UNSOLVED KS - Skeleton Found In Coffin In Business Attic In Derby, *graphic Pics* June 2018

The former owner of the building, Derby resident Greg Simonsen, said he doesn’t know anything about the bones.
Derby Police Chief Robert Lee said the scene was processed by his officers and the bones were turned over to the county for examination.

The bones are real and there’s no doubt they are human remains, he said. The age of the bones and the cause of death are factors to be investigated.

The results should be known in a few weeks, he said.
Investigation continues into bone find

@dorothyland do you live in Kansas as well? Curious because of your name and also hoping the oddity shop is somewhere close lol.

I do not live in Kansas. My middle name is Dorothy and I've been obsessed with the Wizard of Oz since my dad read me the books when I was a kid. Kansas City is probably the closest place with oddities shop for you!

In your avatar, is your head encased in a sunflower or is that a slice of whole wheat toast, as, if the latter, the pic hauntingly reminds me of breakfast with mom and dad that morning after I took the mescaline.

Had to ask.
I do not live in Kansas. My middle name is Dorothy and I've been obsessed with the Wizard of Oz since my dad read me the books when I was a kid. Kansas City is probably the closest place with oddities shop for you!

In your avatar, is your head encased in a sunflower or is that a slice of whole wheat toast, as, if the latter, the pic hauntingly reminds me of breakfast with mom and dad that morning after I took the mescaline.

Had to ask.

Omg this made me laugh. It is a piece of whole wheat toast haha. I also have a piece of toast tattooed on me from my crust punk days. Bread is just one of my favorite items with symbolic meaning. Also, mescaline is one heck of a drug, not surprised my picture reminded you of your trip haha.

It is a piece of whole wheat toast haha. .

So instead of Toad in a Hole, we're looking at dorothyland in a Hole!

Since we're digressing lightly, on Star Wars Day, May the 4th, I use the Millenium Falcon cookie cutter & serve Exogoth in a Hole.

Now veering back to topic, maybe:

Skeleton GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Cant' figure out how to show you the video, you'll need to click for yourself.

Sometimes, it's nice to have a light conversation in the midst of all the darkness we see.

Go get a snack!

Totally agree...what a horrible things I've seen and read in the last couple of years. I'm ok btw. And it didn't stop me from laughing. My motto is.....Still believe in the human race.

Totally agree...what a horrible things I've seen and read in the last couple of years. I'm ok btw. And it didn't stop me from laughing. My motto is.....Still believe in the human race.

I totally relate and agree. I try to keep my eyes open for the good, and I still see more good in life than evil. If nothing else, I'll try to show more love to the world.

Ha, I think it's personal. Also, not a crust punk anymore.

Perhaps closer would be crust progenitor Motörhead's

You know I'm born to lose, and gambling's for fools
But that's the way I like it baby
I don't wanna live forever​

(which also might fit this thread's subject, as well).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back