NC - Paitin Fields, 5, raped & murdered, Pender County, 12 Nov 2017 *ARREST in 2022*

I'm absolutely over the moon with the news. All I can say is thank goodness he was already held on other charges and it's given him time to think things over. Then like an idiot showing his guilt, what does he do? He makes threats of what he's going to do to the investigator of Paitlins case.

The other people in the home knew what was going on, and it's wasn't the first time I'm sure. JMO

So what do you all think about others possibly being charged? Do you think the other two in the house knew what had happened?

I’m so happy to finally see some movement in this heartbreaking case.
I do feel that the grandmother and her husband knew what had happened to Paitin. I also feel that she was discovered with these injuries much earlier than just before the trip to the ER. I also believe that she was "cleaned up" for any evidence of rape prior to taking her to the ER, which would explain why no one has been identified as the rapist. Grandmother had the difficult choice of turning her son in or turning her husband in, she decided not to do either. This is just my opinion here, I'm waiting very impatiently for LE to actually do something about this child's rape and murder. :mad:

Last edited:
Right....the police told him he was a suspect because he was 19 yo. He's a psychopath AND a moron. He even had a little smirk when he said he didn't think she was murdered. I wonder if he's just trying to lie to himself that her shaking as he strangled and raped her was her having a seizure therefore he knows she died of a seizure and not murder.

He thinks that they don't have "no evidence" and that's all. They went this long and if they had evidence they'd have done something already. He such a decroded piece of crap! He's shows no empathy for Paitin. And it's not so much a denial of even doing it but that they have no evidence and "he knows he didn't do it". I'm having a hard time watching this interview because I just find him such a REPULSIVE human being!

Right....the police told him he was a suspect because he was 19 yo. He's a psychopath AND a moron. He even had a little smirk when he said he didn't think she was murdered. I wonder if he's just trying to lie to himself that her shaking as he strangled and raped her was her having a seizure therefore he knows she died of a seizure and not murder.

He thinks that they don't have "no evidence" and that's all. They went this long and if they had evidence they'd have done something already. He such a decroded piece of crap! He's shows no empathy for Paitin. And it's not so much a denial of even doing it but that they have no evidence and "he knows he didn't do it". I'm having a hard time watching this interview because I just find him such a REPULSIVE human being!
I totally feel you here. He is such an ignorant, arrogant punk.

‘I had nothing to do with it.' Man suspected in his niece’s murder denies involvement
This article is the actual interview with Paitin's uncle. You really need to watch both interviews, the one with the reporter and this one with the uncle.

Well, according to Paitin's uncle, he and his father took Patin to the ER.

So, if this is true, where was the grandmother? I have so many questions right now rolling around in my head.

Would be nice if this idiot would hold the phone somewhere closer than 50 ft. from his mouth so you could hear his mumbling better.

He goes to court on his other charges 11/16

Inmate Lookup

COMMUNICATING THREATS 11/16/2018 9:00:00 AM 06/21/2018 PENDER COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE INCL
14 - 54 (A) FELONY BREAKING AND/ OR ENTERING 11/16/2018 9:00:00 AM F 04/09/2018 PENDER COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE 50000.0000 SECURED
14-226 INTIMIDATING WITNESS 11/16/2018 9:00:00 AM 06/21/2018 PENDER COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE 50000.0000 SECURED
14-62.1 BURNING BUILDING UNDER CONSTRUCTION 11/16/2018 9:00:00 AM 04/11/2018 PENDER COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICE 50000.0000 SECURED
14-72 (B) (2) LARCENY AFTER BREAKING AND OR ENTERING 11/16/2018 9:00:00 AM

‘I had nothing to do with it.' Man suspected in his niece’s murder denies involvement
This article is the actual interview with Paitin's uncle. You really need to watch both interviews, the one with the reporter and this one with the uncle.

Well, according to Paitin's uncle, he and his father took Patin to the ER.

So, if this is true, where was the grandmother? I have so many questions right now rolling around in my head.

God bless these news reporters. She asked some really good questions. He at first said Paitin wasn't murdered and that she was shaking and had a seizure. Later in the interview when asked if he might know who murdered her, he said, "I have my suspicions." Which is it?

I doubt if her autopsy records have been released to the public? Surely, ME would be able to tell if she suffered a seizure or was strangled and sexually assaulted.

This is another heartbreaking case. Little Paitin can never be hurt again, and I believe she is in a much better place. But, there should be consequences for whomever took her precious, little life. Real consequences. JMO, MOO

Nada. He goes back to court on the 14th. No charges for her. Here's an article from the one year mark

ONE YEAR AGO: Paitin Fields, 5, rushed to Pender County hospital - WWAY TV

WWAY reached out to the Pender County Sheriff’s Office for an update on the case.

Captain James Rowell with the sheriff’s office said it is still a very active and on-going investigation

Sigh

I still can't believe a little girl is sexually assaulted and strangled in a small mobile home with only family members present and NOTHING is done about it. I don't believe this is an "active" investigation at all. I mean they might not have closed the case but what in the world is supposed to happen for them to actually make any headway?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SGS3030
Back