Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
WELL id assume JH Would have fingerprints on his own weapons… My curiosity would then be can the age a fingerprint? That said I cannot imagine that he would perfectly be able to place that weapon against her for head and blow it off the way that she did. I am an EMT but I am not a crime scene Investigator so I am not positive that I’m wrong or right LOL this is all my opinion.

Don’t think fingerprint age can be determined. But overlay prints are obvious. Means you can determine who touched it last.

I had to call 911 once for something not nearly as important and it is a very nerve racking thing to do. So I tend to keep that in mind as people do get very nervous.

JMO
A couple things I found strange on his 911 call is right at the beginning I almost thought I heard crying like maybe he was crying or trying to cry and then that stopped as soon as person on other line asked tough questions.

The other thing that struck me as strange was him knowing her car was in the garage. How would he know for sure unless he saw it in there before he found her.

Maybe he had to come through the garage to get into the home. Not sure but he seemed very positive her car was in there when asked about it on the 911 call.

JH stated in his most recent NG interview that he saw her car in the garage before he went inside. When he went in, he noticed the TV and all the lights on but she wasn't in the bedroom, so that's when he started looking throughout the rest of the house and finally found her in the back room.

I think my problems are mainly due to my very slow internet connection. I've recently moved to a very rural area and had to give up my amazing Google Fiber for the worst slowwwww and always going out service ever.
Can you use another internet connection? Mozilla-Internet Explorer-Chrome?

Hi! First time writer, long time lurker. I haven't gone through all of these comments yet to know if this was mentioned but I really want to make this point.

That 911 call JH placed for EG seemed odd to me. I have no backup for this except intuition and previous stories - but when you call 911 and give an explanation before the actual problem that is a red flag. In any normal emergency you call and immediately say what's going on. Whenever someone explains themselves before being asked and saying the thought (this is in any situation not just 911 calls) I take that as a lie as it usually is.

I also feel like JH told a few variations as to how/why he went to the house to see EG, correct? That's fishy also.

Listen, I think EG is guilty as hell, but JH REALLY rubs me the wrong way and I think he is seriously hiding something. What that is, I'm not too sure. But his actions and comments during this whole situation have been extremely sketchy. I can't believe how easy NG is letting him off too, she literally is praising the dude it seems. I just do not like him nor trust everything he has said.
IDK...I think JH has been interviewed by police and DM and so many other people that by this point, he knows he is expected to "start from the beginning and tell us everything, don't leave out any details" and that is what he was doing in the 911 call. He does sound slightly panicky and shaken up in the 911 call to me, at least compared to how he sounds in his NG interviews.

I’m not reading too much into EG’s bruising. I can easily count 6 bruises on my body right now that I have no idea where they came from.
Yes.....I get bruises with normal (not rough) "relations" with my SO....and others just from bumping into stuff around the house, or even leaning over the seat of my car to reach my kids or hand something to them in the back seat. She could have even bumped her arm while reaching to get the guncase out of the closet.

Wouldn’t his Zofran get tested? No yes maybe

I don't really see why if nothing odd turned up on the autopsy toxicology screens? It might be possible that if an OD of it was suspected that they'd take the bottle and check how much is left in it compared to how much should still be in it given x number of normal doses, and if that looked okay then I guess it might be worth doing a chemical test on the liquid to ensure that the correct dosage had been put into the bottle if it was something dispensed by a pharmacist as opposed to something that arrives as-is?

Are some of you implying that there was some sort of struggle with the gun in EG’s hand and somebody was there, hence the bruising on the arm before the trigger? Was the shot meant for someone else? Just asking.
I personally don’t think that. I don’t believe the determination would have been suicide if there was any sign of a struggle. I believe it was all consistent with suicide by firearm.

Oh here we go. Did they by chance address their claims that the date and location of death had been determined? Have we even found out if LE actually went back out to search the bathroom? I've never seen any indication of it.

Honestly I'm not real sure what constitutes "MSM" these days.

MOO because I know I've probably ticked some off...

Oh here we go. Did they by chance address their claims that the date and location of death had been determined? Have we even found out if LE actually went back out to search the bathroom? I've never seen any indication of it.

Like @phonejocky said it is click bait pretty much. Look at all the hysteria NG created by that little blurb about the dates changing of who saw what when and then the supposed “2nd” autopsy and determination of where Lucas passed. All with no corroborating evidence or regular MSM with the same reporting. I frankly don’t consider NG to be MSM as much as a peripheral side show.

ETA to say IMO

IDK...I think JH has been interviewed by police and DM and so many other people that by this point, he knows he is expected to "start from the beginning and tell us everything, don't leave out any details" and that is what he was doing in the 911 call. He does sound slightly panicky and shaken up in the 911 call to me, at least compared to how he sounds in his NG interviews.

He's giving details not about the actual issue. He's saying his alibi first. I know he's experienced at this point, but it's still a 911 call and a death - you should get to the point first.

I'm not necessarily saying he shot her, but his stories have changed, and his 911 call is shady. Not to mention he has lied and seemed like an unconcerned father from the start. I don't like him nor do i trust him one bit.

JH stated in his most recent NG interview that he saw her car in the garage before he went inside. When he went in, he noticed the TV and all the lights on but she wasn't in the bedroom, so that's when he started looking throughout the rest of the house and finally found her in the back room.

It starts at 12:56 - he states lights were on so thought someone was home didn't find her - went out to garage to look to see if car was there it was so he went back inside to to a more thorough search and found her.
Posts by: Nancy Grace, Publisher

I was zoning out during part of it but I didn't hear her address it. NG spent most the show flipping out and going off on her guests who were trying to explain things (She does that every show but this one her ranting seemed off the charts, IMO).

If I had to guess, I would say maybe someone got a sneak peak of the tox results, looked it up and saw it could be found in "bath salts" and then decided to tell NG a false tip (i.e. their wild guess) about the bathroom. Except the type of bath salts they are talking about has nothing to do with taking a bath: Bath salts (drug) - Wikipedia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆