Abc Viola Davis Reviewing Darlie's Case.....

If there was enough evidence for her to get a new trial it would have happened by now! Darlie is on DEATH ROW! They keep claiming DNA tests and this and that will prove her innocent and yet NOTHING has ever come up. WHEN WILL IT???????
If there was enough evidence for her to get a new trial it would have happened by now! Darlie is on DEATH ROW! They keep claiming DNA tests and this and that will prove her innocent and yet NOTHING has ever come up. WHEN WILL IT???????
Never, would be my best guess! This whole thing has been snake bit from the get go.

This story gets rehashed on TV because it’s bizarre and notorious and makes good ratings. Darlie Kee and Darin love the spotlight. There is not one scintilla of evidence pointing to anyone else. With all the blood all over the floor there’s not one strange footprint. Did the intruder float out? And if Darlie was so near death, how was she able to wash up at the sink and then call 911 and shriek into the phone for 20 minutes? I don’t get Darin’s schtick, but this is all just drama for drama’s sake.

Thank you LD for Episode 3! Finally the story of how they railroaded DR! They made GD and TS look like complete idiots!

I didn’t like this show. If they want to debate death penalty vs life, then fine. But they barely mentioned the DP. Cherry picking a few pieces of evidence and attempting to debunk them was a strange way to go.

I was curious to see Darin after all this time. I was glad he explained why they divorced and kind of shocked that he admitted the attempted insurance scam was a lie made up by her lawyers and he signed a false affidavit (even though I always thought that was a fake excuse anyway).

Thank you Cami, I haven't seen episode 2 yet. You know a lot about this stuff. I haven't even really tried to follow the blood evidence information, it is over my head. In spite of all the info available, I no longer believe she is the individual that stabbed the children, I do believe someone else was in the house, I think he was given access by Darin and I have no guess as to what form of egress he used! Of course there appears to be no evidence to support my opinion, but it still stands! I will add that I do not trust LE or the prosecutor's to be truthful, so I disregard their input altogether.

Both the prosecutors and the juror were edited to make it appear they were out of touch and dumb and the juror was biased. Over a three hour interview and they took what she said out of context. I can tell you that juror is hoping mad at what they did to her and I imagine the prosecutors are as well.

I'm not trying to change anyone's mind. As you know I have been on with this case since it happened and the only way to learn it is to read the trial transcripts and all the documents...all the DNA results, etc. Not one single piece of evidence that proves anyone else was in the house committing murder but Darlie Routier.

I didn’t like this show. If they want to debate death penalty vs life, then fine. But they barely mentioned the DP. Cherry picking a few pieces of evidence and attempting to debunk them was a strange way to go.

I was curious to see Darin after all this time. I was glad he explained why they divorced and kind of shocked that he admitted the attempted insurance scam was a lie made up by her lawyers and he signed a false affidavit (even though I always thought that was a fake excuse anyway).
I'm glad Darin finally told the truth about the insurance scam. Of course it was a fix up, they tried to influence the appeals court.

It won't because there isn't anything. All the evidence found came from the home and it points back to the home and to Darlie Routier

Episode 4 was just another lie and stupid theories fest.

Darlie's lawyer: he thought the house was empty
Harrell: he bought ether or xylene to knock Darlie out with
Lawyer: He tripped over the children in the dark
The big screen TV was on right behind Devon.

They don't tell you that Harrell is so inept he disqualified himself from testifying.

Darlie's expert Dr. Jantz found the fingerprint was from and adult
They didn't tell you it was a FEMALE adult.

He was there to rob the house. So what he was going to shove things out the cut window screen and run down the alley with them?

Why would the intruder by pass gold jewelry, a gold watch and a wallet on the kitchen counter, go into the family room and murder two sleeping children for no reason? He's there to rob isn't he?

There's so much more but so little time.

I'm glad Darin finally came clean that the insurance scam was a lie to influence Darlie's appeal.

I really believe Viola Davis could have found at least someone who was wrongly convicted instead of rehashing this case. I doubt I'll be watching any more of The Last Defense given what they did with Darlie's case.

Episode 4 was just another lie and stupid theories fest.

Darlie's lawyer: he thought the house was empty
Harrell: he bought ether or xylene to knock Darlie out with
Lawyer: He tripped over the children in the dark
The big screen TV was on right behind Devon.

They don't tell you that Harrell is so inept he disqualified himself from testifying.

Darlie's expert Dr. Jantz found the fingerprint was from and adult
They didn't tell you it was a FEMALE adult.

He was there to rob the house. So what he was going to shove things out the cut window screen and run down the alley with them?

Why would the intruder by pass gold jewelry, a gold watch and a wallet on the kitchen counter, go into the family room and murder two sleeping children for no reason? He's there to rob isn't he?

There's so much more but so little time.

I'm glad Darin finally came clean that the insurance scam was a lie to influence Darlie's appeal.

I really believe Viola Davis could have found at least someone who was wrongly convicted instead of rehashing this case. I doubt I'll be watching any more of The Last Defense given what they did with Darlie's case.
Amen Cami... Episode 4 was so full of ridiculous conjecture it was embarrassing. I particularly liked how they featured "Darlies friend", as though she was some kind of authority. Her little sister appeared to blame the trial being moved to Kerrville on Greg Davis, when Mulder requested the change of venue. If future cases are as stilted as this, little point in watching...

I do not think that he excited through the window. Also, I am not ignoring facts because of their attribution, I am having a hard time understanding how they could have done a full blown satisfactory murder investigation in 11 days. I think there are a lot of smoke screens and I think the cut screen is one of them. This may be way out in left field, but I can't help but think the car in the shop was staging, the absence of the car changed the dynamics of the layout, the garage, the driveway is now cleared. If they were in such financial dire straits, how was he going to pay for the repairs, if there was anything wrong with the car.
Darlie's Pathfinder was parked in front of their home that night

People who keep asking where is the proof of an intruder. If DR could get a new trial, I think the info would come out. I think people may not realize that people who may have information/evidence are not going to come forward with it on public social media because of fear it would put them at risk because LE will not investigate or take any action.
Tina, Darlie is not getting a new trial. There is no legal reason whatsoever to give her a new trial and they just don't do "do overs" because the public doesn't like the verdict. She had a fair trial where evidence was presented and she was convicted. Since she claims straight innocence, the burden is on her to find the intruder or to bring the appeals court evidence that someone other than her was involved. She's had more post conviction DNA testing on the evidence than any other Death Row inmate and to date there is not a lick of evidence anyone but Darlie was involved in the murders. Even the partial smudged bloody print on the sofa back table is hers. It was Y-STR tested in 2015 and no unknown male DNA was found in that print.

I care about his case but am not about to go into those shark infested waters on The Last Defense FB page.
Circling back around to the cut screen. I think it is a red herring for several reasons. 1) I do not for one minute think that Darlie Routier had the criminal mind set to even think to stage that, and why in the heck would you use a bread knife. 2) if someone was going out the window they would just kick the screen out it or take it off. 3) I think if anybody staged it it would have been somebody who already had the criminal mind set to think that way. 4)Maybe LE did it to further their cause, go ahead and laugh, I don't care!
Wow you really hate LE don't you?

does anyone have a link on you tube for violas last defense.
I still can not find it anywhere !!!
even though I know it will infuriate me I still need to see it lol

Cami,
I have followed your posts, mainly on Darlie, for all these years. I'm not a stalker, but I wanted to thank you for your measured, knowledgeable, and ACCURATE responses seasoned with your patience. Thank you. I still learn things when you reply/post. I hated Viola's program--so full of errors and omissions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back