UNSOLVED Tx - Houston, Living Woman, 25-35, Found Wandering In Hospital Gown, May'18

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Picture in Video at link: Do you know her? HPD trying to identify wandering woman

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) --
Police need help identifying a woman who was found wandering in a hospital gown last month.

According to Houston police, the woman was seen in the 2500 block of Reed Road on May 31. Police were unable to get her name.

The woman is white, 25 to 35 years old, 5'2" to 5'4" in height, and 90 to 100 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair, with a light complexion.

3603095_1280x720.jpg

The house should provide more details. Does she speak, did she have a hospital bracelet around her wrist? Does she seemed cognitively or physically impaired. How long do they think she may have been wandering. Sheesh. A month.

The house should provide more details. Does she speak, did she have a hospital bracelet around her wrist?
If they say that they were unable to get her name, it means "no" to both of your questions.

Does she seemed cognitively or physically impaired.
If they need help to ID her, it means that she seemed impaired to a point she was unable to give her name & had no ID bracelet w her name.
If she has a bracelet, it is either as a JD, or she might had taken it away.

How long do they think she may have been wandering. Sheesh. A month.
I doubt it will help

Could it be this lady ? Was released from hospital in 2007, not heard since then Missing Person Case

Quite similar, but three issues :
- way older than age range
- can't see any missing finger on right hand, although she may hide it on the 2018 photo
- not a striking facial resemblance

However, her circumstances & geographical points make it a match. What's striking is that the living UID was found at 6-7 minutes by car from the hospital.
Although not the likeliest match, I can't dismiss it based on the circumstances.

Last edited:
So... alien abduction?
I don't think so.

I believe that the lady has had multiple health issues, impairing her memory and disorientated.
Therefore, she was frequently hospitalized.

Her family, thinking that she was hospitalized, didn't file a missing person case.

have they released a picture of the gown? around where I am, our hospitals have different ones. may be a start.
her nails look manicured, they look so clean and polished.

I can’t imagine a hospital not knowing they had a missing patient. What other likely reasons are there for her to be wearing a hospital gown? Other than some sort of nursing or convalescent home, what else? Was she being held prisoner by someone ?

Why is there no picture of the hospital gown. It would be quit easy to trace that back to a hospital and check that and they probably did, but no results. As Neesaki said.....

I can’t imagine a hospital not knowing they had a missing patient. What other likely reasons are there for her to be wearing a hospital gown? Other than some sort of nursing or convalescent home, what else? Was she being held prisoner by someone ?

Maybe she agreed selling an organ on the illegal market but panicked and fled the scene. Or maybe somebody wanted to steel her organs and she escaped. Then again in this cases it's hard to image they would give her a hospital gown. Or maybe a gown used in a private clinic?

OT. I know one other case where a deceased body is found, wearing a hospital gown, even with the name of the hospital on it.

Investigators with the Lee County, Fla., Sheriff's Office contacted officials at the Charleston South Carolina, V.A. (veterans affairs) Medical Center to find out if there were any records of similar surgeries performed on a woman. No such records were found.

https://www.identifyus.org/en/cases/5316

Could she have been a patient at a small and/or private clinic that do outpatient procedures? For example an abortion? They would have given her a gown but not kept her there necessarily and might have thought she left after the procedure. But then, wouldn't they have found her regular clothes and personal items?

What would hospitals do if a person was admitted and could not tell them her name and her insurance or Medicaid details? If she recovered from whatever injuries or illness that she was admitted with? Could a hospital think that she was pretending not to remember who she was, because she had no insurance or was an undocumented immigrant and show her the door?

I’ve checked the Houston PD’s website news section, their FB page and their Twitter and can find nothing about this unidentified woman. I went all the way back to May 31st when she was reportedly found. I wonder why. Could someone else check it out in case I missed it? TIA

Houston Police Department - News Releases

Houston Police Department

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288