FL FL - Rosselys Felix Hernandez, 31, Jupiter, Nov 2016

I don't understand why this is linked there :-(
This kind of destroys the purpose of this page, which should be neutral and providing the best possible information (IMO) about a missing person or situation.
who is the owner of this page, there is no impressum, it is wordpress, a blog, not msm or LE not visible who has written it (btw i think the linke is not ok on WS, if i think more about it)
This writing makes me angry, sorry!

This kind of destroys the purpose of this page, which should be neutral and providing the best possible information (IMO) about a missing person or situation.
who is the owner of this page, there is no impressum, it is wordpress, a blog, not msm or LE not visible who has written it (btw i think the linke is not ok on WS, if i think more about it)
I was shocked to find it linked there as well. And the content is, well, disgusting to say the least.

Snipping for focus
ATTENTION: Please have your barf bag ready!
... it links this page:

Kentucky CPS - Clear Daniel York

What the heck did I just read? His defense is going to be everyone is lying? CPS is corrupt and lying, Rosselys was lying, abandoned her kids and went back to Santo Domingo and the children are lying? Is that the basis of his defense? How is he going to explain the semen on the child's underwear? The medical exams the children no doubt went through to collect evidence of the abuse? If Rosselys is back in her home country why can't they find her or find evidence of her flying there? It's not a very big island. If she's there people there would know that. Her family is there and they don't know where she is. Oh, I better stop now this just makes me so angry. :mad:

Last edited:

Darling136, would you please ask @Tricia about that link and if it should be allowed here? It's linked on Charley Project and normally they only link news and LE sources. I can't understand why CP have it there other than I guess they want to have something telling his side. But I can't tell how to know that is a legit source. Is anyone here able to look up the website creators?

The site was registered via godaddy.com, a domain by proxy:
Whois cleardannyyork.com

ETA: Some general information about domains by proxy:
Subscribers list Domains by Proxy as their administrative and technical contacts in the Internet's WHOIS database, thereby delegating responsibility for managing unsolicited contacts from third parties and keeping the domains owners' personal information secret. However, the company will release a registrant's personal information in some cases, such as by court order [1][2] or for other reasons as deemed appropriate by the company per its Domain Name Proxy Agreement.[2]

Over 9,850,000 domain names currently use the Domains by Proxy service.[3]

Last edited:
The site was registered via godaddy.com, a domain by proxy:
Whois cleardannyyork.com

So it says "Registration Private". Does that mean we can't find out who is behind it? I probably shouldn't be asking until we know we can discuss it but I think it's important to know if this was really created by a PI trying to clear him. If it comes from the PI then maybe it's allowed to be discussed here? But I haven't seen this PI quoted in any MSM yet or York's lawyers quoted saying they are working with a PI. Did I miss something?

So it says "Registration Private". Does that mean we can't find out who is behind it? I probably shouldn't be asking until we know we can discuss it but I think it's important to know if this was really created by a PI trying to clear him. If it comes from the PI then maybe it's allowed to be discussed here? But I haven't seen this PI quoted in any MSM yet or York's lawyers quoted saying they are working with a PI. Did I miss something?
See my ETA above. They have to release the registrant‘s personal data in some cases, such as a court order.

So far, all I see the PI do is PR but nothing official.

I don‘t know if I‘m allowed to link here but just search for a . The location gives you an idea who created the page and .
A is not allowed to link.

@gardener, i have seen above your question and i am already running a request ti advise if this all is ok on WS. As you also mentioned maybe we should not too much discuss until it is clear.

I wish Rosselys family could afford to hire a PI devoted only to finding her. <snipped by me*> I wish we could get a good PI like David Marshburn to take a look at this case.

*editing my comments until we know we can discuss York's PI

That page is so full of blame and hatred. The search sign graphic they made says Rosselys “Tends to hang around homeless shelters. Has a temper.”

I really don’t think she willingly left her children. I was holding out hope before, that maybe she was hiding out for her own safety. But that site makes me think she’s long gone. It’s written not to entice her back - it’s written to villify her.

OMG...that ‘Missing’ Poster that Eevee Pie is talking about I had missed completely when I went to the site. I hope to god they aren’t posting that dreck where her family, friends, and children can see it. What kind of lowlife puts “Tends to hang around homeless shelters. Has a temper” on a missing mother’s poster. IF it were true about her ‘hanging around’ homeless shelters or volunteering at shelters I could see this as an idea to put on a missing poster but this woman was married with three children living with her husband I seriously doubt she had frequented homeless shelters. Plus they left off a ton of vital info about her disappearance. What on earth does ‘Has a temper’ have to do with finding this mother and bringing her back to her children? Nothing.

This joke of a website (that I won’t re-link here) sums up their agenda in the links name. They spout how they want to find Rosselys but yet their missing poster is something that a jealous third grader might make about another child that they’re mad at. To top it off this is supposedly made by a PI. A Real PI knows how to make an effective missing poster...not a snark ridden piece of trash like that. If this woman is out there alive (IMHO she is not) this poster would only drive her deeper into hiding. This person who created the aforementioned site doesn’t hide that they have chosen a side...and it’s not the missing Rosselys. All opinions are mine own...

That page is so full of blame and hatred. The search sign graphic they made says Rosselys “Tends to hang around homeless shelters. Has a temper.”

I really don’t think she willingly left her children. I was holding out hope before, that maybe she was hiding out for her own safety. But that site makes me think she’s long gone. It’s written not to entice her back - it’s written to villify her.

Gaslighting at it's finest.
This has taken on an art form in the US recently.

My phone and laptop doesn't like memory wipes any better than my brain does, so I passed on the Clear DY site.

That said, I had to go down the rabid rabbit hole. I'm going to assume they both contain the same (what's the word I'm looking for?) unprofessional, confusing, nonsensical, incoherent, despicable (all of the above and more,) spiel.

All I can say is that IF I were Rosselys, and I were in fact alive, and I by chance read or heard about that type of plea for me to show my face, for them to help me, they would be waiting a long time, as in I'd never give them the satisfaction, never.

MSM needs to suit up and wade all through this.

Darling136, would you please ask @Tricia about that link and if it should be allowed here? It's linked on Charley Project and normally they only link news and LE sources. I can't understand why CP have it there other than I guess they want to have something telling his side. But I can't tell how to know that is a legit source. Is anyone here able to look up the website creators?

I have to say that it's disappointing that Charley Project would use any information from that website, as the website is run by a friend of DPY's. Clear bias.

In this article Rosselys' sister was quoted saying:
"I am confused. I do not think Rosi could just leave because she is very attached to her children," said Claudia Reinoso, Hernandez's sister, who lives in the Dominican Republic. "She loves them and it's been too long. It seems suspicious that Rosi has not returned for her children."

When Reinoso learned of the charges against York, she was shocked.
"I cannot believe Daniel would do that," she said. "I always thought Daniel was a good man and step-father."
<snip>
Reinoso shared several text conversations she had with York in 2017 with the Commonwealth Journal.

When Reinoso asked York about her sister's disappearance, he replied: "I have not heard from my wife. I really do not know what to say."

"The kids are doing good. (I'm) trying to be the best I can for them."
In another message, York told Reinoso he believes his wife simply "moved to another city."

"I know she has done this many times. Just not for this long," York said. "Rosi knows the kids are loved and cared for and are with many family members of mine.

"I thought she might be in the Dominican Republic," York added. "I know she needs this time for herself."
York's arrest is latest in lurid tale that involves mysterious disappearance of his wife
York's doing exactly what Snoopster said upthread - he's trying to gaslight people into thinking they're overreacting because Rosselys disappears all the time and probably just abandoned her kids and moved to a new city.

What chutzpah! Some red flags for me are:
1) He talks smack about his wife.
2) He shows no concern as to where she is and makes a point of saying she runs off on a regular basis. Like "oh well."
3) He made no effort to find Rosselys, he just erased her from the family and moved on - to another state.
4) He has no empathy for Rosselys' sister who is very worried and instead says he "doesn't know what to say."
5) He suggests that Rosselys went back to the Dominican Republic to her sister - who freakin' lives in the Dominican Republic!
6) He portrays himself as the wronged husband who is "doing his best" to make a wonderful life for the kids.

99% of the time when we see a person who doesn't report a loved one as missing combined with bashing/denigrating them it's because they have murdered that person. They explain to concerned friends and relatives that the person must have run off with a lover. Or some similar stupid excuse.

They'll often move to a new city or state because they know their loved one will never return and they want to take LE's focus off of them. Remember Jesse Wilson's adoptive mom Crystal? She sold her house and moved a couple of weeks before his remains were found - because she knew he was never coming home.

Anyway there's more in the article so it's worth following the link. Kathryn Comstock (CEO and Founder of the Critical Missing Child Alert System) says she's in touch with Rosselys' family and that one relative in New Jersey may seek custody of the kids.

Comstock also said she was having a hard time getting Florida LE to take Rosselys' disappearance seriously. And she said Rosselys' best friend "is terrified of York."
Sorry for the long post. Can you tell I'm mad as hell?
furious-smiley.gif

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth