Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone I loved dumped my childs body, lied to me for three months do not think the thought would even enter my mind to speak to the person ever again, defend that person for any of their behavior, let alone stay in the same house even for a night with that person. Trying to get information? If she lied to you for three months you think she is gonna fess up to details now? That person would be out of my life for good. Something just isn't right with this entire picture.

“I wasn't staying there, so she was welcome to stay as long as she needed..”

Well isn’t that nice. “Welcome to stay there as long as she needed”..I’m never big on statement analysis but this quote kills me. The only thing that’s missing is “grab a beer, help yourself to anything you want in the fridge, make yourself comfortable and feel free to take a dip in the pool.”

BARF
Yes, yes, yes..... that’s the part that just killed me “WELCOME” to stay... like she’s an honored guest or something.

Think it’s time for me to go,back to lurking. I don’t know how longtime webslethers manage to become long term. These cases where the kids are just out out like yesterday’s trash are too much for me.

I appreciate this discussion though everyone might not always be agreeable. Hugs. I like to hear and discuss all sides in the respectful manner that we are able to do so.

I agree wholeheartedly. I think it's really helpful to 'hear' the reasoning behind people's thoughts rather than just "I think X is guilty/not guilty".

I get into these discussions of what do certain words or actions mean. But to be honest I'm more interested in what happened to Lucas than where JH is living now or all of that stuff? That has nothing to do with what you or anyone else has said, I'm not complaining about the discussion happening here...it's being put in msm and NG etc so of course people are going to talk about it and judge what he says on those topics, but in my own mind it's extraneous to what happened to Lucas. I feel empathy for JH losing his son, for finding EG in that way, I hope he has support and counseling, I hope MH has a positive future filled with love, but I'd rather all that was separate from what happened to Lucas and not playing out in the media? Does that make any sense?

I know that if JH had had your sense, Margarita, of awareness of child abuse and that all those bruises and all those allegations were connected, and he'd kicked out EG, then Lucas would still be here today. But I also feel he might well be 'dumb' enough to have missed it, and I think he is suffering in his mind from that, and maybe his mind is still trying to protect him from that as all of this must be a total overload for anyone's mind.

I also feel that though there's a hiatus in real information as we wait for the autopsy reports that I still want to read the thread, still post in it....I feel like we've spent all this time with Lucas on our minds, going to sleep wondering where he was, and it's hard to let go and just sit back and wait.

It's kind of like holding a vigil, being here until *all* the results are back? It's going to be very hard to say goodbye to this sweet little guy's case. Do you think that maybe we might feel subconsciously that talking about Lucas' case kind of keeps him alive in some way and that we don't want the talk to disappear in case that means we're forgetting him? But we won't forget him, will we?

You may be right, and if so I’m very sorry for my comments. Honestly.

I don't think your comments and questions are unnatural or mean, given the questions and uncertainties and the anomalous behavior in JH. If he feels he's being misunderstood, then imo, that's something he ought to discuss with a counselor. I don't want you to feel guilt over saying these things. The things you're saying come from a place of caring deeply about innocent children who can't fight for themselves and who need adult (parental/caregiver) protection.

This is also suspicious, moo:
“I mean, I wasn't staying there...”

(I’m starting to wonder if I’m over thinking all of this as far as JH. Imagining things in his comments that aren’t there...)

Anachronisms like that are common in speech, and it's also common for thinking/questioning minds to pick up on them and want an explanation.

I am not trying to tell you what to think or to lead you into a conclusion. You're right that it's a statement that should be flagged.

I also know that I say things like that that people pick up on and say "but you just said..." and I'm not lying, and it so bothers me when people see it as a sign of lying and I get the feeling that even after I explain in more depth that they still don't seem to believe me.

I absolutely think it's valid to question it, it's what a good psychologist would do when they encounter an anachronism like this.

Yes I took it as if EG hadn't killed herself he would be ok with MH being with her even though she disposed of Lucas body. The fact that he even mentioned being the only surviving parent doesn't make sense to me - because getting MH should of been his priority regardless. His logic of he couldn't just kick EG out because he didnt know if she only disposed of Lucas - was he gonna say well I don't want to take MH from EG if she only disposed of Lucas body but didn't kill him?

Key words “ONLY disposed of him”(not that he said this directly)

I have no doubt JH is in pain over the loss of his son. My fear is if he isn't held responsible for his behavior and actions that the cycle will just repeat with another child being placed in the same environment and lifestyle that he choose to participate in. The children have no choice but they play the ultimate price and I cannot accept that.

Furthermore re: my man post upstream, even if it was an accident, in my situation and in Lucas’, the sheer negligence and stupidity and carelessness etc etc ...if you can’t be that careful around my child and treat him with loving, protective kid gloves needed, then you have no business...bla bla. My eloquence is going out the door.

Last edited:
So he knew there was a gun in the house. His gun. And he let her stay there with the gun, even though she had been violent with him on several occasions and had several domestic disputes.

Alrighty then (as petdetective would say)
(Eta: Get it? Ace Ventura? Petdetective?)

(I know I’m not saying anything new that you guys haven’t already said...I guess it’s all just hitting me now.)

Last edited:
So he knew there was a gun in the house. His gun. And let her stay there wth the fun, even though she had been violent with him on several occasions and had several domestic disputes.

Alrighty then.

And had been warned by DM that she was suicidal and if anything happened suspicion would be placed on JH and JO.

Another train of thought (again, I swear I’m wondering if I’m just soooo off base and imagining things here):

Hypothetical/ SPECULATIVE potential scenario:
JH: “You know where the gun is. If anyone comes in and tries to mess with you, shoot em.”

Could he actually have been PROTECTING her?

Last edited:
Another train of thought

(I swear I’m wondering if I’m just soooo offbase and imagining things.)

Hypothetical scenario:

JH: “you know where the gun is. If anyone comes in and tries to mess with you, shoot em.”

Could he be actually have been PROTECTING her?

Could have been.

I also thought that maybe he told her that he got a gun, or was going to get a gun, and because of DM's warning that he said to her, "if I get a gun you won't do anything stupid, will you?" and said no, and he accepted that?

I don't know a lot about guns, but if I wanted a gun for protection then I'd get a hand gun. The one he got seems more of a thing that you could wave around for show to scare someone off and not have to shoot them? Or you might think that if the sight of it didn't scare them off then you could shoot a warning shot into the air? Maybe he didn't think this gun would be as likely to be used for suicide as a hand gun, and so if she reassured him that she'd be okay with a gun in the house he took her word for it? (A very bad decision for anyone who has a potentially suicidal person in the house to have an unlocked gun that they can get hold of).

As I stated from day 1, I’m definitely keeping my mind open until the reports come back from LE as far as MOD on EG. With all the twists and turns I would not be surprised if it’s came back “HOMICIDE”. Moo. Not trying to sound all conspiracy theorist, and not saying this will be the case. Just sayin anything is on the table as far as possibilities imo and I think there are some serious skeletons floating around in people’s closets. Maybe not even just JH’s.

Last edited:
DM warned him that EG might harm herself so JH leaves an AR15 and ammunition in the house that she is staying at doesn't make alot of sense if he wanted EG to stick around so Lucas could get justice. I know he never thought she would harm herself just like he never believed EG was abusing Lucas, even though he was told both situations were likely. Sorry not buying it for one minute.

I feel like my brain is just behind ya...

He stated it was only him on the lease - he could of easily changed the locks and stop communicating with her. Instead he lets her stay there and IMO he was staying right there with her or he wouldn't of just decided hey I am out late with friends think I will go back to the old house. He would of already had arrangements to stay some place else. He was texting with her and complaining about his daily drama he had to go through. The keeping it casual to get answers is just a line of garbage IMO. She covered for him and he covers for her is the bottom line IMO. Really tired of hearing how people are making life difficult for him. If he doesn't want the attention don't ask people for money and don't do interviews defending the person who hid your sons body.
Dude. WORD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member