Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #32

Status
Not open for further replies.
6. I think in spite of his love for her, she knew it was over and it made her angry, the most angry. And the night if June 7 she wrote the suicide notes, for added drama rolled one and slipped it into the engagement ring she would never wear as his wife.

She couldn’t face jail. She want anyone special in a cell but a perverted child abuser labeled for life as a monster. She’d show everyone, she had control to avoid it all. And she did.

EG thought about it long enough to smoke 4 cigarettes in the house. She had always gone outside to smoke or to the garage. She had given some careful thought how she would end her life.

Can you tell me how we know these things? Did I miss something while I was ill?

Just my scenario and opinion.

6. I think in spite of his love for her, she knew it was over and it made her angry, the most angry. And the night if June 7 she wrote the suicide notes, for added drama rolled one and slipped it into the engagement ring she would never wear as his wife.

She couldn’t face jail. She want anyone special in a cell but a perverted child abuser labeled for life as a monster. She’d show everyone, she had control to avoid it all. And she did.

EG thought about it long enough to smoke 4 cigarettes in the house. She had always gone outside to smoke or to the garage. She had given some careful thought how she would end her life.

JH did a recent podcast with NG.

Oh. The note and engagement ring I surmised from JH last interview with NG. cigarettes as well

All I can help you with is that the bolded "smoke 4 cigarettes in the house" comment was made by JH in interview with Nancy Grace when he was describing what he saw when he found EG dead.

As far as JH living with EG, I don’t think so. I honestly believe that David Marshburn worked and talked to him very hard when they were together and in the days after he found Lucas. JH May have never had anybody care enough to give advice and I think Marshburn explained some cold hard facts about EG. He may have even shared the tapes.

Maybe JH was struggling and had been in his own for a long time. His family was very disfunctional and I can’t recall hearing anything about a father. Marshburn is older and has a way about him. And I do think Marshburn s persona is genuine and caring. And I think he knew immediately exactly what EG was, a liar, manipulator, abuser and murderer. The one quality everyone overlooks about JH is his effort as a provider. He worked hard. Hard enough to move his family into an $850.00 per month home. They had 2 vehicles and spent 30% if his time at home.

Did he have it bad for EG? Baooears so. But I think he’s been forced to see the reality now. It’s goubg to take months or longer to accept the fact she fooled him. Him a tough guy who lived his kids? Yup we’ve all been there.

JH has a very long road to walk before he’s healed enough to be normal. And it takes men longer to heal from half of what this guys experienced since Feb 17.
Sorry for typos. The above is a fictional used version of my opinion Facts were drawn from various interviews. And as I’ve said before there are days my hands just don’t work well. I edited it but fail to catch some misspellings. Spellchecks to smart at times and corrects me incorrectly.

I think JO could have stopped it, and it wouldn't be considered parental interference. Emily wasn't Lucas' stinking parent, and if Johnathan wanted Lucas back, he would have to go get Lucas, himself. If I were JO, I would have called the police and not Johnathan. He knew about the abuse, this is why he had EG go get Lucas. He wasn't avoiding confrontation, he was avoiding being arrested.

I am not sure about the other questions. I think JO probably was in a hurry to give JH an ear full. When she should have taken him to the emergency room, and they would have notified authorities.
I'm not sure where it's coming from that the police weren't called. They WERE called, they responded, and said they could do nothing.

All I can help you with is that the bolded "smoke 4 cigarettes in the house" comment was made by JH in interview with Nancy Grace when he was describing what he saw when he found EG dead.

He made the comment that there was a note to her daughter inside the ring. LE did tell him to give her the ring when she was older.

Same interview as 4 cigarettes.

While I have no doubt Lucas was abused and perhaps not nurtured in the way a child should be, I can't help but wonder.
Based on what we have read and heard in MSM, Lucas had bruises, he had been sick for "weeks" was vomiting and needing to wear pullups.
As a pediatric nurse my mind heads straight to Type 1 juvenile diabetes.
Losing weight despite eating well, changes in levels of conciousness, stomach pain, vomiting etc.
Yes he was reportedly seen by a medical professional and there were notes provided to the school.
I doubt the validity of these.
In my mind it's lack of evidence.
No medical professional just "assumes" any symptoms like this are due to a "fall" from monkey bars or tripping over a shoelace or the flu. A workup is needed for answers.
If he was vomiting for as long as it seems, the child would experience a certain percentage of weight loss that would necessitate a hospital admission for a work up and electrolytes/ IV fluids at the very least.
X-rays, CT scans and MRI to look for serious injuries like internal bleeding or blockages.
How many siblings that he was around were experiencing similar symptoms? The "flu" is contagious. Did EG or JH have similar symptoms?
My guess is NO ONE else in the family was ill, hence the playground story had to evolve.
What if it was a combination of a severe new illness that was causing the clumsiness, the withdrawal from those around him and a possible change in his attitude, resulting in increasing discipline/abuse because he was unable to control what was happening to him?

Type 1 Diabetes Symptoms
*I can only paste one link at a time
I'll add more shortly.
MOO
Symptoms of the onset of Type 1 juvenile diabetes:
*Extreme weakness and/or tiredness
*Extreme thirst—dehydration
*Increased urination
*Abdominal pain
*Nausea and/or vomiting
*Blurry vision
*Wounds that don’t heal well
*Irritability or quick mood changes
http://www.jdrf.org/t1d-resources/symptoms/children/
Add in a father who is rarely home to observe the interaction between child and woman caring for him and a move with 2 children in tow and said father heading out if town 48 hours later, yes... it is POSSIBLE (not probable) that Lucas could have been experiencing severe ketoacidosis or extremely high blood sugars. (Hyperglycemia)
Was his urine or blood sugar ever checked?
Were his electrolytes checked?
Was he weighed at each visit?
If given Zofran( I am not familiar with children being given this medication unless it is for nausea related to chemotherapy and or radiation.)
Is there any warning for diabetic patients?
** I'll look into this. I've never heard of them, but I'm retired now so, I can't really say for 100%
I hope that ANY notes provided to the school are thoroughly ivestigated.
MOO
The person who wrote them (if truly in the medical field and qualified to authorize such a note) may also have something to hide and wrote the notes to cover their own backside
OR the notes were forged by someone with "enough" medical knowledge that someone lacking it would never second guess the explanation.

All my concerns at this moment.
They change hourly!
I agree about the medical. Something is very off center with it.

Yesterday morning on his FB page, JH "shared" a quote that says the following:

Everything he describes here are emotions I experienced after a car accident that nearly cost my son his life. And in my sons case it was mostly his fault driving intoxicated.

I can’t look at photos if the car because it was shredded. He slid over 200 feet after being ejected from his new corvette. I have never talked to god as I did the 14 days he was in a coma. I was numb, didn’t eat and barely moved from the icu trauma unit. I recorded what the doctors said so I could remember.

I did not lose my son, but everything JH said I felt. I can’t imagine how much worse it would have been if my son had died. Perhaps it’s the reason I’m emphasizing JH strengths. And the evil that EG represented.

It was said that EG dropped Lucas off with JO for her grandfathers funeral, covered in bruises and JO called JH about it. He then immediately had EG go back and pick him up. This has been bugging me. Why did JO let him go with EG? Could she not have stopped it? Why weren't the police called? Why wasn't he taken to urgent care for evaluation or something? Why did she call JH? I'm not picking on anyone, but these are valid questions.
ETA: Just saw Zoriah posted as well ;)
IIRC the police were called and they refused to look at Lucas. Beyond that, I'm not sure what was going on and I don't want to put out incorrect info, but I want to say the family was preparing to take him to ER when EG showed up to collect him -- I don't know if JO was even aware that JH had called EG to come get him?

I can understand her calling JH, thinking he was reasonable and that Lucas' well-being would be priority to him -- perhaps a "help me understand what's happening here" phone call?

It's hard to say what's going on in these split-second moments that could have had a lot of people involved during a funeral -- perhaps if JO had pictures she thought it was better for Lucas in that moment to go with EG without angering her? This event precipitated the family calls to DCF, both in KS and New Mexico

Last edited:
Altogether possible. JH has suffered several of the most stressful life experiences one can in a short period of time. And in the public eye which magnified it and made every little fact much worse.

1. Disappearance of his 5 year old son. This happened over a 3 month period of time when he had to get up every day not knowing where Lucas was, and imagining the worst. He wanted to believe EG and I would imagine thought of her actually harming him often. He could not bring himself to face the truth and deal with the fact that she was responsible for his disappearance. He loved her and that fact is woven throughout this entire case.

2. JH was then charged with battery against EG s son. Eventually he lost his job.

3. MH, his surviving child was placed in state custody. Rightfully so, and he suffered yet another loss. In a semi public forum he learned that EG s ex knew of her mental history and extensive drug abuse.

4. EG was found not guilty if child endangerment still denying her involvement in Lucas disappearance.

5. David Marshburn and EG locates Lucas remains. I can’t imagine the emotions JH had during the 11 hour drive home from New Mexico. EG was in custody and he looked like a fool in public. I think he was really struggling to accept the fact that EG had lied. While he struggled with the truth he couldn’t reconcile his love for EG and the fact she had let him, his family and Wichita look for him. To let him lay under a bridge for 96 days while hundreds of people searched for Lucas was far beyond cruel.

I think he needed the truth and needed to hear it straight from her face to face. Most likely she lied again, to save her position (money, House, security) she saw slipping away. She couldn’t face being homeless again. Her family was done with her. They made that clear and EG knew they meant it. Jh was all she had left.

An overdose wasn’t good enough, even though the drugs were readily available. She didnt want to just go to sleep on a high she wanted to leave JH with one lasting memory. She chose the AR. messy but permanent and meant to leave a devastating impression when JH responded to her invitation to hear the truth from her.

He would walk in and find the bloody mess that had one been the face he had loved. But it would be splattered all over the room. Buts and pieces unrecognizable to JH or anyone. That’s how she wanted JH to remember her.

And most satisfying of all for EG, No one would know the truth about what she had done to Lucas. She would never answer for her cruelty to Lucas and it would be her secret forever.

Per the podcast and JH he wasn't responding to an invitation from EG - JH had been out with a friend and decided to go stay at the house - he texted EG that he was coming and she didn't respond.
Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

NG asked why he allowed EG to stay there - response starting around 5:19

Until autopsy is gonna come back whatever it said is still up in the air as far as if she did or didn't do anything other than hide his body. So I wasn't just gonna kick her out on the street, I mean I wasn't staying there so she was welcomed to stay there as long as she needed

I might of missed a few words while trying to transcribing
Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher
Odd he has zero problem with EG dumping his son like he's an old tire,or a sack of trash.
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

I haven’t said it because I felt like no one else shared this sentiment but regarding JH still being with EG:
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

Maybe he thought she’d tell him what happened eventually. Maybe she threatened his other children. She seemed clinically to be a “hot mess”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288