Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to podcast now. Some highlights:

NG questioning why he let EG stay in the house.

JH: Her stuff was still at the house. It’s kind of both of our places.

JH said they had normal texts the day she died.

EG: How are you doing?

JH: Just every day normal drama.

EG: Hopefully it will stop or die down soon.

JH said he was trying to get information out of her by keeping conversations normal. He had been texting with her since she got out of jail.

JH said he never saw EG be mean to Lucas or ugly to him. In hindsight he can see the bruises and stuff when he was not home could have been her abusing him.

EG stuck to the same story that she woke up and found him dead.

She didn’t have anywhere else to stay because her family was upset with her after she led DM to Lucas’ body.

JH decided to go to the house that night. Lights and tv were on. She wasn’t in the bedroom. Her car was in the garage. He found her in the back room. She was dressed in pajamas. He knew she wasn’t just asleep. It was like he was dreaming.

It looked like a suicide to him. The way everything looked. Looked like she thought about it. She got his gun case out of the closet. The gun was laying beside her. Looked like she smoked 3 or 4 cigarettes before she did it. Cigarette butts were on the floor. She shot herself in the head.

At first he didn’t even know it was her. He looked back in and realized it was her. He ran outside and called 911.

-Plays tape of DM saying there was no gun in the house.

-Plays tape of LE announcing the death of EG.

NG asked how could anyone kill the self with a long gun.

JH said it wasn’t a deer rifle. It’s an AR-15. It has a collapsible barrel. It has a 16 inch barrel.

One of the notes was rolled up and put inside her engagement ring. It said to give it to their daughter.

Psychologist deciphering symbolism of note. Thinks Emily felt guilt and remorse.

Honestly at this point I think he was absolutely complicit in what went down between EG and LH. No one is that sympathetic and understanding to someone they shacked up with when their kid goes missing and then is found dead and the person knew where their body was. NO ONE. This guy was not and is not some living saint. His reactions to the situation, continuously excusing and defending EG just speak to something MUCH deeper going on here.

He's done something so bad he feels he can't blame Emily for what happened. He can't even pretend to hold her accountable or guilty for anything. He really needs to be investigated further himself. Something is just incredibly off here. Have you ever seen someone defend and protect someone who killed their child like this when they didn't play a role in it??

Last edited:
Thanks! It's working for me now.

I've just started it, but I have to say that just from reading the transcriptions here, I'm pulling myself back and sort of thinking it may be a good thing that he's talking about the night that it happened. Hopefully it will help some of the rumor mill shut down.

Of course, I may be back in an hour to eat those words lol.

So he can get a house and get MH back while he is not working.....................

Oye vey. IMO, I don't see why the public should help him. I feel like he is partially responsible for Lucas' death since he didn't remove Lucas from the abusive situation. The crap he does rubs me the wrong way. :mad: I feel like he is trying to take advantage of people's pity for him or whatever. I wonder if he is able to sub-lease the house? If he can find someone to take over his lease, he can go live with his mom for a while, and then he won't have to ask for the public to help. If I were the landlord, I would have booted JH. There was drug use, murder, suicide, and whatever else going on in the house.

Discussions about why she might have committed suicide.

Ashley Wilcott: the public wants to know how Lucas died. They won’t stop until they get answers.

JH: that’s why I haven’t stayed at the house.

JH talking about how people are posting his movements online so they can be the most important person on social media that day.

NG says these people remind her of buzzards circling around.

Ashley says she thinks it’s human nature in a case like this. It sounds like a made for TV movie. The facts of this case get people interested. Thanks to reality tv people think they have the right to this information.

NG said they did a test and it would still be difficult for a female to do this with a 16 inch barrel.

Plays clips of DM and EG about how Lucas was found. “I see how you’re scared of Jonathan some.” “Have you talked to him about this?” EG: “Not really...”

NG asked Leigh about the cause and manner of death? Leigh said it wasn’t back yet. They are waiting for toxicology.

NG mentions buzzards and harpies feeding off of JH.

NG...not only have you lost your son and the love of your life...it’s a problem for a lot of people that you seems to be going about your life, carrying on texting relationship with EG...

JH says he’s having nightmares and is afraid to go out because of people taking pictures of him...

Nightmares are about him trying to find Lucas.

NG telling story about her own nightmares after her fiancé was killed.

Ashley: Now that Emily is dead people are going to crucify JH because they want someone to blame. The public wants answers from someone who doesn’t have them.
NG: talks about someone not wanting to believe something about someone they love. She trying to explain why JH could still have feelings for EG. Says we don’t know what he’s going through.
JH is trying to find a job in Wichita so he can be there for his daughter because he is the only surviving parent.
NG wants to help Jonathan. She asked Leigh to tell everyone about the that was set up by his mother.

RSBM
Listening to podcast now. Some highlights:

NG questioning why he let EG stay in the house.

JH: Her stuff was still at the house. It’s kind of both of our places.

What a crock. I think he would've gotten back with her if she were still alive.

JH said he was trying to get information out of her by keeping conversations normal. He had been texting with her since she got out of jail.

Maybe. But It seems he chose to stay in denial that she murdered his son imo.

JH said he never saw EG be mean to Lucas or ugly to him. In hindsight he can see the bruises and stuff when he was not home could have been her abusing him.

I'm just not buying this AT ALL.

JH says it hard to even take a shower some days.

NG sharing more stories about Keith and sharing. She’s crying.

NG asks for address for .

NG reminds people to wait for the results are in before we make a rush to judgement as JH tries to put one foot in front of the other.

That’s the end. Now I need to go take a shower to wash off the remnants of the podcast!

NG quizzes JH on why he was letting EG stay at his home, he says ‘she had no where else to go’

Crime Stories with Nancy Grace by Crime Online on Apple Podcasts

It shows a human side of JH. Her family probably kicked her out after that. Although it was a great “show of unity”? When they picked her up from jail. Her family has been very quiet. Perhaps they have concern that they knew her history all to well and have significant guilt not to have done something all the years before and avoided her drug escalation. Maybe they had done everything humanly possible and had hope that she had stopped lying and the drug use. The CINC documents are pretty damming evidence. Her drug use violence and temper issues existed with her ex which had to be at least 3.5 years ago.

As a mother I would never give up on my child regardless of age. I would pay for rehab as many times as it took. I would even kept a child with me 24 hours a day to kick a bad habit. I would never have stopped trying. Never.

But they had to know and even left their bio grand daughter in her care knowing full well she had a problem. We don’t know her background enough to make many judgements, but they had to have experienced her temper and violent traits. She stole her sisters car at one point. JH was gone 20 days out of the month, but I’m going to assume her family, having lived with her, had to have seen the toxic behavior.

I just don’t understand so much if this case and seemingly understand less as more is known.

NG played the tape of DM saying that he wondered where EG got the gun from, but she never asked JH how come there was a gun in the home despite DM's warnings. I would have preferred her to ask about that than to promote the .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member