Oh - Violet Rhoden Taylor, 35, found shot, Pike County, 11 June 2018

Is the widower currently free? Interesting if he is.

edit by me
I believe so. I can’t find any current record of him in Pike County jail. The charges he has over his head for the Hayslip murder ...ready for it??? Drumroll.....were sent to the Pike County Grand Jury, which seems to be a reoccurring theme we keep seeing in numerous cases in Pike Co these days.

I believe so. I can’t find any current record of him in Pike County jail. The charges he has over his head for the Hayslip murder ...ready for it??? Drumroll.....were sent to the Pike County Grand Jury, which seems to be a reoccurring theme we keep seeing in numerous cases in Pike Co these days.

It's amazing how many murders remain uprosecuted in Pike County, with all being referred to the Grand Jury. Even when they have a good case for murder against a perp, it goes to the GJ. Then nothing happens.

Ditto for many of the drug busts. I don't know how anyone can look at that record and not assume there's some corruption going on.

Not the GJ again?!! This is beyond ridiculous. A drug dealer, involved in a gruesome murder, is not being held? I smell kickbacks.

It's amazing how many murders remain uprosecuted in Pike County, with all being referred to the Grand Jury. Even when they have a good case for murder against a perp, it goes to the GJ. Then nothing happens.

Ditto for many of the drug busts. I don't know how anyone can look at that record and not assume there's some corruption going on.
Just wanted to note, when people are sent to the GJ and nothing happens, most times charges end up dismissed due to lack of a speedy trial.

I’d like to know how someone is a suspect, but the MSM won’t release his name because charges haven’t been filed. Everything is so wishy washy there. The W’s have a “laser focus” and their names and photos were plastered everywhere. There’s a legitimate suspect in the death of Violet, but the public isn’t allowed to know his name yet.

I’d like to know how someone is a suspect, but the MSM won’t release his name because charges haven’t been filed. Everything is so wishy washy there. The W’s have a “laser focus” and their names and photos were plastered everywhere. There’s a legitimate suspect in the death of Violet, but the public isn’t allowed to know his name yet.
Maybe they're trying to get him to roll on someone. With all of the drugs and gangs n the area, it seems their usual mo after an arrest is to get info, release the suspect, and go after the next guy. Hardly any arrests in Pike county lead to an actual incarceration, or so it seems to me.

Maybe they're trying to get him to roll on someone. With all of the drugs and gangs n the area, it seems their usual mo after an arrest is to get info, release the suspect, and go after the next guy. Hardly any arrests in Pike county lead to an actual incarceration, or so it seems to me.
I agree. Everyone then gets sent to the Grand jury and all is then forgotten.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emmachabada
Back