GUILTY MO - Ireland, 2 & Goodknight Ribando, 7 weeks, found dead outside home, Kearney, July 2018 *arrest*

And I really want to know where her phone was, and what do phone records reveal? How did the argument go? Did she say something that alerted husband to worry enough about kids to drop a dime, or maybe as he related the story to his mom, a red flag went up girl her, and she called Cps.

I'm thinking that maybe that car didn't sit idle all night. Hmmm.. I'm very interested in hearing what dad says, what his mom says..

Right? Why would someone call the hotline at 11:00 p.m. and the dad didn't leave until 3-4 in the morning? Who called and why?

I wondered if the husbands Mother may have called the hotline? The husband gave some info in one interview:

During an interview with a Clay County detective, Boedecker's husband, Joe Ribando, allegedly stated the Jeep had been broken down on July 3, and that around 10 p.m. he and his mother had the vehicle towed to the family's house on Cameron Road. Around 11:30 p.m., Ribando left the residence to purchase cigarettes. Upon returning, Ribando and Boedecker got into a fight, court documents state.

Maybe he needed his mother to help with a ride from wherever the jeep broke down and she drove him or some of the family to the house? The call for a tow was at 10 pm and the hotline call was placed around 11 pm. It does not state if his mother hung out at the house a short time or if she could have heard any upsetting words to warrant a call to the hotline. I guess the grandmother would have mentioned that she placed the hotline call. I don't believe there was a 3-4 am trip to the store.

I wondered if the husbands Mother may have called the hotline? The husband gave some info in one interview:

During an interview with a Clay County detective, Boedecker's husband, Joe Ribando, allegedly stated the Jeep had been broken down on July 3, and that around 10 p.m. he and his mother had the vehicle towed to the family's house on Cameron Road. Around 11:30 p.m., Ribando left the residence to purchase cigarettes. Upon returning, Ribando and Boedecker got into a fight, court documents state.

Maybe he needed his mother to help with a ride from wherever the jeep broke down and she drove him or some of the family to the house? The call for a tow was at 10 pm and the hotline call was placed around 11 pm. It does not state if his mother hung out at the house a short time or if she could have heard any upsetting words to warrant a call to the hotline. I guess the grandmother would have mentioned that she placed the hotline call. I don't believe there was a 3-4 am trip to the store.
So, they got into a fight around 11:30 -12:00. And then she says she put the babies in the car so they didn't hear them arguing. That can make sense. Then she forgot to take them out of the car until 12:00 p.m? That doesn't make sense.

From this link Mother says she fell asleep in vehicle; girls found dead next day

“I dozed off for just a second. When I woke up, I saw them and ran to the neighbors,” Boedecker is cited in a search warrant as telling deputies.

Mother didn't "doze off for just a second" and then find the babies unresponsive. That's a flat-out lie. She knows it and anyone with any common sense knows it. It doesn't take a PhD in criminology to ascertain that Mom's tall tale doesn't add up.

Mother claims that she fell asleep in the car with her babies. I call total BS on that, as well. The front door to the house was found open by the CPS investigator at about 9:30 a.m. on July 4. The CPS investigator didn't notice anyone in the driver's seat of the Jeep.

1. The car was found running at about 9:30 a.m. by CPS.

2. No one was observed in the driver's seat

3. The front door of the house was open

4. The CPS investigator knocked, no one answered

Everything this mother says must be considered through the lens of a reckless, black-out drunk, IMO. I don't know whether or not she was under the influence of alcohol and/or other substances, but I suspect that she was.

Here's the thing: When you hear the phrase 'black-out drunk' - that phrase refers to memory impairment due to the effects of alcohol/pharmaceuticals on the hippocampus (a structure of the brain that is responsible for capturing short-term memories & storing them as long-term memories).

A person can be 'black-out' impaired and still be awake, upright, mobile, and conversing with others (or any of a number of other activities, including operating a motor vehicle). They just won't remember it later, because the hippocampus activity was suppressed by alcohol or other pharmacological substances.

'Black-out' drunk doesn't mean passed out and asleep. It means that the level of intoxication has affected the memory center of the brain, so that the brain is incapable of storing short-term memories, resulting in fragmentary memory loss.
I have been misusing this term for so many years! Literally, nothing is worse than the anxiety of not remembering what happened last night and feeling like dreadful garbage. Thanks for explaining the difference so well.

The timeline makes no sense to me. Father said he had her Jeep towed to his family's house at 10 PM. So how is it that his wife used the same Jeep to ram his car at 11:30 PM? Somebody is not telling the truth.

The timeline makes no sense to me. Father said he had her Jeep towed to his family's house at 10 PM. So how is it that his wife used the same Jeep to ram his car at 11:30 PM? Somebody is not telling the truth.
That doesn't make any sense to me either. If the Jeep was disabled enough that it needed towing at 10pm, how was it suddenly in ramming condition 90 minutes later?

Either that, or they were all so impaired by substances that they can’t get their stories straight.

Hence someone calling CPS?

That's what the timeline seems to suggest. He claims he and his mother arranged for the Jeep to be towed at 10 PM and the fight was from 11:30 to Midnight. The call to CPS was at 11 PM.

I think he needed his mother's help in getting the car towed. Perhaps he used her AAA membership. And it sounds like Grandma may have then called CPS.
Hence someone calling CPS?

The call to CPS was at 11 pm and the fight started at 11:30 pm. Sounds like he threatened to take away the kids and she responded by ramming his car. What still makes no sense whatever is his claim he had the Jeep towed at 10 pm.

Either that, or they were all so impaired by substances that they can’t get their stories straight.
I don't doubt they were impaired and that's why CPS rather than police were called. Police would have immediately dispatched a squad. Another hinky detail is that Jenna said she was locked out yet the CPS worker found the front door open. I wonder if the husband returned, knew she was in the car and intentionally not only unlocked the door but also left it open so the CPS worker would be sure to see it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
giulian.57
Back