Terri Horman Remarries

She's in it for his financial support. He'll need to watch his bank account too.

Is this husband #4 or #5?
IIRC, Kaine was her third husband, so I think this would be hubby #4. I could be wrong, though.

(Unless we want to include the live-in whom she threatened with a knife and possibly stole or at least took-off in his vehicle).

As a local who has been researching the disappearance and investigation of Kyron for a podcast production, I truly understand the strong public court of opinion.

But as someone who has also sat down with classmates of Kyron's, and parents present at the school on 6/4- all I can say is that the narrative from those actually inside the school that day, is not the same narrative that was told to the public. Could Terri have possibly pulled this off with someone else, sure. But there's no way she left Skyline that morning with Kyron.

I think it's really important for people to take a step back and realize that we've never heard from the people who were actually there that day, which is the goal of my project. And let's not forget that the last official sighting of Kyron hopscotched around on the 4th (9am), 5th (8:45), 6th (9am), the 9am sighting was reiterated by Staton a couple times throughout that week, until the 18th when it was back to Terri at 8:45 am.

So let's play devil's advocate for a moment... if not Terri, then who? And can the public help? Because at the end of the day, this is about Kyron. And if Terri didn't do it, then we have a very big problem on our hands.

Because MCSO is not going to step up, say they've cleared Terri, and that they' restarting the investigation. And if it's not Terri, then the public needs to know that so that they can pressure MCSO to take this investigation another direction, or hand it over all together.

They really shouldn't of had this case from the first place. This Sheriff's office didn't have the experience, nor the resources to take on a case like this. The jurisdiction boundaries should have been overlooked, for the sake of Kyron, and in order for his case to be in strongest hands. There's a reason this case is still "open and active", and it's because something is being covered up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back