NV - 59 Dead, over 500 injured in Mandalay Bay shooting in Las Vegas, 1 Oct 2017 #10

The 40 SWAT guys were lined up in formation in a parking lot some blocks away wasting time, just like the cops inside were doing. You can see some of it in this video. There are a lot more bodycam videos from the SWAT guys. But they are all the same. They were doing nothing.

And on 60Minutes they portrayed the likes of a ‘Dream Team’. Touting Campos to be the poster child Hero for it. Never mind that the key witness didn’t make it to 60Minutes, nor the other scheduled major News networks. If he was afraid of questions he could have easily submitted via prerecorded distance appearance. That would have taken the guess work out of the Timeline circus, among other important key details. If we had that info from the onset we would be having different discussions. Instead they kept a tight leash on him, then gone...out of sight.

Any idea what usually happens when someone calls in and reports hearing shots fired? Maybe they just get as much information from the caller as possible but there might not be a need for follow up or further questions. At some point if there is no proof or victims I think LE has to let it go other than filing the call/report. (Not sure about the rules, just guessing based on my experiences calling 911 on neighbors fighting or firing weapons. Yes, in some places randomly firing a gun into the air is entertainment!)

I don’t think what usually happens when they get calls of shots fired can be compared to what happens during a mass shooting event when they get calls of more active shooters. The reports were from multiple multiple people of active shooters all over the strip.
People are reporting they heard shots fired within minutes of their calls.

Let me take you all back to one of the first to speak out on social media. This woman was called every name in the book for her “make believe story”.
Her story has now been verified thanks to the 911 calls:

Because of the sheer volume of reports. How do you rule out shots fired when there is pandemonium in the streets? Even if there wasn’t pandemonium, wouldn’t they have to talk to each and every person who reported it in order to rule it out?
Can you give me a number of reports of shots fired so I can have a better understanding of what your concern is?

Multiple reports from one location would be one incident to me.

why after the brech where those rooms were cleared why do they go down the hall again and redo it all practice practice --there going back through the drill even with doors they propped open and hour earlier ??

another refreshment break despite downstairs and the strip being in chaos they are sipping again

they are thirsty

around 132 they are discussing ONE maggot noticed while taking another refreshment break

he is lightening his load taking off his glow in the dark vest and his bullet proof vest while still checking to make sure rooms already cleared pose no threat -s costume design is not happy when it is time to put it on again he does put on the glow in the dark vest nor does he have it in his hand got to mean he left in the room

for some reason now they are passing a bunch of rooms back to the elevator banks without checking them

back in the elevator bank part it is the same people and hour later three yellow shirts dude in jeans that apparently stood there for an hour while chaos is below

first time throughout whole video i have heard metro entering room and low and behold a calm as can be occupant exits in fact i have not seen one anxious guest through out the entire video , after being subjected to a 12 minute machine gun rampage 200 shots blazing by door sleeping nicely and being subjected to 9 armed cops screaming at them they walk out of their room nice and calm

why does anyone not have any kids with them

oh no this occupied room ( blue shorts) has not touched one thing on his bedroom vanity ( how housekeeping would leave it for arrivals) and its fine for him to go in bathroom and get a shirt i destroy the vanity within 32 seconds of arrival !!

some rooms seem to have old school keys while most do key cards not sure what that means!!

now the yellow shirts are helping on the hallway

hey just sharing my instant thoughts watching this charade

never heard them doing the metro entering your room for the first hour now its every room learning

hour after room breached now they are allowing yellow shirts to practice this female guest after a mass shooting is calmly wondering about her room key --it is now much later in the night and apparently she hanging in her room fully dressed in blue jeans and a t shirt

now they are nicely asking if one guest has his wallet

now they are not opening doors on their room they are yelling at the doors they don't know if occupied or not to open their doors first time that has happened

yellow shirts are now more involved unarmed in shorts no vest are now the ones practicing opening doors while they are searching for extreme danger

now it is an extremely warm greeting hey how ya doing guest replies fine -- so by now knowing that dozens are dead hearing machine guns sirens radios your door being banged on in the middle of the night in a five star hotel and after pleasantries my response if fine

another supposed occupied room has a clutch purse on the bed room vanity is awesome so is bathroom shower is perfect

thank you cool j for posting what a joke i tried to write in clips so not bore you just insulting just insulting if authentic a LOT of training is warranted

what a joke

Last edited:
Because of the sheer volume of reports. How do you rule out shots fired when there is pandemonium in the streets? Even if there wasn’t pandemonium, wouldn’t they have to talk to each and every person who reported it in order to rule it out?

Well it's easy to rule out that anybody got shot there. Because there were no shooting victims.

why after the brech where those rooms were cleared why do they go down the hall again and redo it all practice practice --there going back through the drill even with doors they propped open and hour earlier ??

another refreshment break despite downstairs and the strip being in chaos they are sipping again

they are thirsty

around 132 they are discussing ONE maggot noticed while taking another refreshment break

he is lightening his load taking off his glow in the dark vest and his bullet proof vest while still checking to make sure rooms already cleared pose no threat -s costume design is not happy when it is time to put it on again he does put on the glow in the dark vest nor does he have it in his hand got to mean he left in the room

for some reason now they are passing a bunch of rooms back to the elevator banks without checking them

back in the elevator bank part it is the same people and hour later three yellow shirts dude in jeans that apparently stood there for an hour while chaos is below
Wasting time and keeping themselves safe, by not having to engage the shooter. That's what cops do.

Last edited:
I don’t think what usually happens when they get calls of shots fired can be compared to what happens during a mass shooting event when they get calls of more active shooters.

Oh, I completely agree! Not to compare how it would be the same or similar, but compare in what the differences would be. Different situations, different procedures, etc.

I'm pretty sure it was ruled out by lack of evidence. If there were shooters all up and down the strip, then there would have been gunshot victims at all those locations, but they were are all in the area of the Route 91 Harvest festival and the Mandalay Bay. There would have been other forensics evidence as well.

has anyone heard about ONE trajectory stuff with the fbi and cia and dsh involved i have not any murder the ME does that anyone

Ok fair enough. So how do you think LVMPD would have gone about determining that there is no forensic evidence of a shooting on an entire resort? Do they just ask the person at the front desk?

The other problem is that there were gunshot victims scattered all over the strip area that night. If you listen to many of the 911 calls you can tell that the 911 dispatchers are being very assertive to determine if the caller is reporting on something that is happening currently or if it is overflow reports from the concert.

If one were to listen to the 911 reports only, you would be certain there were active shooters all up and down the strip. Mandalay Bay, MGM, Hooters, Tropicana, Aria, New York, New York, Bellagio, The Venetian, Caesar’s Palace.

It is the sheer volume of reports that makes it significant for me.

Also of note, when strike force teams were being assembled to respond to these reports, the officers were instructed to turn their bodycam off.

and sent nowhere near the reports by dozens that it was at the MB they all stood around for an hour or so they had multiple units why not dispatch one towards where the world is saying in the beginning it was at MB

social media was insane about it being at MB why would one not diapatch one unit they had to wait until the scene was set

practically speaking all we need is JC saying there was no cart in the hallway well where did that come from afterwards its nonsense and make zero sense

That woman left a baby in the room by itself!

Ok, about 20-30 mins after the room had been breached, there was still calls coming in saying active shooter at various places. There's no way it was cleared of only one shooter in an hour. It took an hour and 8 minutes once this team's camera was shown, until the room was breached. But an entire city is cleared with only one shooter in an hour. Nah.

and watch the new body cams cool posted dated 10 2 which to means it means after midnight that night and it goes on forever

Wasting time and keeping themselves safe, by not having to engage the shooter. That's what cops do.

So what are you thoughts on the two officers who immediately went into the hotel? As they were advancing towards the floor they seemed ready to make entry into the room. In fact, it seemed to be their sole purpose for going into the hotel.

and watch the new body cams cool posted dated 10 2 which to means it means after midnight that night and it goes on forever

BWC’s are in UTC time. The BWC timestamps are accurate. The ones that actually have timestamps, that is.

Hey Cool, was thinking also the shots going on elsewhere could possibly have been for intentional distraction. No actual targets, just a spread length down and around the strip to thin out whatever type of first responders were available to dispatch. That’s a sure way to intensify pandemonium.

Knowing that they/LE are much less effective in stopping an attack when not in numbers, it allows the perps to have any extra time to accomplish their mission.

Just thinking...

respectfully my dear .....

IMO only the only entity that would need to cause massive choes after supposedly the sole killer is dead is some big organizational entity to allow multiple snipers govt related to get out of area

a suicidal mass shooter is not thinking about that kind of thing

how would a lone shooter organize a bunch of diverting tactics start walking around months ahead of time and explaining that i am gonna commit a mass murder would you fire off some machine guns over here then there

another person can you wire your car up for me so that it looks like your trunk is loading with explosives \\

can you go to new york and fire off some shots off thank you for your cooperation

he was lacking social skills anyhow

eyewitness reports can be problematic when there are 4 of them

when there are 6 254 of them they deserve some credibility

when investigators interview the most important witness JC for 14 minutes we have problems

when a stereotype fbi looking dude is not released as being on the floor in real time for a month we have a problem

when our primary witness and participant is allowed to go to another country to have a family visit we have some problems

when the top dog of the investigation of the biggest mass murder in the united states of america cant even get the time the assault started we have problems

when the prime two suspects appears on a comedy light show we have problems

when right now thanx to cool j video we see a slim limping JC with no blood after being shot we have problems

when same individual says he saw no cart in hallway we have problems

when witness looks 45 pounds heavier than he did in today's video we have problems

when we have a speechless fbi lead investigator we have problems

when we have a public servant unwilling to release anything until a court orders him to do so and then takes months to do so and those releases from cop cams have no date or time stamps we have problems

when we have media blackout we have problems

when we have a ton of our FBI agents using a broomstick are slamming bullets into the ground and then becoming asphalt experts we have problems

when we have and hour of video using a wildly sophisticated close up camera that cant find one bullet hole in anything while the story is thousands of bullets rained down for the 32 story of a skyscraper we have problems
jmo

moo

Last edited:
Total mass hysteria. I don't think that the operator even believed her, but was being polite anyway. The woman makes zero sense. First she said the shooting happened right next to her. Then when the operator asked her what the shooter looked like, she admitted that she didn't see the shooter. That people where running and guns were shooting into the hotel. o_O If "guns" (more than one) were shooting into the hotel, then lots of people would have died there. I don't believe there is any evidence to support that. I'm sorry but the caller's credibility is zero.

if its purpose was only to cause confusion and blur everything snipers cant be killing others after everything went wrong

Well it's easy to rule out that anybody got shot there. Because there were no shooting victims.

Kaboom, I hear you but I’m inclined to think there were no victims originating from the widespread shots down the strip. I think it was very strategic seasoned criminal MO to literally cause bewilderement. In the sense of head games, mental humiliation and goose chase leading to nothing. Like ‘here, no there, wait...it’s coming from that direction’ sort of thing. Real intended crazy making served for the purpose of defeat.

And whatever was going on at the airport with Janet-air. ..another crazy making move to cause chaos.

I’m having difficulty typing, it’s jumping around...

Yes, I have watched some of the bodycam of the police who were inside the Mandalay Bay and some who were outside. I can't watch it all because there is just too much of it. It would take me years to watch all of it. I heard the radio traffic. I listened to 911 call links that you posted. There is no doubt that police and others "THOUGHT" there were more shooters.

That said the Sheriff has said that investigators have concluded that Paddock acted alone. He was the only gunman and he had no help. I think you either have to agree with that conclusion, or you must think there is a massive coverup going on. What other possibilities are there?

Sheriff: No motive uncovered for Las Vegas mass shooting

imo there is a massive coverup

no diff than kennedy in the river

pentagon papers and vietnam

starting koren war

WMD and iraq

release of iran hostages

Enron \

wall street

epa dude now

pharmaceutical scandal

watergate

iran contra

fast and furious

nsa spying

mergers

oil price manipulation the whole gas shortage in the 70's was totally orchestrated

the housing bubble totally orchestrated

white w water with clintons

trump and russia

happens all the time

CARIIS my friend. Glad you are here!

First of all, the time stamp. It has been said the BWC time stamps are in UTC( the ones that are time stamped, most are not), which means those first two cops arrived on the 32 floor at about 22:17, just moments after the shooting had stopped.
These two cops were on the ball IMO. They were ready to make entry immediately. They already knew exactly what room the shooter was in. They were ready to rock n’ roll. But alas, they get to the floor and everyone is calm and just hanging out. Campos is just standing there chillin’. This is significant because the shooting had literally just stopped which really means it was still in progress because how would anyone know he was done shooting?

Of note here is that this sequence in the timeline is exactly what Lombardo backtracked on after MGM released a conflicting timeline. First he said Campos was shot after the shooting ended. Which would have been exactly the time these officers came upon the floor.

It then takes the makeshift SWAT team (led by K9 officers) well over an hour to get to the shooters room. I guess everyone is just lucky the shooter decided he had done enough carnage for the night!

Still no sign or word about where the actual 40 man SWAT was as this was all going down. But we do know all 40 were called in and sent to SCAC (south central area command)

glad your here as well! it gets stupider with each release

they are just , accurately counting on the masses have gone away and they have

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd