Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread is open again.

If your post is missing it is because someone brought a comment / rumor over from social media and major discussion took off based on that rumor.

Perhaps it's time for a refresher on
The Rules.

All members are responsible for knowing Websleuths rules and posting responsibly in accordance with those rules.

I can't find the walmart parking lot footage, but I am looking at lots of other stuff again. At the press conference, Meeks said the Texas Rangers were helping and the fbi was on the way..... what happened to the help or opinion of these agencies?

I'm probably in the minority but I use my Samsung phone for WS, not my laptop. I don't use the tap app. I select the desktop version instead of mobile so I can see the options better for inserting links and bold etc. I use a browser that blocks adds. And I never have any trouble. Js.
I use my desktop, and vary my browsers. I've had a lot of trouble recently, and some could be due to Microsoft and other updates..?

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed previously, but since we're reviewing/rehashing, I've been wondering about the times cell phones were switched off, "pinged", and the timeline. With BC returning to work that day, I hope each home visit she made was verified with the patient, and not just off information "reported" by BC herself.

Just a thought.
Blue line is 18 miles, would take 4 hrs 20 minutes at avg 4.2 mph. Orange line would take 2-3 hrs avg 4.2 mph. Could phone expert tell the difference whether the phone was moving slowly in a boat or on a nearby road?20180623_105003.png

I'm pretty sure this has been discussed previously, but since we're reviewing/rehashing, I've been wondering about the times cell phones were switched off, "pinged", and the timeline. With BC returning to work that day, I hope each home visit she made was verified with the patient, and not just off information "reported" by BC herself.
Klein said in the BS interview that they had spoken to everyone who was supposed to have seen BC that day. He didn't indicate what the results of those interviews were. Not sure he would have stated. I find it odd that the word alibi has never been used regarding her activity that day. They said she passed a poly, but have never said, We were able to verify that she was working that day... They have said so about JC2 and the boyfriend but not her. That seems like normal investigator language to describe why someone is not a suspect.

Klein said in the BS interview that they had spoken to everyone who was supposed to have seen BC that day. He didn't indicate what the results of those interviews were. Not sure he would have stated. I find it odd that the word alibi has never been used regarding her activity that day. They said she passed a poly, but have never said, We were able to verify that she was working that day... They have said so about JC2 and the boyfriend but not her. That seems like normal investigator language to describe why someone is not a suspect.

Thanks. I had an even longer post typed out that disappeared twice before I could finish, so finally I went with that shortened version. Those aren't the only oddities, but this dang website keeps reloading and losing posts. Doing it now. I'm done.

Well, I think BC got a pass. I'd be very interested in knowing who administered the lie detector tests. Hopefully by someone who does it often and knows the right questions to ask.

I think for his death to have been a suicide would mean their expert was wrong about the anticoagulant in the blood and it wasn't staged. And also the phone expert would have to be wrong about the speed of the phone travel, maybe the location as well.

Some blood collection tubes have an anticoagulant in them already, some don't. Source: The Mayo Clinic Medical Laboratories website. Frequently Asked Questions - Mayo Medical Laboratories

Thanks. I had an even longer post typed out that disappeared twice before I could finish, so finally I went with that shortened version. Those aren't the only oddities, but this dang website keeps reloading and losing posts.
Doing it now. I'm done.
Maybe try downloading a browser that will block the ads. It has worked for me and others here as well.

Well, I think BC got a pass. I'd be very interested in knowing who administered the lie detector tests. Hopefully by someone who does it often and knows the right questions to ask.
I read that it isn't too uncommon for someone to be on drugs, like Valium or Xanax when taking a poly. You would think it woild disqualify the whole thing but it said they are supposed to note that the test was done with drugs used. I would think it sort of taints it. Well not sort of.

I read that it isn't too uncommon for someone to be on drugs, like Valium or Xanax when taking a poly. You would think it woild disqualify the whole thing but it said they are supposed to note that the test was done with drugs used. I would think it sort of taints it. Well not sort of.
They shouldn't be on anything. Even medicine for a cold. But I doubt the people are bloodtested to verify they are "clean". Again, depending on what questions were asked would also be
terribly important. I do believe that BC (whether artfully or inartfully )has been leading some people around by the nose.

Maybe try downloading a browser that will block the ads. It has worked for me and others here as well.
I use an ad blocking browser and I don't use it for anything other than WS. In it I can keep multiple windows open for various cases plus a window for messages. I use the Samsung browser in my phone for everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Snugglebear