Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #35

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
If these mind games are doing my head in, what is it doing to the perp!

Would he care or is catch me if you can.

Hopefully they are being driven demented day and night. They will care about how many days of freedom they have left. I hope they are terrified by every knock on their door.

Warning : The following theory contains a Granny Pashing hypothesis

When TJ was confronted by A Current Affair on the street, something caught my eye that appeared to be an art & crafty necklace made up of Aboriginal flag colours (black, yellow, red).

I got to thinking about their interview with KL and how she said Police suggested she let media know that detectives had spoken with her. I've always thought the intention of them doing that was to rattle someone's cage. I wonder if any secret affairs were uncovered? Just a thought. An incredibly icky thought at that, but one I'm considering in order to come up with 5 suspects.

Did TJ's ugly paws only reach as far as KL's sister in the past? (as she mentioned in Current Affair interview)

All IMO

Attachments

• TonyJones.jpg
    TonyJones.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 42
Warning : The following theory contains a Granny Pashing hypothesis

When TJ was confronted by A Current Affair on the street, something caught my eye that appeared to be an art & crafty necklace made up of Aboriginal flag colours (black, yellow, red).

I got to thinking about their interview with KL and how she said Police suggested she let media know that detectives had spoken with her. I've always thought the intention of them doing that was to rattle someone's cage. I wonder if any secret affairs were uncovered? Just a thought. An incredibly icky thought at that, but one I'm considering in order to come up with 5 suspects.

Did TJ's ugly paws only reach as far as KL's sister in the past? (as she mentioned in Current Affair interview)

All IMO
He makes me throw up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members