Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucas Hernandez Mystery: Shocking new details emerge surrounding death of stepmom Emily Glass! We speak to Lucas’s father Jonathan Hernandez about what he saw in the house the night she died. Coming up on today’s #CrimeStories @SIRIUSXM Triumph 132 #exclusive #bombshell #crime

Nancy Grace on Twitter
Well this interview is definitely a bombshell and answers a few questions I had about JH and EG and the type of rifle.

So JH cared about EG so much he let her stay alone in a house with an unlocked gun?

How do you roll up a suicide note inside a ring band?

Why did he chose that night to just happen to drive over there? For what?

Just another truckload of "makes no sense at all" to add to the huge pile.

Moo. Double Moo.

Thanks to all of you that told what was on the NG podcast. Every time, JH opens his mouth and tries to explain his actions,he ends up alienating me from his cause. He still isn't putting Lucas first.....he felt sorry for Emily????? OH PLEASE!!

NG played the tape of DM saying that he wondered where EG got the gun from, but she never asked JH how come there was a gun in the home despite DM's warnings. I would have preferred her to ask about that than to promote the .
It's always the questions that need answers that aren't asked isn't it. Someone must have told DM that JH didn't own a gun. I doubt he would have asked EG (with her track record of lying) if he was concerned about her using one.

What is the power this woman has over him? What is it about her that he would keep taking her back. No matter what. It’s always another excuse ...

Hiding the body wasn’t enough. Let’s wait to find out HOW he died. He needs help seriously. He does NOT need to have ANY children in his care. He is unable to put any child before a significant other. IMO only

It's always the questions that need answers that aren't asked isn't it. Someone must have told DM that JH didn't own a gun. I doubt he would have asked EG (with her track record of lying) if he was concerned about her using one.
I'm wondering if the gun wasn't legally owned by him...that would explain why he might not admit to having it there.

I'm wondering if the gun wasn't legally owned by him...that would explain why he might not admit to having it there.
That's possible but if DM asked because he thought there was a serious chance EG might use it I might have expected JH to move it.

I think he was probably living there but doesn't want to admit it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288