WA Wa - Brittany Marie Walker, 19, Tacoma, 11 April 2017

Looking back at this now , I would suggest that investigators take a closer look at her boyfriend . Regardless if they find her alive , dead , or not at all . That tattoo also intrigues me .

Looking back at this now , I would suggest that investigators take a closer look at her boyfriend . Regardless if they find her alive , dead , or not at all . That tattoo also intrigues me .

Exactly. There are tattoo experts who can read tattoos. I found a few articles where tattoos have a major success rate in solving crime...the list goes on. There are more of these “intriguing tattoos” if you search carefully.

In 2011, a court case was heard to decide whether the content of a tattoo could be considered self-incriminating evidence, and therefore, protected under the Fifth Amendment.

http://crimefeed.com/2017/03/distinctive-tattoos-help-solve-crimes-bust-criminals/

Together, prosecutors say, those new tattoos tell a story that links the former New England Patriots star to the fatal shootings of two men in Boston’s South End in 2012 and then, in 2013, to the shooting of a one-time friend alleged to have seen him commit the murders.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bo...-boston-court/SFrS6SWksAubVUouhLT7OO/amp.html

People have used tattoos for its symbolism and she agrees that people should really think about the meaning of a tattoo before they ink themselves. ... Many get a tattoo there to stress their toned muscles. Neck. If the tattoo is placed at the front of the neck, it means that the person is tough and open for everything.

What Your Tattoo Placement Says About Your Personality

Last edited:
According to her best friend, Brittany's boyfriend had also told several people that she was with several different men. Every person he said she was with has claimed they were never with her and do not know where she is.

I have wondered...Is this information passed to Brittany’s friend, by the boyfriend and these other different men documented in a police report? Or is it heresay? IMO, I doubt they will answer many questions from Brittany’s girlfriend or even her family. Most likely there’s been a lot of emotion involved. In my past experience no one wants to be the “snitch”. Have these men been interviewed by the police? If not, why?

If she spent days and weeks with her boyfriend as disclosed above, and left for long periods even leaving the State with him, Imo, he’s got a better clue than his claim of the “this guy or that guy” deal. If she meant anything to him he would have an involvement in this search. And vice versa she would have contacted him.

IMO, there is much more information than what’s been left on the table. And it’s going to take a concerted effort to pull in enough information for people to work from, in this particular case. Is the private investigator still interested?

Last edited:
The boyfriends demeanor sounds like he heard about the " other men " got angry , killed her , and hides his guilt by playing the devastated relation . It sounds a little complicated but when it comes down to an interview its quite easy to mask .

Thank you Sanz, I will get more info on the court appearances. I'd assume if she showed up to the September one, the investigator would be aware. Or at least I'd hope that's the way it works.

It could well be her, same first last and middle name, and there are only 8 miles between these two courts. From the case possibly involve her, looks like she had some family issue since very young age, she may appear in civil court as a minor in 1999 (guess that was when her aunt gained custody of her), 2011 and 2012, that may explain her family only reported her missing 5 months later

Brittany Marie Walker
walker_brittany2.jpg
walker_brittany4.jpg
walker_brittany7.jpg

walker_brittany11.jpg
walker_brittany_leg.jpg

• Missing Since 04/11/2017
  • Missing From Fife, Washington
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Age 19 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 110 - 130 pounds
  • Medical Conditions Walker has a history of drug abuse.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, hazel eyes. Walker may dye her hair black. She has a large mole or freckle on her left forearm. She has the following tattoos: a triquetra on the left side of her upper chest, the number 59 behind her right ear, a small anchor on her right ankle, and an unfinished tiger and cherry blossom on her right thigh. A photo of one of the thigh tattoo is posted with this case summary. Walker's collarbone has previously been fractured, and her ears are pierced. She may use the last name Tautua.
Details of Disappearance
Walker was last seen at the Jack in the Box restaurant in Fife, Washington on April 2, 2017. Her last post on her social media accounts was nine days later, on April 11, but the accounts have been accessed since then. Her boyfriend claimed he had filed a report several days later, but the police said no report had been filed. Walker was not actually reported missing until September 2017, several months after she was last seen.

Her Social Security number was used to apply to rent three apartments; the last time it was used was in September 2017. She may have traveled to Olympia, Tacoma or West Seattle, Washington after her disappearance.

In spite of her substance abuse problem, Walker's family doesn't believe she would have simply disappeared without contacting any friends or relatives. Few details are available in her case.

Last updated September 19, 2018. Brittany Marie Walker – The Charley Project

APR 12, 2018
VIDEO with Brittany's mother and sister: David Rose Q13 Fox News

Mom of missing woman hopes billboard will help bring daughter home
4-13-18-A-Crime-Stoppers.jpg

[...]

“I just want my baby home. I miss her every single day,” said mom Chastity Solis. She put up a billboard on I-5 at Portland Avenue East asking for the public’s help to find her daughter. There have been possible sightings of her in the South Hosmer Street area of Tacoma. There is no confirmed foul play in her case but it has been suggested to police. Recent tips have sightings of Walker near the Westwood Village Target area in West Seattle. Police say she has substance abuse issues.

[...]

Detectives say the last known contact with Walker was on April 2, 2017 at the Jack in the Box in Fife. Police say her last communication on social media was on April 4, 2017. She was reported missing by her good friend on Sept. 20, 2017. “Brittany is a very good person. She is full of life she needs to be home with her family,” said Solis.

[...]

APR 27, 2018
VIDEO with members of both families: David Rose Q13 Fox News

Mothers hope billboards will help bring missing kids home
Two moms committed to finding their missing adult children are making sure their cases are not forgotten.

20-year-old Brittany Walker disappeared from Tacoma more than a year ago.

23-year-old Antonio Neill disappeared from Everett in December of 2016.

[...]

Brittany has been missing for more than a year now. Police say she was last seen last year on April 2nd in Fife. Her last post on social media was just nine days later. Her mom said, “We knew something was badly wrong with Brittany, so we reached out to Tacoma police.”

Investigators believe Brittany is struggling with substance abuse. “We are concerned because even if you want to disappear, people still have a tendency to reach out to let family know they are okay, or let friends know they are alright and leave me alone. In this case, there has been no contact,” said Tacoma Police Ofc. Loretta Cool.

[...]

The billboards, the fliers, the sleepless nights -- and the pain of not knowing what happened to their kids. “Brittany is a very good person she is full of life she needs to be home with her family to bring closure, to find an answer what really happened to my daughter,” said Solis.

Police say there have been recent reports of possible sightings of Brittany near the Westwood Village Target in West Seattle. There is no confirmed foul play in her case, but it has been suggested to police.

[...]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back