Found Deceased MO - Meshon Cooper, 43, Johnson County, 6 Jul 2018 *arrest*

cybervampira

Reaction score
Family, police worried about 43-year-old KC woman missing for nearly a week

"My aunt has rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, and congestive heart failure. About five or six years ago, she had a kidney transplant and at one point it was rejecting her body, so she needs her medication,” Harris said.

"They never said anything about the doors being opened or shut. Her keys were in the car, and the car was running. They found her car around 3 a.m. Saturday,” Darnisha Harris said.

Missing Kansas City woman found dead in Shawnee home

On Saturday, July 14, Shawnee police arrived at a house at 69th & Flint. Police say her body was found inside the home.

Ronald Lee Kidwell has been charged with murder in Cooper-Williams death, and was in the Johnson County jail on Saturday morning. Shawnee police say they believe that this was an isolated incident, and no other suspects are being sought.

Court documents outline series of admissions Shawnee murder suspect made to police

The house overwhelmingly smelled like bleach, and investigators interviewed Kidwell after getting a search warrant. He initially denied any knowledge of what happened to the missing woman, but later admitted that Cooper-Williams' body was inside his home. He claimed that a group of people from Kansas City killed her, but then told detectives that he'd never be released from prison for what he was about to admit.

He went on to say that he and Cooper-Williams had a fight, and she grabbed a knife from her purse and hit him in the hand with it. He said he "flipped out" and repeatedly punched her in the face before getting the knife and stabbing her in the neck. He then continued to punch her.

He wrapped Cooper-Williams' body in trash bags and put her in a trash can. He claimed what he did wasn't premeditated, and said that when he gets mad, "I make the exorcist look like a *****".

JULY 25, 2018
Neighbor of Shawnee suspect says she’s convinced KC woman’s murder was hate crime
”She was a beautiful, wonderful person that loved her family, thought the world of her son and her brother. I just cannot believe he’s not pleading guilty,” the neighbor said.

According to court records, on July 6, Cooper went to Kidwell’s house. During an exclusive interview Wednesday with FOX4, Kidwell’s neighbor said Meshon and Ronald recently met at a Dollar Tree store in Shawnee.

”She thought that Ron was going to be maybe someone she dated or wanted to date. He’s like, 'I like her. I’m gonna date her. She’s like my new boo,”' Kidwell’s neighbor said.

The woman said twice she saw Cooper at the Shawnee home where we’re told Kidwell temporarily stayed. The neighbor said she also invited Cooper into her home, and they talked about cooking and possibly going to a concert.

”She was sitting here in my living room with me. She said she was going to teach me how to make soul food. We talked for an hour. We had a great talk,” the neighbor said.

His neighbor thinks she knows the motive.

”He hates black people. She’s black. That’s why he killed her," she said.

Moreover, the neighbor said before she learned about Cooper’s death, Kidwell called her and asked her for trash bags.

”He’s like, 'I need trash bags, big trash bags and a handsaw,'” the neighbor said.

With tears in her eyes, the woman now wishes she could turn back the clock.

”If I would have known he was going over there and do what he did, there’s no way in hell I would let her leave my house. I feel so sorry for her and her family. She didn’t deserve that. I want him to rot in hell,” the neighbor said.

JULY 25, 2018
FBI investigating murder of KC woman as possible hate crime
The spokesperson for the Kansas City FBI confirmed Tuesday that they are now investigating the murder of a Kansas City woman as a possible hate crime.

Bridget Patton said she could not release any more details at this time.

FOX4 reporter Robert Townsend spoke exclusively with Kidwell's estranged daughter, Crystal Kinder, Monday.

"How would I describe him? Evil. Monster. He doesn’t deserve to walk anywhere in this world,” the 26-year-old said.

She said when she was just a baby, Kidwell would trade her to drug dealers to support his drug addictions. As a result, her relationship with her father ended.

She showed FOX4 a picture she said her father took about three years ago on New Year’s Eve. Kinder said in the picture you see him draped in a confederate flag. She also said Kidwell has a swastika tattoo on his left arm and hates black people.

"He once told me stories: 'I’ll become friends with someone of color, and I’ll make them think that I’m their friend, but I’m gonna end them,' and because I never had a direct threat to anyone, there was nothing I could do,” Kinder said.

JUL 25, 2018
FBI investigates black Kansan’s death as possible hate crime
The FBI has opened a hate crime investigation into the stabbing death of a Kansas woman whose relatives allege the suspect is a white supremacist.

Kidwell’s estranged daughter and a cousin told The Kansas City Star that Cooper’s death was likely a hate crime because Kidwell was an avowed white supremacist. Cooper was black.

FBI spokeswoman Bridget Patton confirmed Tuesday that the agency was investigating whether Cooper’s death was a hate crime.

JULY 27, 2018

JULY 25, 2018
FBI investigating murder of KC woman as possible hate crime
The spokesperson for the Kansas City FBI confirmed Tuesday that they are now investigating the murder of a Kansas City woman as a possible hate crime.

Bridget Patton said she could not release any more details at this time.

FOX4 reporter Robert Townsend spoke exclusively with Kidwell's estranged daughter, Crystal Kinder, Monday.

"How would I describe him? Evil. Monster. He doesn’t deserve to walk anywhere in this world,” the 26-year-old said.

She said when she was just a baby, Kidwell would trade her to drug dealers to support his drug addictions. As a result, her relationship with her father ended.

She showed FOX4 a picture she said her father took about three years ago on New Year’s Eve. Kinder said in the picture you see him draped in a confederate flag. She also said Kidwell has a swastika tattoo on his left arm and hates black people.

"He once told me stories: 'I’ll become friends with someone of color, and I’ll make them think that I’m their friend, but I’m gonna end them,' and because I never had a direct threat to anyone, there was nothing I could do,” Kinder said.
Holy macaroni! :eek:
6ED4A9EE-78E5-464D-A4B3-E7988A50FFD6.jpeg

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member