Found Safe Canada - Jeffrey Phan, 24, Michelle Lesaca, 24, Satana, 3, & Satan Phan, 2, Dease Lake, 10 Jun 2018

You would think if they wanted to get away from something, the Philippines would be the place to go, unless that is where the trouble is. And the kids are named after who it looks like.
Well now we know more about the kid's names.

"Burnside acknowledged that her relationship with her daughter has its problems, saying police have told her that Lesaca doesn’t want to talk to her.

She said she doesn’t know if they’re headed back to the U.S., and that because the couple are adults, police won’t tell her what their plans are.

She added her daughter has always been rebellious, down to the naming of her kids.

“I’m a Christian and she named her daughter Satana, S-A-T-A-N-A, and she named the son Satan, S-A-T-A-N.”

Off Topic Miroslav Satan played many years in the NHL sadly never for the NJ Devils

I remember him!It was pronounced as Shatan though.Probably how the parents pronounce their kids names too.They are not satanists! Haha!

Well now we know more about the kid's names.

"Burnside acknowledged that her relationship with her daughter has its problems, saying police have told her that Lesaca doesn’t want to talk to her.

She said she doesn’t know if they’re headed back to the U.S., and that because the couple are adults, police won’t tell her what their plans are.

She added her daughter has always been rebellious, down to the naming of her kids.

“I’m a Christian and she named her daughter Satana, S-A-T-A-N-A, and she named the son Satan, S-A-T-A-N.”

Just when I thought it was safe to leave the voluntary time-out corner. I'm glad they're safe.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back