CA Ca - Louie Taylor, 39, Zenia, 29 August 2008

Results of my research:
https://lostcoastoutpost.com/2014/mar/30/cold-case-missing-humnoldt-man-last-seen-trinity-c/
http://www.trinityjournal.com/news/local/article_92a947c4-84c0-57c4-bf8cbd3fd4b5.html
Missing/Unidentified Mendocino/Humboldt/Lake County California
Missing man sought by relatives

Louie Robert Taylor
Caucasian male
39 years old when missing
Brown hair, brown eyes
5 feet 9 to 6 feet tall
180 to 200 pounds

Louie has numerous tattoos on his arms, torso, and throat. Among them are:
Wife's nickname of "Lulu" on each wrist;
A noose around his throat.
(Note: It appears he is "sleeved" in tattoos--a fashion that is practiced in prison, but has been taken up by non-convicts.)

Newly wed Louie was reported missing by his sister on 29 August after she quit receiving her daily phone calls from him.

As part of my investigation, I found that Louie had been a witness in a homicide trial in October 2006. He was a prisoner at the time.
Graham sentenced to six years

(There is squabbling within the comments sections as accusations fly. However, could his involvement in that homicide sparked payback?)

The first two links don’t work, but the comments on the Missing/Unidentified FB post are interesting.

Sorry, but those links worked yesterday. I have hard copies of their contents.

Note to Tricia: A thread for Louie needs to be created in 2000s missing forum.

• louie_robert_taylor_1.jpg
  • louie_robert_taylor_2.jpg
Taylor, circa 2008
  • Missing Since 08/24/2008
  • Missing From Zenia, California
  • Classification Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Age 39 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9 - 6'0, 180 - 200 pounds

• Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Brown hair, brown eyes. Taylor has the name "LuLu" tattooed on each wrist, a noose tattooed around his neck, and his upper torso and upper arms covered in tattoos.

Details of Disappearance​

Taylor was last seen in Zenia, California on August 24, 2008. He had recently married and moved to Zenia from Garberville, California. His wife said they had an argument and he was last seen walking away from his father-in-law's property. He has never been heard from again.

It's uncharacteristic of Taylor to be out of touch with his family. Few details are available in his case.

Investigating Agency​

• Humboldt County Sheriff's Office 707-445-7251
  • Trinity County Sheriff's Office 530-623-2611

Source Information​

Updated 1 time since October 12, 2004. Last updated April 10, 2017; casefile added.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood
Back