CA - Marlene Santellan, 34, Dec'd, Wrapped In Tarp W/"coffin" In Parking Lot, San Bernardino, Jun'18

She was recently released from jail. I wonder if she talked about anyone w the DA. That would explain her fears and this outcome. Such a shame, her poor kids. Hopefully her mom is stable and can get them.
She didn’t have custody of her kids anyway. They may be with their dad/dads, other relatives or foster care.

I wonder how old her children are, aside from the new baby.

If her mother is not stable, I hope those children are sent far away to new homes.

One facebook was enough for me. It almost did me in. Think, if, when you were an adult or almost one, you ever saw something like that that your mother wrote when you were a child .. how would you feel?

I need a shower.

Just woke up and saw this on FB!

Man arrested in slaying of San Bernardino woman found in wooden box – San Bernardino Sun

“Rico David Sanchez of San Bernardino was arrested Friday, July 13, in the death of Marlene Santellan, 34, who was found wrapped in a tarp inside a constructed wooden box in a parking lot in the 2500 block of Del Rosa.”

“Sanchez was booked into the West Valley Detention Center on suspicion of murder with no bail and is scheduled to appear in San Bernardino Superior Court, July 17, according to jail records.”

Tuesday, July 17th:
*Prelim Hearing – CA – Marlene Santellan (34) (June 2, 2018, found in wooden box June 10, 2018) – Rico David Sanchez (49) – arrested (7/13/18) on suspicion of murder. Held w/o bail. 1st appearance today, 7/17.

If anyone can get into San Bernardino county court records - if so, could you please give me the next court date?

TIA!

If anyone can get into San Bernardino county court records - if so, could you please give me the next court date?

TIA!
I couldn’t find any recent cases under his name, so I went to the San Bernardino inmate locator and it shows he was released on 7/17! I’m going to have to do some more digging to figure out what the heck happened.

That's interesting??!! I have him being held with "no bail". No way he was released.....
38x34px-LL-c8578451_4.gif

From the inmate locator - under Bail it says ineligible !! Did someone make a mistake? Charged with murder & they release him??!!?? With no date scheduled for appearance. Strangest thing I've ever seen!

From the inmate locator - under Bail it says ineligible !! Did someone make a mistake? Charged with murder & they release him??!!?? With no date scheduled for appearance. Strangest thing I've ever seen!

I am still hoping that this is not true. If this man is not a danger to society I don't know who is:confused:o_O

@Eleven_11 do you have access to the San Bernardino court records? I used to, but now the EU has new rules, and can't get in there. Can you look & see if he has any court dates lined up?

TIA! :)

@Eleven_11 do you have access to the San Bernardino court records? I used to, but now the EU has new rules, and can't get in there. Can you look & see if he has any court dates lined up?

TIA! :)
Yes, that was the first place I looked. When I search his name, all that comes up is Enrico Sanchez (case from 2014) & Rico Brandon Sanchez (case from 2005).

ETA: I’ve been searching high and low and can’t find any answers as to why he may have been released.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail
Back