Found Safe NY - Ellice Harding, 53, Rochester, 22 Jun 2018

She left school early, walked a few blocks away to catch a bus so no one would see her taking the bus. She left her cell phone and car behind, but carried a duffel bag and took a bus to the end of the line, which happens to be a woodsy area.

Obviously, she intentionally left. There are only so many reasons for this behavior: running away from her life after a break down; running away with a secret lover; and suicide. I pray it is #2.

What is bugging me are the pictures courtesy of the Mall- they are indoors, at a store. All the news stories have her walking through the parking lot. She had to have gone into the Mall for those pics.
for ????
Do you mean the two surveillance photos that have been out there since Saturday? You're right - those were taken from inside somewhere -- I was assuming the school, since at the time they were posted all we knew was she got on the bus at W. Main. Are there new photos I haven't seen?

Ellice Harding's husband tells News10NBC that he and their son just happened to be walking in the Walmart in Victor this morning when they spotted her.

Thank goodness she's alive! How bizarre (but fortunate) that her family just happened upon her at Walmart.
Wow! Amazing news. So happy she's okay.

Beats my That Time I Saw Sam Walton story for Walmart sightings.

They do have everything there, though it pains me to say it.

Perhaps psychics will now drop their "She is near the water" schtick. "She is near the shower curtains" sounds much more interesting.

Glad she is found.

wow, this is wonderful and interesting news. If my SO were missing, I'd hardly be out shopping... but, what do I know... everyone is different. Not right or wrong, just different.

I am not going to posit any theories for now - so little has been noted. I hope Ellice is ok and if not, that she can find what she needs at this point.

does anyone else think it is so remarkedly coincidental the way this FIND happened... like, what are the chances? I rarely want to invade the privacy of a family in a situation like this but I admit, this one, I wanna know more...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.democratandchronicle.com/amp/733606002

Family of missing teacher stumbles into her while out shopping at Victor Walmart

that headline and the corresponding article don't mesh... the article is from before she was found and reads: "I'm not in her mind. None of us are," said Ontario County Sheriff's Lt. Tate Colburn. "This is something that would be unusual — that an adult woman would stray like this. But any underlying physical or mental issues? I'm not at liberty to discuss that."

So I will assume she perhaps has some issues that the family is aware of... and that justifies them out shopping while she is missing. Because I just could not reconcile that part of this coincidence at all.

ETA: I think this link is updated: Family of missing teacher stumbles into her while out shopping at Victor Walmart

ETA2: The update explains why they were at Walmart and it was just happenstance, I'm satisfied. Also mentions (para-phrasing) her husband detected signs of depression and suicidal thoughts after she went missing.

I am glad she is safe and her son is happy to have his mom back. May she get whatever healing, love and other tools she needs.

Maybe they knew she liked to go to Walmart? Otherwise it`s just too incredible that they went shopping while she is missing and happen to find her.:confused: Anyway but glad she was found unharmed. Wonder where she was for 4 days.

Per the current links about her being found: they think she may have been in the woods (to perhaps self-harm). Reported that she hadn't eaten and only had a little to drink since Friday but was taking her medication. They were at Wallys to buy her son (who was there to help locate his mom I think) some clean underwear before they began searching that day. She was disoriented but coherent, I think it said.

"I stopped believing in God a long time ago, but I prayed to him and I felt so hypocritical but he — we think there is a God," said Greg Harding, overcome with emotion, outside Walmart on Tuesday. "There has to be because this is a miracle."
Family of missing woman stumbles into her while out shopping at Victor Walmart

Well, this was certainly wonderful news to come home to. I'd pretty much concluded she'd headed somewhere to end things, and couldn't bear to look at the news today (glad I finally took a peek)! What a lovely article -- I could just sense the jubilation on the part of the journalists. So happy she was found safe -- and by her husband and son, of all people! Hope that she's able to get well.

that headline and the corresponding article don't mesh... the article is from before she was found and reads: "I'm not in her mind. None of us are," said Ontario County Sheriff's Lt. Tate Colburn. "This is something that would be unusual — that an adult woman would stray like this. But any underlying physical or mental issues? I'm not at liberty to discuss that."

So I will assume she perhaps has some issues that the family is aware of... and that justifies them out shopping while she is missing. Because I just could not reconcile that part of this coincidence at all.

ETA: I think this link is updated: Family of missing teacher stumbles into her while out shopping at Victor Walmart

ETA2: The update explains why they were at Walmart and it was just happenstance, I'm satisfied. Also mentions (para-phrasing) her husband detected signs of depression and suicidal thoughts after she went missing.

I am glad she is safe and her son is happy to have his mom back. May she get whatever healing, love and other tools she needs.

Thanks- I was on my phone.... I should know better and just use the laptop :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back