NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

After reviewing a lot of the 911 calls and BWC’s ( I say a lot, but really only about 20% of what is available) I strongly believe that everyone on the strip that night, including LE and including the dispatchers all believed it was a multiple shooter situation. Everyone! Up until at least midnight.

Also, I haven’t come across any reports of anyone actually seeing any shooters. But many many reports of people hearing shots long after the event at the concert. So just because nobody was shot at the other locations (how would we really know?...there were victims scattered all over) doesn’t mean there wasn’t anyone firing guns as a part of the attack in the manner that Gooddeeds described.

BBM. It being Vegas, could they have been hearing fireworks?

After reviewing a lot of the 911 calls and BWC’s ( I say a lot, but really only about 20% of what is available) I strongly believe that everyone on the strip that night, including LE and including the dispatchers all believed it was a multiple shooter situation. Everyone! Up until at least midnight.

OK, if "everyone" on the strip that night, including LE believes that, then why is everyone covering it up? What reason do they have to do that? Where are the bullet holes from all these other shootings? How did nobody get injured or killed in these other shootings all up and down the strip? There has got to be some physical evidence of all this shooting at other locations, if it really happened.

OK, if "everyone" on the strip that night, including LE believes that, then why is everyone covering it up? What reason do they have to do that? Where are the bullet holes from all these other shootings? How did nobody get injured or killed in these other shootings all up and down the strip? There has got to be some physical evidence of all this shooting at other locations, if it really happened.

Why does anyone have to be covering anything up? My statement is that as things were going on, in the heat of the moment, everyone was operating under the impression that it was a multiple shooter situation.

Did you watch the bodycam video of the first responding officers? They were saying more than one shooter. The second set of responding officers were adamant that it was multiple shooters.

Everyone on the street was adamant it was multiple shooters.
The 911 dispatachers are telling people up until at least 12:20am that there are multiple active shooters on the strip.

I am only passing along the facts. I am not making any assumptions or speculating on what happened that night. I am not offering any theories, I am just passing along what I know about what happened. You cannot disagree with me as I am not offering my opinion. You can make any assumption you want about what it means, but I am presenting to you the facts.

Last edited:
BBM. It being Vegas, could they have been hearing fireworks?

Anything is possible. But the fact is there were many people reporting shots fired long after the event at the concert.
Maybe someone was firing blanks at strategic spots all down the strip.
Maybe everyone was so startled that every loud noise sounded sounded like a gunshot. I do not know.
What I do know is that in the hours after the events at the concert, everyone(including LE and dispatch) in the vicinity of the strip was operating as though there were active shooters all up and down the strip.

Why does anyone have to be covering anything up? My statement is that as things were going on, in the heat of the moment, everyone was operating under the impression that it was a multiple shooter situation.

Did you watch the bodycam video of the first responding officers? They were saying more than one shooter. The second set of responding officers were adamant that it was multiple shooters.

Everyone on the street was adamant it was multiple shooters.
The 911 dispatachers are telling people up until at least 12:20am that there are multiple active shooters on the strip.

I am only passing along the facts. I am not making any assumptions or speculating on what happened that night. I am not offering any theories, I am just passing along what I know about what happened. You cannot disagree with me as I am not offering my opinion. You can make any assumption you want about what it means, but I am presenting to you the facts.

Yes, I have watched some of the bodycam of the police who were inside the Mandalay Bay and some who were outside. I can't watch it all because there is just too much of it. It would take me years to watch all of it. I heard the radio traffic. I listened to 911 call links that you posted. There is no doubt that police and others "THOUGHT" there were more shooters.

That said the Sheriff has said that investigators have concluded that Paddock acted alone. He was the only gunman and he had no help. I think you either have to agree with that conclusion, or you must think there is a massive coverup going on. What other possibilities are there?

Sheriff: No motive uncovered for Las Vegas mass shooting

Yes, I have watched some of the bodycam of the police who were inside the Mandalay Bay and some who were outside. I can't watch it all because there is just too much of it. It would take me years to watch all of it. I heard the radio traffic. I listened to 911 call links that you posted. There is no doubt that police and others "THOUGHT" there were more shooters.

That said the Sheriff has said that investigators have concluded that Paddock acted alone. He was the only gunman and he had no help. I think you either have to agree with that conclusion, or you must think there is a massive coverup going on. What other possibilities are there?

Sheriff: No motive uncovered for Las Vegas mass shooting

Yes I agree, these are the only two options. We know Lombardo straight up lied in the media briefs in the days after. We knew that back then, but the lies are even more apparent now in hindsight with all of this new information.

Yes I agree, these are the only two options. We know Lombardo straight up lied in the media briefs in the days after. We knew that back then, but the lies are even more apparent now in hindsight with all of this new information.
So you do believe there is a cover up?

I spent a solid few hours reading most of the police reports that were written up about their response and what duties they were assigned, etc. As you can imagine, many of them were very sad and difficult to read. But at the same time, there were a lot that were extremely vague and didn't go into a lot of detail. At least three of the reports for a group of officers assigned to the same task had identical wording, so clearly one person wrote up the report and the other two just changed the names of the other officers in their task force. I don't know if that's pretty standard procedure everywhere but that practice seems wrong to me for some reason.

Most of the reports were not written up until a week later (if not longer), which also seems like poor procedure -- as their memories of the events that occurred that night would be tainted with the knowledge that had obtained after the fact. In general, the officers seemed to have very little direction given to them until well after the shooting had ended and were basically just trying to do what they could to help concert goers find cover, medical aid, keep them calm, etc. I'm not sure what to make of that.

There is nothing about this that does not remind me of SKUNKS!

If anyone hasn’t seen this yet, here is bodycam for first officers responding to 32nd floor.

Notes
-Campos makes an appearance
-No sign of officer Hendrix who was supposed to be on this floor at this time
- very little urgency shown by hotel staff already present on the floor
- at one point a security guy casually walks down the hallway with back directly in line of fire
- long video, but the more interesting stuff is the first 20 minutes or so

not caught up if anything is duplicate I apologize

WTH thanx cool

-- notice THIS video has timestamp and guess what it had to be after midnight the date it shows is 10/ 02 but there is machine gun roaring or i am confusing something

124 what is that all broken on the right side of screen inside the hotel

I have never seen a slower moving bunch of cops during a machine gun attack in my existence only reason for strolling instead of running your tushie off is the belief that is actually part of drill it is so silly

also while I am on a rant which this case makes me do ( its the video where there is guy saying he is a nurse or his mother is and someone turns off all the lights on the stage while their are bodies flooded in light and people in the shot trying to do CPR on people laying in the field. The dude (understandably goes berserk demanding that the damn lights be turned on ) -- who on earth kills the only lighting source while there is field of dying people and people do cpr on machine gun victims

oh brother there yelling where is security 90 minutes after the machine guns start murdering human beings i want to cuss but dont want to get banned!!

why are the same two cops walking a bit later but not telling the guests they pass to stay inside when they had been screaming for everyone to stay inside nothing had changed

why are guests strolling the hallways while it looks like they are looking for the gift shop?

are cops supposed to physically be able to run a bit -- i am confident you have all seen the pulse cops running around for hours

zero sense of urgency by hotel security either cops

i get cops at least being calm but rent a cops who probably deal with a messed up guest once in a while not be somewhat anxious

i get calmness emotionally i do not get all this strolling we have seen the only running i have seen is when they might be getting shot at inside

611 when cop asks ( after it has been all over the media for what an hour) is he still shooting the answer sounds like outside ) so after the person in the room is dead on the floor they are saying there is still shooting outside multiple snipers or .............. what

I am gonna post and gonna to another post box when long i dont want to deal with the computer interrupting and its lost i hate typing

as it is!!

hard to tell i know!!

there is some cop in long pants with one pant leg rolled up limping is that supposed to be JC?

1230 cop adamant about tw shooters

not seeing any blood from limping guy

why are civilians allowed to hang out on 32 floor with cops after machine gun had been blazing

wowey that is JC limping since when do bullets from machine guns not result in bleeding

sure does not look like the person who was on ellen at all unless he put on 45 pounds in a couple of weeks

ok they are on the second floor the persons in the room have supposedly shot 200 rounds door the hallway then they seem to have someone in the hallway and they are screaming at the top of their lungs come here the same cop has said two shooters a minute earlier but for some reason now it seems like they have no concern about the person in the hallway getting shot at ?

why would the guy in the white tshirt attempt to flee when he has three machine guns pointed at his brain if i were a guest on that hallway and i did nothing wrong i probably would hug them !!

shortly afterward the dude all dressed up in tie and jacket does not run nor get attacked by a bunch of cops might they know he was seen earlier in a drill or was fbi cia etc etc --might it be profiling the other dude was not american? why was the white dude dressed allowed to stroll on by

why does JC state in his witness statement that he never saw a cart in the hallway but around 1850 all the cops see the cart from much further away? the only answer is folks had to plant it there after he was dead already there at 32 101 at this point jc was clearly closeer but these dudes see the cart does anyone see better further away from anything?

why would the breach guys be whispering and in this video the guys are screaming all the time -

they then declare that he has a heavy gun how do they know that from down the hall

then another guy in white shirt gets man handled somewhat he too is not american when minutes earlier the white dude is allowed to stroll by 9 machine gun bearing cops are we back to profiling

why is the next guest allowed to stay in his room while the other was ordered loudly to come down the hall

why would a guest really close to where 200 machine guns bullets being shot down the hallway be sleeping like a baby and need to be woken up and told there was a shooting down the hallway an hours he did not suffer from hearing he was able to comply with directions

as they get closer to room where 200 shots were flying out a door why do so many need to be woken up again they need to inform the people on the hallway in this room there is a shooting seriously heavy sleepers on this floor a couple of doors down

why in one room are they concerned that guest has his keys

in the next room they grab a few water bottles we all would do something like that in a drill practicing the correct way to take a pt down without hurting them i did not see any cops at pulse stopping for a refreshment and that was a 6 hour ordeal

after a little refreshment break it time for an attire change

ugh time for another refreshment break

nest shot is a dude in jeans and a hat with no guns and no vest standing second in line

Last edited:

Something is being covered up, don’t know what, why or who but from the very beginning we got crazy twisted accounts.

The timeline, Campos shot after, then it became Before...and many many more but let’s just go with the Starting point for reference.

The multiple shots heard could have come from strategic explosives versus guns. Because I don’t think they were wanting to necessarily gun people down. I think they possibly didn’t want to chance being tracked down with guns in tow. I believe they were set on creating pandemonium through decoys in order to spread out the responders.

It doesn’t matter what I believe. I am not talking about what I believe, I am talking about the fact that LVMPD provided false and misleading information in the media briefs. Saying that means a massive coverup is nothing more than speculation. I am trying not to speculate. Just laying the facts out.

I just want to know how they went from multiple shooters/multiple locations to lone wolf/one location in such a short period of time. Maybe the next release will clear all of that up. Hopefully!

edit time is coming sorry had to start a new post

as we get closer to source of 200 rounds being shot down the corridor where this guests are they are all in REM sleep

next up in the previous 4 rooms they let occupant put on shorts in the room I am at now they say they don't care if he is naked in this room they allow him to locate a shirt to put in half the other rooms the dudes were allowed to flee shirtless

the next guest describes smoke from the north but no fire alarms were screaming until after the breach

at this point in the tale why are they doing this when there boss has already declared any danger has long passed--our sheriff has stated that he did not to alarm the strip ( money) i would think my best bet would be to keep folks on alert instead of comforting on national tv

just doing instant thoughts as they hit me while watching

do body cams have NO time stamp just the date? seems like that might be important in a court of law but who knows

what on earth is the reason for 10 minute hallway chats between each room in training that helps to cement concepts - repetition helps wit learning a lot

ugh oh another refreshment break in and air conditioned setting now time for some causal texting beverage preferences now in progress-- this one is a l o n g refreshment break

another one, during this refreshment break is texting there is nothing to report this silliness has been going on for 45 minutes so i assume its a personal text burger king i think does not allow this

what is that obnoxious clicking and the yellow triangle that suddenly popped up

alright now they are reviewing the importance of fatigue

finally they are seeing ONE hole in wall have attn difficulties at this point drifting --- watching refreshment breaks fatigue discussions watching some calls home a couples of texts BUT I will hold tight and focus

resource management why would i want 22 of my cops doing this while down below my resources would be better utilized down there helping with all kinds of things training costs money you do try to do the most of your training with your staff in large numbers money

discussion now about no accountability of car first a lie our sheriff described the cars of both of em second that is not your concerns now your facing a machine gun killer possibility

now they are reviewing two hours in the location of the room after reportedly killing the suspect in that room training training repeat I am not saying people were not killed that night I am saying there was so much confusion they think its a followup surprise drill and then they start to see people dying

something went horribly wrong

ugh i have to fast forward they are doing nothing but standing there ( this is how you do this is this scenario ) but your boss has by now told the world that the only perp is dead and there is no threat

you are kidding me another refreshment round

if one of you have knowledge how at 105 can you zoom in and find out what room the guy is at tia I am seeing pristine walls and carpet after 200 machine gun bullets have ravished the hallway carpet is awesome

ok 111 resumption of drill after endless nothing in a treacherous life threatening situation Full disclosure i did have to FF

oi now they are moving furniture and leaving doors open when they never did that before i would think that is what one would do indicate room has been cleared but they are just now starting to do that

Last edited:
not caught up if anything is duplicate I apologize

WTH thanx cool

-- notice THIS video has timestamp and guess what it had to be after midnight the date it shows is 10/ 02 but there is machine gun roaring or i am confusing something

124 what is that all broken on the right side of screen inside the hotel

I have never seen a slower moving bunch of cops during a machine gun attack in my existence only reason for strolling instead of running your tushie off is the belief that is actually part of drill it is so silly

also while I am on a rant which this case makes me do ( its the video where there is guy saying he is a nurse or his mother is and someone turns off all the lights on the stage while their are bodies flooded in light and people in the shot trying to do CPR on people laying in the field. The dude (understandably goes berserk demanding that the damn lights be turned on ) -- who on earth kills the only lighting source while there is field of dying people and people do cpr on machine gun victims

oh brother there yelling where is security 90 minutes after the machine guns start murdering human beings i want to cuss but dont want to get banned!!

why are the same two cops walking a bit later but not telling the guests they pass to stay inside when they had been screaming for everyone to stay inside nothing had changed

why are guests strolling the hallways while it looks like they are looking for the gift shop?

are cops supposed to physically be able to run a bit -- i am confident you have all seen the pulse cops running around for hours

zero sense of urgency by hotel security either cops

i get cops at least being calm but rent a cops who probably deal with a messed up guest once in a while not be somewhat anxious

i get calmness emotionally i do not get all this strolling we have seen the only running i have seen is when they might be getting shot at inside

611 when cop asks ( after it has been all over the media for what an hour) is he still shooting the answer sounds like outside ) so after the person in the room is dead on the floor they are saying there is still shooting outside multiple snipers or .............. what

I am gonna post and gonna to another post box when long i dont want to deal with the computer interrupting and its lost i hate typing

as it is!!

hard to tell i know!!

there is some cop in long pants with one pant leg rolled up limping is that supposed to be JC?

1230 cop adamant about tw shooters

not seeing any blood from limping guy

why are civilians allowed to hang out on 32 floor with cops after machine gun had been blazing

wowey that is JC limping since when do bullets from machine guns not result in bleeding

sure does not look like the person who was on ellen at all unless he put on 45 pounds in a couple of weeks

ok they are on the second floor the persons in the room have supposedly shot 200 rounds door the hallway then they seem to have someone in the hallway and they are screaming at the top of their lungs come here the same cop has said two shooters a minute earlier but for some reason now it seems like they have no concern about the person in the hallway getting shot at ?

why would the guy in the white tshirt attempt to flee when he has three machine guns pointed at his brain if i were a guest on that hallway and i did nothing wrong i probably would hug them !!

shortly afterward the dude all dressed up in tie and jacket does not run nor get attacked by a bunch of cops might they know he was seen earlier in a drill or was fbi cia etc etc --might it be profiling the other dude was not american? why was the white dude dressed allowed to stroll on by

why does JC state in his witness statement that he never saw a cart in the hallway but around 1850 all the cops see the cart from much further away? the only answer is folks had to plant it there after he was dead already there at 32 101 at this point jc was clearly closeer but these dudes see the cart does anyone see better further away from anything?

why would the breach guys be whispering and in this video the guys are screaming all the time -

they then declare that he has a heavy gun how do they know that from down the hall

then another guy in white shirt gets man handled somewhat he too is not american when minutes earlier the white dude is allowed to stroll by 9 machine gun bearing cops are we back to profiling

why is the next guest allowed to stay in his room while the other was ordered loudly to come down the hall

why would a guest really close to where 200 machine guns bullets being shot down the hallway be sleeping like a baby and need to be woken up and told there was a shooting down the hallway an hours he did not suffer from hearing he was able to comply with directions

as they get closer to room where 200 shots were flying out a door why do so many need to be woken up again they need to inform the people on the hallway in this room there is a shooting seriously heavy sleepers on this floor a couple of doors down

why in one room are they concerned that guest has his keys

in the next room they grab a few water bottles we all would do something like that in a drill practicing the correct way to take a pt down without hurting them i did not see any cops at pulse stopping for a refreshment and that was a 6 hour ordeal

after a little refreshment break it time for an attire change

ugh time for another refreshment break

nest shot is a dude in jeans and a hat with no guns and no vest standing second in line
CARIIS my friend. Glad you are here!

First of all, the time stamp. It has been said the BWC time stamps are in UTC( the ones that are time stamped, most are not), which means those first two cops arrived on the 32 floor at about 22:17, just moments after the shooting had stopped.
These two cops were on the ball IMO. They were ready to make entry immediately. They already knew exactly what room the shooter was in. They were ready to rock n’ roll. But alas, they get to the floor and everyone is calm and just hanging out. Campos is just standing there chillin’. This is significant because the shooting had literally just stopped which really means it was still in progress because how would anyone know he was done shooting?

Of note here is that this sequence in the timeline is exactly what Lombardo backtracked on after MGM released a conflicting timeline. First he said Campos was shot after the shooting ended. Which would have been exactly the time these officers came upon the floor.

It then takes the makeshift SWAT team (led by K9 officers) well over an hour to get to the shooters room. I guess everyone is just lucky the shooter decided he had done enough carnage for the night!

Still no sign or word about where the actual 40 man SWAT was as this was all going down. But we do know all 40 were called in and sent to SCAC (south central area command)

It doesn’t matter what I believe. I am not talking about what I believe, I am talking about the fact that LVMPD provided false and misleading information in the media briefs. Saying that means a massive coverup is nothing more than speculation. I am trying not to speculate. Just laying the facts out.

I just want to know how they went from multiple shooters/multiple locations to lone wolf/one location in such a short period of time. Maybe the next release will clear all of that up. Hopefully!
Why would it take a long time to figure out the reports of multiple shooters and multiple locations were false?

edit time is coming sorry had to start a new post

as we get closer to source of 200 rounds being shot down the corridor where this guests are they are all in REM sleep

next up in the previous 4 rooms they let occupant put on shorts in the room I am at now they say they don't care if he is naked in this room they allow him to locate a shirt to put in half the other rooms the dudes were allowed to flee shirtless

the next guest describes smoke from the north but no fire alarms were screaming until after the breach

at this point in the tale why are they doing this when there boss has already declared any danger has long passed--our sheriff has stated that he did not to alarm the strip ( money) i would think my best bet would be to keep folks on alert instead of comforting on national tv

just doing instant thoughts as they hit me while watching

do body cams have NO time stamp just the date? seems like that might be important in a court of law but who knows

what on earth is the reason for 10 minute hallway chats between each room in training that helps to cement concepts - repetition helps wit learning a lot
Simple, the cops were scared, and no cop has ever been hurt while going into a hotel room and pointing a gun at an innocent naked unarmed person. One security officer had already been shot while outside the shooters room. Are the cops going to go down the hall to the shooters room, and risk getting shot, or are they going to spend an hour going into other rooms and pointing guns at innocent naked unarmed people? The answer is in the videos. The cops only care about protecting themselves. That's why it took them 1 hour and 15 minutes before they went into the shooters room.

Why would it take a long time to figure out the reports of multiple shooters and multiple locations were false?

Because of the sheer volume of reports. How do you rule out shots fired when there is pandemonium in the streets? Even if there wasn’t pandemonium, wouldn’t they have to talk to each and every person who reported it in order to rule it out?

Because of the sheer volume of reports. How do you rule out shots fired when there is pandemonium in the streets? Even if there wasn’t pandemonium, wouldn’t they have to talk to each and every person who reported it in order to rule it out?

Any idea what usually happens when someone calls in and reports hearing shots fired? Maybe they just get as much information from the caller as possible but there might not be a need for follow up or further questions. At some point if there is no proof or victims I think LE has to let it go other than filing the call/report. (Not sure about the rules, just guessing based on my experiences calling 911 on neighbors fighting or firing weapons. Yes, in some places randomly firing a gun into the air is entertainment!)

Still no sign or word about where the actual 40 man SWAT was as this was all going down. But we do know all 40 were called in and sent to SCAC (south central area command)

The 40 SWAT guys were lined up in formation in a parking lot some blocks away wasting time, just like the cops inside were doing. You can see some of it in this video. There are a lot more bodycam videos from the SWAT guys. But they are all the same. They were doing nothing, except standing in formation.

The 40 SWAT guys were lined up in formation in a parking lot some blocks away wasting time, just like the cops inside were doing. You can see some of it in this video. There are a lot more bodycam videos from the SWAT guys. But they are all the same. They were doing nothing, except standing in formation.

This isn’t SWAT. This is makeshift Strike Force teams made up of patrol officers. These guys and gals don’t even know how to put the helmets on.

three minutes after breach an officer decides to place his water bottle nicely on the floor

oh my the dude that was supposedly a guest dressed up is with them an hour afterwards fbi cia

ugh oh every room that was supposedly occupied but vacant the bed are all turned down identicall nice neat same way EXACTLY a lot of the supposed occupied rooms with the beds that were supposed to be occupied are perfect except for the sheets pulled down a little there is nothing in any of those rooms toothpaste
luggage shoes

house keeping does every room the same in the supposed occupied rooms (despite there being a 27000 person concert 100 feet away ) there was a lot of unoccupied rooms the only thing that made a room occupied was a sheet turned down a bit housekeepers don't make up rooms different people don't sleep perfect where the deal is in the middle of a mass shooting everyone gets out of bed identical

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back