MI MI - Alexandra Brueger, 31, Fatally Shot While Jogging, Rose Twp, 30 July 2016 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have no idea if that text was sent that morning. It doesn’t have any dates.

And there it is... this reason I was hestitant to even post my private messages with Ally.
Even if it had dates you would have given 100 other reasons to dismiss it.... so what’s the point?
And also, go yourself bears!
Implying that it wasn’t from that morning. That those weren’t really the last words I said to Ally that morning.
You’re a completely insensitive piece of *advertiser censored*!

Last edited:
Moderators: I would like bears10 immediately removed from this forum. Period.
If I see him post on this forum again then I’m done. Your choice.
If you have any questions regarding this decision you can private msssage me.

That seems like a really over the top response to a simple and factual statement.

It’s a culmination of many rude and flat out disrespectful comments and insinuations over many months.
That one was the last straw.

If you have any questions regarding this decision you can private msssage me.

It's your choice, but bears has done nothing to be removed from the forum. That is a decision that only Admin can make.

The text messages do not prove much without dates, IMO.

It’s a culmination of many rude and flat out disrespectful comments and insinuations over many months.
It's your choice, but bears has done nothing to be removed from the forum. That is a decision that only Admin can make.

The text messages do not prove much without dates, IMO.

You do realize there’s no way to insert dates into text messages right?
So why even ask for them? Just so you can turn around and say “it doesn’t prove much”.
What was the point of asking for them then?
Once again... denial, denial, denial.

Just to clear this up.
Franz said this about Ally to a reporter, Vera Hogan, in response to the question, “can you think of any reason anyone might have to want to kill your daughter.”
According to Vera this exchange was technically “off the record.”
And after Franz said Ally was mouthy, Nikki apparently got upset with him in front of Vera for suggesting that Ally being mouthy would be a good reason for someone to kill their daughter.
MOD NOTE

We do not have Vera Hogan's or any other peripheral case players' permission to post private conversations that may have taken place with them. This includes text messages (screenshots aren't allowed on WS anyway, per TOS), hearsay from confidential conversations, and other communications that go off topic that we can't link or verify. Websleuths is a fact-based forum, and even though VIs do not need links for all of their information, they cannot speak on anyone's else's behalf without that person's permission.

The only reference to Vera Hogan should be in reference to articles about this case written by Vera that can be linked here.

Bumping Mod Note -
<snip>

The only reference to Vera Hogan should be in reference to articles about this case written by Vera that can be linked here.

So why even ask for them? Just so you can turn around and say “it doesn’t prove much”.

I think I know the point... when I don’t post them it’s... “what is he hiding? Why wont he post them? Why not share his last conversation with Allly?0

Then when I do post them... “well doesn’t prove much”.
off

Once again... denial, denial, denial.

I don't text, so I know nothing about how they would appear. (FYI, I didn't ask for them)

Bumping Mod Note -
<snip>

Bumping Mod Note -
<snip>

Moderators- please correct this badly misinformed individual... thanks!

Here’s the beginning of that conversation about my cat with date and time. It appears that iPhone only shows dates and times sporadically. Will this be good enough?
No, probably not.

It’s obvious not possible to catch the entire conversation in one single screen shot or I would.

Posting the two iPhone screenshots:
Here’s the beginning of that conversation about my cat with date and time. It appears that iPhone only shows dates and times sporadically. Will this be good enough?
No, probably not.
0dbc2623-8048-4595-baa0-2ec0dedd6a49-png.138853

My cat Zoey had always been a running joke between us ever since we met.
These were our last words to eachother on that morning she before she was killed. This honestly break my heart everytime I see it, but there you go....
9a95ded0-fea8-4144-bee8-caf1d4dea91b-png.138567

And there it is... this reason I was hestitant to even post my private messages with Ally.
Even if it had dates you would have given 100 other reasons to dismiss it.... so what’s the point?
And also, go **** yourself bears!
Implying that it wasn’t from that morning. That those weren’t really the last words I said to Ally that morning.
You’re a completely insensitive piece of *advertiser censored*!

You have quite the temper Wes.

You have quite the temper Wes.

I have zero tolerance for disrespect or insinuations that I had anything to do with with Ally’s murder or that I’m lying in my posts.
You’re next chimpface so I strongly suggest you watch your tone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard