Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not so sure. Having reached my mid 50s I have noticed that I have seemed to have become invisible. BS and MS may simply not have been noticed. I am sure that LE would have asked the child receiving the award if they were there.
MS might have prepared the grandson. She masters the art of manipulating someone, IMO. Think of her message "I'm so sad, you are involved in this" (or similar) to the abused girl ....

Update on new search on Ten News Sydney at 5:

Police are now finding potential clues.

They have found several items foreign to the area over the past two days.

The items will be forensically tested to see if they are linked to William.

The search at the new site has been extended to three days.

There is a cadaver dog on site.

There is more information coming in from members of the public. Locals also stopping at search site to speak to police.

The search will resume in Kendall Forest when the current search is concluded at around lunchtime tomorrow.

identified 5 suspects AND a person of interest. Four HIGH PRIORITY suspects and ONE person of interest are being closely examined. To me this could be indicating that one is already locked away. What is the status of TJ?

Where is Nichols?

Alleged suspects

BS / PB / DN / TJ / C?

alleged POI
MS

A question: Would a very close associate of one of the 'alleged suspects' be included as an alleged suspect or POI? Especially one that put himself into the investigation by making press statements? Especially one where a certain couple fled to when their residence was being searched for 3 days.
Suspects BS/MS/TJ/PB/DN = 5
incl. POI= BS
What about this ^^?

Thanks for the clarification, Eloise. :)

It's just that I wonder if that's where William is buried - hate typing that - because really, if you'd just snatched a little boy, would you stop and bury him to close by? You'd think whoever did it would want to get as far away from there as quickly as possible. Maybe that's why they're looking for information re the vehicle, unless that's just another screw being tightened for the benefit of the perps.

Unless he was buried there at some stage then moved later on. Cadaver dogs can also smell traces of bone and tissue residue so if the dogs are cadaver dogs, as speculated earlier on, perhaps there was surveillance on that area and with the 'focus' on the search closer to the FG's house someone has moved him as anticipated by police...

After 4 years they might listen to a psychic, IMO. Because long time ago I read of "creek" and "stone" within the street names (if I remember well), I'm now very curious. We will see .... ;)

She did not actually claim that she was a psychic or medium, instead called herself a highly trained professional who has given vital information, facts and evidence and believes he will be found in a few days and that "the offenders we have in sight have done this before and their profile history of offenses is a copy cat abduction". My interpretation of that was that she is a medium of some sort as no highly trained professional would be sharing such information.

The search will resume in Kendall Forest when the current search is concluded at around lunchtime tomorrow.

Ah, well this suggests to me the second site search was something they switched to impromptu, even if it was planned to be visited at some point..... which is good, as it might imply fresh information is coming in.

Oh Bo,

That's such good news. Not so about the cadaver dog though :(

If they're extending the search they have to be on to something. Don't suppose there's a dirty old 'S' around there somewhere.

It's good that the public is being more forthcoming too.

Update on new search on Ten News Sydney at 5:

Police are now finding potential clues.

They have found several items foreign to the area over the past two days.

The items will be forensically tested to see if they are linked to William.

The search at the new site has been extended to three days.

There is a cadaver dog on site.

There is more information coming in from members of the public. Locals also stopping at search site to speak to police.

It’s believed the actions of a “high risk person of interest” led authorities to this location, which is about 4km away from where William was last seen.

Extended version.

I was like whoa, for a minute; thought someone might've cracked.

• It's believed a "high risk person of interest" led police to this location

I'm thinking the search is around the creek - south side Batar Creek Road, between Cedar Logger and the Old Coach Road (but closer to the Cedar Logger Road end), because a news report said something about at times the police searchers were knee deep in water.

OK I'm perplexed

If they are able to somehow cross the yellow line (on attached map) to get to Batar Creek Road from the forest... I'd assume that was to get away from the area entirely. It would of been planned. They'd want nobody to see or notice.

weuNm3c.png

Bit it doesn't add up that WT would then end up at a different forrest near Cedar Loggers Lane.

Why would you leave a forest to hide WT in a different forest?

Of course we don't know what they are looking for at the current search site.

But I'd suggest if someone took the trouble to plan an escape by car through the forest, then they did so to leave the district entirely.

I don't know where exactly the police cars, on the way to Kendall Benaroon Dr., would have met the perps' cars? Perhaps they had to leave WT at the second forest until later, when the coast would have been clear?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong