Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read a report which said Sarah left home that morning with Karen & Borce still at home...........will try & find the link.......

Here you go Troop

The alleged murder occurred between 8.58am and 10.43am on a Wednesday morning after the couple's then 21-year-old daughter Sarah had left home for work.

Ristevskis had money trouble, court told
Hi all
Just caught up sorry if this is obvious and I’ve missed something but... are they saying Karen was killed Wednesday morning and then Borce and SR went to dinner at parents Wednesday night without anything being said. Does this then mean the calls from SR to work friends and work was the next day ?
Wow
When then is SR saying she knew mother was missing ? Thursday morning ?

Also I can’t help but smirk at our prosecutors opening info - to name just 1 - filled car night before then claims car needs fuel. Pullleaseee !! Lol

I have doubts, Dr S.... So far, the timing of when Karen was murdered is predicated precisely starting from when Sarah said she left for work, leaving them both there in the home..

Maybe Sarah has had to rethink this thru, it has always seemed possible to me that the argument had reached a murderous pitch before Sarah left that day.... it explains a lot of her behavior and statements to police, such little statements as they were.

Somewhere here: I read that they thought Karen was killed, after her last computer entry, (providing time) and when placed in car (her phone, also providing time).

Hi all
Just caught up sorry if this is obvious and I’ve missed something but... are they saying Karen was killed Wednesday morning and then Borce and SR went to dinner at parents Wednesday night without anything being said. Does this then mean the calls from SR to work friends and work was the next day ?
Wow

Also I can’t help but smirk at our prosecutors opening info - to name just 1 - filled car night before then claims car needs fuel. Pullleaseee !! Lol

I read that also.
But later, it was stated by State, that car was filled 3 days before.
So perhaps errors in reporting (or my memory)

Hi all
Wow

He told police that he failed to report his wife missing on June 29, 2016, because they often fought and she regularly left the house after arguments.

On the night of her disappearance, Mr Ristevski and his daughter Sarah had dinner with his parents. Police allege he told them Ms Ristevski was “at the shop” the pair owned, Bella Blue, which was draining their finances and had left them in significant debt.

Police say Mr Ristevski did not tell Sarah that her mother was missing on the day she went missing or ask whether she had heard from her mother.

The last conversation Mr Ristevski and his wife had was relayed to the court. Mr Ristevski told police his wife said “I’m going because I can’t think straight” before leaving the home.

Ristevskis had ‘serious’ money trouble, court told

Where are her shoes?

Borce just didn't think things through... if you are going to claim that someone walked out, onto the pavement, to 'clear their head' you have to make some provision for them having shoes ON .

Shoes, apparently, are very difficult to put on a dead persons feet.. I cant remember where I read that, it may be more an indication of the stuff I read in my idle time than scientifically catalogued measurements, but it is also the kind of thing murderers forget to do, put the shoes back on. I bet Borce didn't think about her (dead ) bare feet till much later, …

Ant must be mighty strung out by now!!… ah well.. .. maybe someone at the Sunshine Lockup will hurl him an extra blankie.,.. some times the Sarge has a heart of gold under that titanium exterior, and Ant's charm may just work one more time....

Where are her shoes?

Borce just didn't think things through... if you are going to claim that someone walked out, onto the pavement, to 'clear their head' you have to make some provision for them having shoes ON .

Shoes, apparently, are very difficult to put on a dead persons feet.. I cant remember where I read that, it may be more an indication of the stuff I read in my idle time than scientifically catalogued measurements, but it is also the kind of thing murderers forget to do, put the shoes back on. I bet Borce didn't think about her (dead ) bare feet till much later, …

Hiya Troops. I remember the talk with Allison's jogger shoe laces if GBC tied them they would have been tied backwards by someone else other than the wearer.
Dunno why but I image Karen wore slip on shoes but we know she didn't have shoes on when she was placed into the boot of her very own beloved Merc.

Ant must be mighty strung out by now!!… ah well.. .. maybe someone at the Sunshine Lockup will hurl him an extra blankie.,.. some times the Sarge has a heart of gold under that titanium exterior, and Ant's charm may just work one more time....

Interesting thought Troops, they could be making him feel extremely comfy or they could be letting him get so strung out that he'll trip out in front of the beak and really spill the beans.
It could work both ways....perjury and abuse won't work well with the judge.

Ms Ristevski had been missing for eight months before her remains were found among logs by two horticulturists in February 2017.

“They were drilling into the base of a pine tree when they both smelled an odour,” Mr Fisher said. “Between two logs they observed a human skull and a foot protruding up.”

Sarah Ristevski is on the list of prosecution witnesses, as is her stepson Anthony Rickard

Ristevskis had ‘serious’ money trouble, court told

Last edited:
Ristevski withheld evidence he drove wife's car on the day she vanished: court
A recreation of the route, based on CCTV sightings of the car and where phone towers pinged the couple's phones, was only a couple of minutes out, allowing for someone to spend 20 minutes at the park to hide a body.

Mr Ristevski's mobile phone was deliberately deactivated at 11.19am along the freeway, the court heard, and his wife's phone last pinged a tower at 11.40am, near Gisborne, when it was either turned off, switched to airplane mode or the battery failed.

How exact the times are determined - wow.

He told the Melbourne Magistrates Court Mr Ristevski had at least 10 interactions with police after he reported his wife missing in June 2016 and varied his accounts.
He said Mr Ristevski deliberately excluded and withheld information “to distance himself from the crime”.

He said Mr Ristevski told police his wife had left the house in a similar state on 15 prior occasions, usually turned off her mobile and returned home the same day.

:rolleyes:

Nocookies
Karen Ristevski: Borce Ristevski faces murder charge committal hearing

Mr Ristevski initially told police he had worked from home until that afternoon.

But the court heard he changed his statement several times, admitting he had driven her Mercedes Benz coupe that day to fill it up with petrol but after driving it towards the Calder Freeway, he remembered the fuel gauge was "stuffed".

Mercedes Benz technicians confirmed an intermittent fault, the court was told, but police determined there would have been no need to refuel on that day because Mr Ristevski had filled the car three days before.

Police alleged he told them the story to attempt to explain CCTV vision they later found showing the car driving towards the Calder Freeway.

"The accused deliberately excluded and withheld certain information and fabricated facts to distance himself from the crime," prosecutor Matt Fisher told the hearing.

Data from numerous mobile communications towers determined that Ms Rivstevski's mobile phone was on until about 11:40am.

Mr Fisher said the investigation of communications data concluded "the deceased and her mobile telephone were in the car the accused was driving".

Phone data revealed Borce Ristevski's phone was switched off for 102 minutes.

Karen Ristevski's husband Borce made up facts to cover disappearance, court hears - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

He told the Melbourne Magistrates Court Mr Ristevski had at least 10 interactions with police after he reported his wife missing in June 2016 and varied his accounts.
He said Mr Ristevski deliberately excluded and withheld information “to distance himself from the crime”.

He said Mr Ristevski told police his wife had left the house in a similar state on 15 prior occasions, usually turned off her mobile and returned home the same day.

:rolleyes:

Nocookies

He's telling porkies
IMO
87029.jpg

Ristevski withheld evidence he drove wife's car on the day she vanished: court
A recreation of the route, based on CCTV sightings of the car and where phone towers pinged the couple's phones, was only a couple of minutes out, allowing for someone to spend 20 minutes at the park to hide a body.

Mr Ristevski's mobile phone was deliberately deactivated at 11.19am along the freeway, the court heard, and his wife's phone last pinged a tower at 11.40am, near Gisborne, when it was either turned off, switched to airplane mode or the battery failed.

How exact the times are determined - wow.

Yes wow.... so exact.

Critically Mr Ristevski’s phone was switched off for two hours between 10.30am and 2pm.

Caught on cctv leaving at 10:43am.
Phone deactivated at 11:19am.
So he was captured on cctv arriving home at what time?

Nocookies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads