Found Deceased AZ - Gustavo Martinez-Gonzalez, 52, Phoenix, 10 June 2018 *arrest*

doodles1211

Reaction score
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail
Thumbnail

"On 6/10/18 at approximately 11:00 A.M. Gusatvo Martinez Gonzalez was last seen leaving his residence in the area of North 35th Avenue and West Dunlap Road in Phoenix, Arizona. Gustavo left in a 2012 Ford F-150 with no license plate. He was reportedly attempting to sell this vehicle."
Missing Person Case

Again, no msm in Phoenix, but did find this.

Missing Person Case

I could have been anywhere. But, you see vehicles driving without lic plates all the time around here, too. So, plate or no it probably won't stand out much. Scary for his family. Hope he is safe!
I hope so too. We’ve sold cars/trucks through private sale here before. That’s just scary that it was in broad daylight and now he’s missing. Yikes! I hope he’s just having a mid life crisis or something like that!

It doesnt say he was meeting someone to sell the vehicle; although that could be what they mean, it may also mean he was getting rid of it because he wanted to disappear. they need to be more specific.

It doesnt say he was meeting someone to sell the vehicle; although that could be what they mean, it may also mean he was getting rid of it because he wanted to disappear. they need to be more specific.
On Namus it says he was attempting to sell his vehicle.

“Circumstances of Disappearance on 6/10/18 at approximately 11:00 A.M. Gusatvo Martinez Gonzalez was last seen leaving his residence in the area of North 35th Avenue and West Dunlap Road in Phoenix, Arizona. Gustavo left in a 2012 Ford F-150 with no license plate. He was reportedly attempting to sell this vehicle.”

The BOLO says this:
"On 06/10/2018 at 11:00 AM Gustavo left his residence in the area of West Dunlap Avenue and North 35th Avenue in his Black 2012 Ford F-150 FX4 in an attempt to sell his truck to an unknown party."
So, I guess there was a plan to meet someone. According to this, anyway.

There was just something on the news not long ago concerning people being robbed via Craigslist around here. I guess there are supposed to be some sort of safe spots for doing business dealings like this, but I have no clue where they are. I imagine it is a well lit area with a lot of cameras, just in case! They are designated just for something like this.

The BOLO says this:
"On 06/10/2018 at 11:00 AM Gustavo left his residence in the area of West Dunlap Avenue and North 35th Avenue in his Black 2012 Ford F-150 FX4 in an attempt to sell his truck to an unknown party."
So, I guess there was a plan to meet someone. According to this, anyway.

Thank you for this. I didn't see this in the other sources.

A little tid bit more of info...

Gonzalez's family says he met with a person on Craigslist who inquired about the truck. The pair went on a test drive but never returned.
This is not "normal behavior" for Gonzalez, police said.
He is described as being 5 feet 6 inches tall, about 180-pounds with black hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen wearing a black T-shirt, black shorts, and black Puma sneakers. He is missing the top portion of his left index finger.
His truck is a 2012 Ford F-150 FX4. Gonzalez removed his license plate because he believed he was selling the vehicle.

PD: Family says Phoenix man left to sell truck, never returned home

VIDEO: Gustavo Gonzalez went missing on June 10 after leaving his Phoenix home to sell his truck to a person he met on Craigslist. Phoenix police released surveillance video of the two suspects and the victim’s truck. STORY: Family says Phoenix man left to sell truck on Craigslist, never returned home

It sounds like the truck came back two hours later, cased the neighborhood to make sure no one would see them retrieving the vehicle they originally arrived in. This is just not looking good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back