If You Are From Australia (and surrounding countries) Please Post HERE!

I am not from Australia - middle of Kansas actually, so a different Oz! - but I’m a night worker so I’m often online at night when you Aussies are awake! So feel free to contact me if anyone wants to chat about a case sometime!

Have held a fascination for missing person cases for many years. Became glued to William Tyrrell case and discovered WS. Longtime reader, have not really ventured to posting until recently. Value the considered thoughts posted here and look forward to a daily read.

Mid North Coast NSW.

I'm from Australia, unfortunately we have some of the worst terrify murderers in this beautiful country. I have known a victim & a murderer. EVIL!

Sydney, looking for any info on the Greenwich hoarder house death where the body of Shane Snellman was found. Was on here before and discussed the Allison Baden Clay case but couldn't log in anymore so started with a new identity.

Kenmore, Brisbane. I joined Web Sleuths during the disappearance of Alison Baden-Clay. I was a member during the investigation and subsequent arrest of Gerard Baden-Clay. As well as throughout the trial. So many great discussions on this forum.

sydney nsw, i joined because of kiesha weippeart and since followed allison bc, jill meagher,fiona chafoulais, gary tweddle,sevak simonian, theo hayez, little william tyrrell and so many other sad cases

Kenmore, Brisbane. I joined Web Sleuths during the disappearance of Alison Baden-Clay. I was a member during the investigation and subsequent arrest of Gerard Baden-Clay. As well as throughout the trial. So many great discussions on this forum.

I also lived in Kenmore when she went missing. In fact I started the first missing thread on here for her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back