GUILTY NC - Jason Corbett, 39, murdered in his Wallburg home, 2 Aug 2015 #10

One nightmare has finally ended for the family of JC. The family in Limerick have finally got Facebook to remove the images of the children from MM Facebook page, also images removed from SM & ME.

From the Bring Justice for Jason FB page....

Bring Justice for Jason

ME has put the picture back up on Facebook again with the caption "Family is everything"
It really is been done out of spite...

ME has put the picture back up on Facebook again with the caption "Family is everything"
It really is been done out of spite...
She's got some brazen neck. Just looked at it, the picture with Family is Everything is gone but the other one is still there. Hope FB take appropriate sanctions on her as it was them I understand removed it. At least MM page is now totally gone.

Last edited:
She's got some brazen neck. Just looked at it, the picture with Family is Everything is gone but the other one is still there. Hope FB take appropriate sanctions on her as it was them I understand removed it. At least MM page is now totally gone.
We should all go and report it to Facebook. Big report binge.

It just shows the absolute entitlement that the extended family feel they have. How dare fb tell them what pictures they can post. How dare the legal guardians tell them what they can do. They truly do perceive themselves to be above everyone else. It just goes to show it was never about the children; it was always about them.

All IMO

I am not sure how many Americans are still on this thread, but to me it reads like Americans always saying ' I will say what I want ' and you can say what you want, as we can too.

I am a third of the way through this book and I have to say, that I admire the way that the Irish government and consuls supported this family.

There is still an Instagram page for Molly Martens Corbett which is crammed with pictures and messages for the children. I mentioned this on the Bring Justice for Jason page recently, and received a response "No, it is no longer there." So I sent them a link, and "they" (as in, close family members and friends of Jason Corbett) realized they had been blocked from seeing it. The Corbett family believed the page had been removed at least a year ago. It is set to private, so I assume whoever is maintaining the page while Molly is in prison would not be accepting any more followers. But it just extends the horror of the Martens family, that nobody within their ranks will step up and say "this is wrong."

Can you believe that ME has once again put the picture back up after Facebook removed it for the 2nd time...It's gone beyond all rhyme and reason now with them..

Can you believe that ME has once again put the picture back up after Facebook removed it for the 2nd time...It's gone beyond all rhyme and reason now with them..

If she keeps violating fb's rules they should shut down her page. IMO she is just attention seeking at this point. It's not about 'family' it's not about the children, it's about her.

All IMO

Seems like some sort of slayer law should prevent her from profiting, despite the will!

The house was co-owned (held in joint names) so she was entitled to 50% of the sale proceeds. Slayer statute would stop her inheriting from JC's estate. It would not take away her own assets. With the civil case ongoing, lawyers fees for the appeals etc. I do not see that money lasting very long.

All IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam