Found Deceased Ireland - Tina Satchwell, 45, Youghal, Co. Cork, 20 March 2017 *arrest*

“They searched the house when I was up the country. I didn’t know that they were going to search it but now they have a key to enter whenever they like."

How on earth is that legal?

ETA: If that's how it happened, that is...

See post #296.
It is wholly legal if they were executing a valid search warrant and there is nothing to suggest the contrary.

The issue is not that they searched, it is the date they searched..

The Tina Satchwell Disappearance: The Story So Far…
https://extra.ie/2018/03/24/news/real-life/tina-satchwell-disappearance-the-story-so-far
Last Tuesday marked a year since Fermoy native Tina Satchwell disappeared from her home in Youghal, vanishing seemingly without a trace. In the 12 months since that morning, culminating with a 60-*person woodland search last week that brought little to light, the mystery around her disappearance has only intensified.

While many similar cases have slowly faded from public view, eventually going cold, the same certainly can’t be said in this instance.

Thanks to her husband Richard, Tina has rarely been far from the public’s mind. And the chain of events that unravelled since Tina’s disappearance can only be described as reading like the most intricate of Hollywood potboilers. Here’s a look at the timeline of events since the 45-*year-*old disappeared a year ago.

[...]

(Timeline of events at link)

“But this case is a puzzle as Tina left her home on March 20, dragging two suitcases down the street, and no-one saw her.

“There have no sightings of her anywhere and she has not been caught on CCTV anywhere in the towns of Youghal or Fermoy.

“She had no passport and bank accounts have not been accessed, so it really is the ultimate disappearing act.

“We are concerned about Tina but without getting any positive leads as to what might have happened to her, we are currently in limbo land.

“We followed through on what we believed was a very credible tip off regarding a sighting of Tina at Castlemartyr Woods.

Garda investigation into missing Cork woman Tina Satchwell goes cold

Ugh this doesn’t sit right with me at all.

‘In a television interview Richard said: “I have never once in nearly 30 years of being together laid a finger on her. The most I’ve ever done to her is have a tight cuddle, loving the bones off her. Never, I would never lay a finger on her’

Heartbroken sister of missing Tina Satchwell makes emotional plea for help

Ugh this doesn’t sit right with me at all.

‘In a television interview Richard said: “I have never once in nearly 30 years of being together laid a finger on her. The most I’ve ever done to her is have a tight cuddle, loving the bones off her. Never, I would never lay a finger on her’

Heartbroken sister of missing Tina Satchwell makes emotional plea for help

Statement analysis - Note the double negative - ‘Never, I would never lay a finger on her’- also his sentence has no contractions ‘I would never’ instead of I’d never, I wouldn’t have ever or I’ve never, this is indicative of deception.

Tina Satchwell went missing from her home in Youghal, Co Cork on 20 March, 2017.

Her Husband Richard Satchwell said she asked him to go to a supermarket in Dungarvan. When he got back, she was gone. On 24 March, he reported her missing to Gardaí.

Two suitcases were missing from the home, as well as £26,000 in cash. She had no passport, her mobile phone and keys were left in the home and her bank account has not been accessed. She left her two dogs behind, although she usually never went anywhere without them.

There was no trace of her on CCTV security footage in the surrounding areas, and similarly there was no trace of her at Irish sea ports or airports.

Her family have not seen or heard from her. Tina’s aunt, Margaret Maher said it would be out of character for her niece to leave without making her family aware of where she was going.

https://www.thesun.ie/news/5241818/husband-tina-satchwell-cork-woman-home-anniversary/
Tina Satchwell mystery: How does a wife and sister vanish into thin air?
https://www.thesun.ie/news/5241818/husband-tina-satchwell-cork-woman-home-anniversary/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back