Recovered/Located Co - Jacob Rowe, 12, Saguache County, 23 Jun 2018

I can’t find any info on either of them.. fairly common names. All I could find for David was his address and his voter registration. Wondering on the RSO aspect as well. Certainly wondering how this happened. Nothing on either internet wise though...

That's all I could find, too! Hahaa. And I don't see a single mom, aunt, dad, grandma, neighbor, friend post on twitter nor facebook.... I couldn't find an arrest record yet. What is going on??

That's all I could find, too! Hahaa. And I don't see a single mom, aunt, dad, grandma, neighbor, friend post on twitter nor facebook.... I couldn't find an arrest record yet. What is going on??

Hmmmm...maybe some stuff went poof. Happens all the time.

Half asleep, hoping to see "Found Safe" for Jacob when I wake up. I will keep an eye out for sure here locally, red jeep...don't know that county....will look at map tomorrow...I wonder where it is...

Last edited:
It's ok. Let the posts be freeeeeeee!

I "feel" like he's not harmed, like in a fatal kind of way I hope I'm right! I see articles.from earlier today, though, so it's super weird that there are no personal.posts for this child. He looks older than 12. But he's 12!!

Was it Hannah in the wildnerness? Shotbag killed her family, burned her house down and abducted her? Half asleep, goodnight. Look a camping, etc in the radiu. truck stop. Are they in an rV? They've had many hours...hope he doesn't have a violent history.

Yay your giraffe is back. No records for him that I can find. But maybe he scrubbed it?
(Oh heeeey fellow giraffe enthusiast! I forgot that was you! Yes, it is. The blue bird I had before, Lucas has been found, so, Dobby is back. He had his one year birthday party at the zoo you know, I missed it unfortunately, he had some health issues but he's better now I hear!)

Last edited:
Is Jacob Roe is POI? Where where they going?

bumping great summary margarita25

Have you seen this child? Jacob Roe

Missing SinceJun 23, 2018
Missing FromSaguache, CO
Age Now12
SexMale
RaceWhite
Hair ColorRed
Eye ColorBlue
Height5'00"
Weight100 lbs
DescriptionBlack T-shirt, red shorts, red tennis shoes
Vehicle Information
Make: Jeep
Model: Patriot
Year: 2014
Color: Red
License plate: 198ZQO
License state: CO
Jacob Roe, 12 years old, left his residence on 06/23/2018 around 3:00 pm (last name previously spelled Rowe in Endangered Missing Alert). Further investigation revealed Jacob is considered to be in danger. Jacob may be with 60 year old David Freeman. They may be traveling in a Red 2014 Jeep Patriot with CO license plate 198ZQO.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Megankd
Back