GUILTY KY - AF, 15, found alive, taken by Daniel York, 50, Monticello,14 Mar 2018 *arrest*

Grand Jury to hear charges in York case

More than I ever wanted to know about this case.
Thanks for the update Rodnester! Ugh. Barf.

I have a boatload to say but I'm about to make dinner. For now I want to thank Judge Slone for disallowing the subpoena which would have forced young AF to testify.

I know that a defense attorney must do the best job possible for their client but Ms. Thomas leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I suspect York hired her for the family case and now the criminal case because it would help make him look less creepy having a woman on his side.

Anyone following this case needs to read that article - just be sure to keep a vomit bag handy. One piece of new info:

Hanging on the wall of the bedroom where the girl stayed was a “smaller size wedding dress,” Det. Moore testified.

Sickening.

I get this:

Private mode detected!
In order to read our site, please exit private/incognito mode
or login to continue.

I'm not browsing in private mode :confused:

Can someone quote parts of the article please? Thanks!

Other charges came from an interview with the 15-year-old’s younger sister, then 11, who told a therapist in March that York had sex with her on multiple occasions within Somerset — where the family had moved from Florida following the November 2016 disappearance of Rosselys Felix Hernandez, the children’s mother and York’s wife.
[York's attorney tried to subpoena the oldest girl - AF. Judge said no.]
Det. Moore testified that the girl had been located on May 31 in the closet of a basement bedroom. She told Det. Moore at that time that she had left her foster home and walked about a mile to meet York after they had pre-arranged for him to pick her up. Once they arrived at the Ky. 461 property, she hadn’t left it and continued to engage in sexual intercourse and oral sex with York.
[Thomas (York's attorney) talked about all the "unsubstantiated" findings of the sexual abuse]
The defense attorney further stated that every time one allegation was unsubstantiated, another would be randomly made in court — the last occurring on February 5 of this year that York had been seen kissing the girl at her school. Det. Moore said he had known that allegation was found unsubstantiated months prior.
[Thomas wanted to talk about allegations that the youngest girl had been assaulted in the Dominican Republic, insinuating it was not by York, explaining it went to the girl's credibility. It was overruled after the detective said what was found on the memory drives?? wasn't relevant to the case.]
Other evidence seized included underwear, found in the older girl’s closet which had traces of semen and saliva, but for which a full analysis is not yet available.

There's more but I don't want to exceed the 10% copyright rule. I put paraphrased info in [ ] brackets.

Last edited:
Heads up! Someone's been doing housekeeping on York's FB page. Many comments have been deleted and there's a new post that is strange in that it includes a phone number.
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100007363277098&lst=822143079:100007363277098:1529623621
ETA: The number is (supposedly) of a female PI in Tn. I won't link her company since there's no verification that she posted it. One of York's friends might be responsible.
Woah. Gross.
To me, this insistence in making Daniel York look clean and innocent while forcing this idea that he is a God-fearing, every given Sunday Church attendant and a absolute pure soul, could only be justified by a) These people are actually insane, were heavily manipulated for a long period of time and just completely clueless; OR b) These people have something to lose if Daniel York goes down.
I wonder if LE swiped up his Facebook and other SM accounts that he may have. I hope they did because, if someone is really cleaning up his tracks online, some private messages - that could easily be highly incriminating and important for both this case and the mother's case - could have been deleted.

Woah. Gross.
To me, this insistence in making Daniel York look clean and innocent while forcing this idea that he is a God-fearing, every given Sunday Church attendant and a absolute pure soul, could only be justified by a) These people are actually insane, were heavily manipulated for a long period of time and just completely clueless; OR b) These people have something to lose if Daniel York goes down.

Remember his long association with Trinity Broadcasting. Option B that you've put forward is a real possibility, IMO.

I wonder if LE swiped up his Facebook and other SM accounts that he may have. I hope they did because, if someone is really cleaning up his tracks online, some private messages - that could easily be highly incriminating and important for both this case and the mother's case - could have been deleted.

I hope they did, too. Isn't SM one of the first places that LE goes these days to look for evidence, especially in cases where young people are involved?

The PI listed in that phone number is a former manager at Trinity Broadcasting Network, as per google.
Yes, she was associated with Trinity Music City which is owned by TBN. To be clear, we don't know who posted the comment claiming she had "evidence" of York's innocence so until we see something in msm it's highly likely that one of York's friends posted it and not the woman herself.

I'm surprised that no reporter has dug into York's past with TBN, especially since it was through one of their programs that he got his dirty hands on Rosselys and her kids. Maybe someone will if the case goes to trial.

Woah. Gross.

I will offer up a third option. Many times I see people who identify themselves as extremely Christian seem to want to cover, protect or claim non judgement or forgI've mess of others who have claimed the same sort of deep rooted Christianity. It is really weird, to me! It seems like true Christians would say "we hate that someone used the goodness of Christianity as a shield for the horrible things they were doing. It goes against everything we believe in". But They dont. They make excuses or deny it! It's the same thing that happeed with..... ugh... the family with all the j kids. Can't remember the name. I was stunned how many people stuck to the admiration rather than acknowledge the reality. It's soooo strange to me. And gross. You are very right that it is just gross.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back