Still Missing VA - Bellamy Gamboa, 39, mother of 2, Virginia Beach, 1 Jul 2018 *Guilty*

Brainscratch Searchlight for Bellamy
where John Lordan tries to pull the MSM together. I think, very sadly, this case is likely to follow the usual pattern here for a woman 1. last seen by her ex-boyfriend, 2. after an argument, 3. she had recently expressed fears about her safety.

Obviously I hope very much this breaks the pattern and Bellamy is safe for her and her family's sake. Police seem to be on the ball here so hopefully they can find out what happened and gather the evidence.

FBI involved in search for Virginia Beach mother missing for 10 days

"
VIRGINIA BEACH
The FBI is now helping local law enforcement with the search for a missing Virginia Beach mother who was last seen at her home 10 days ago.

Members of the Tidewater Violent Crimes Task Force, which consists of various local, state and federal law enforcement agencies, asked the FBI for help as they continue to search for 39-year-old Bellamy Gamboa, said Christina Pullen, an FBI spokeswoman.

“We’re not taking over the case,” Pullen said. “We’re just providing help at their request. We don’t jump in unless we’re asked.”

The FBI is offering technical and investigative assistance, Pullen said, but she declined to provide specifics. A spokeswoman for Virginia Beach police said Wednesday that the department didn’t have any updates to report.

“We are utilizing all available resources, and searching everywhere we can think of in hopes of finding Bellamy,” Master Police Officer Linda Kuehn said in an email. “In addition to our search efforts, family and friends of Bellamy are coordinating searches in the area as well.”

Gamboa was last seen at about 8:30 p.m. July 1 at her townhouse. The home is located off Diamond Springs Road, near Joint Expeditionary Base Little Creek-Fort Story.

Her car – a gold-colored 2005 Ford Focus – was found two days later next to a dumpster on Pickering Street in Lake Edward. The area is about 4 miles from her home.

State police issued a critically missing adult alert for her on July 5. It was the second one to be issued in Virginia since the new “Ashanti Alert” law went into effect on July 1, the same day that Gamboa disappeared.

State police have said they believe the mother of four was abducted. Her cellphone is out of service, and she didn’t show up for work the day after she was last seen.

Family and friends told police it was “completely out of character” for her to miss work and be away from her young children.

Gamboa is 5 feet, 1 inch tall and weighs about 135 pounds. She has brown eyes and black hair.

Anyone with information can call Crime Solvers at 1-888-LOCK-U-UP (1-888-562-5887) or submit an online tip at P3tips.com. Tipsters will remain anonymous and could be eligible for a cash reward up to $1,000.

Jane Harper, 757-222-5097, jane.harper@pilotonline.com"

Brainscratch Searchlight for Bellamy
where John Lordan tries to pull the MSM together. I think, very sadly, this case is likely to follow the usual pattern here for a woman 1. last seen by her ex-boyfriend, 2. after an argument, 3. she had recently expressed fears about her safety.

Obviously I hope very much this breaks the pattern and Bellamy is safe for her and her family's sake. Police seem to be on the ball here so hopefully they can find out what happened and gather the evidence.

I just watched this today. Saw one error in it - saying the ex-BF left first - but otherwise GREAT exposure for her case.

Missing Virginia Beach mother turns 40 years old today

Beginning at 6 p.m. Monday, a candlelight vigil will be held and open to the public as the Gamboa family hosts a private event for Bellamy's birthday celebration. It will be held at the Manor House, located at 1016 Crown Grant Court in Virginia Beach.

I do wonder why the classification is abduction. It seems like there would have to be unrefutable proof she was taken against her will for the FBI to qualify it’s as an abduction.. witness or video or text she sent? Maybe those texts that she sent a good friend saying she was fearful or in danger were sent when she disappeared and she eluded to being taken?

I do wonder why the classification is abduction. It seems like there would have to be unrefutable proof she was taken against her will for the FBI to qualify it’s as an abduction.. witness or video or text she sent? Maybe those texts that she sent a good friend saying she was fearful or in danger were sent when she disappeared and she eluded to being taken?
I believe it was the State police who classified it as an abduction and not the feds. Abduction and kidnapping are separate federal crimes (though usually both are charged). By abduction, they may believe she is being held against her will. The feds will assist if asked and I'm glad they did.

I want to believe that the VBPD are just staying tight lipped about things and are dillegently investigating all possibilities. Surely they’re looking at her ex and his cell records, her cell records and are checking the forensics on her car etc.

I’m really proud of the community that is really banding together and making sure that her face and her story remain in the public eye. They have been relentless in their search efforts and their support of Bellamy’s children.

I just hope that all of these efforts force someone to come forward with information.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zorba347
Back