almost everybody suspects the mom. In the video, the mom keeps saying (paraphrase), she loved him more than anything else, and he was the most important thing in the world to her. She has other children. I wonder how they feel about this?

The part of the Missing 411 film about little Deorr made me cringe, until I saw that I didn't know much about this case, but their behaviour was so suspicious that I wanted to know more about it. Also Vernal thanking the search crews numerous times for their work is quite off IMO. Thanks for NOT finding my son?!

Was there ever a confirmed info about what dog units were used in the investigation? What kind of dogs they used and so on? If and where they picked up his scent? What the parents gave them to pick up his scent?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear